(Topic ID: 278666)

The most annoying song ever!

By Electrocute

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

Everyone has one. Decided to play this one repeatedly to my new next door neighbors. Sure it will get under their skin

#2 3 years ago

There’s also that Baby Shark song. It’s more annoying than anything. Seriously... Look it up.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Krupps4:

There’s also that Baby Shark song. It’s more annoying than anything. Seriously... Look it up.

Worked for The Nationals last year!

#5 3 years ago

Kars for kids

#6 3 years ago

Dude, that is so funny and so true. Good call. I laughed out loud.

#8 3 years ago

Today, you have won the internet.

#9 3 years ago

"What Does The Fox Say?" Extremely annoying song!

#10 3 years ago

Any song I’ve heard a MILLION TIMES.

You Shook Me All Night Long
    Enter Sandman
    Rock and Roll All Night
    Dude Looks Like a Lady
    Run to the Hills
    Paradise City

#12 3 years ago

“Classic”:

#13 3 years ago

Almost anything played on an "I Heart Radio" affiliate.

#14 3 years ago

My Heart Will Go On

#15 3 years ago

#16 3 years ago

LTG : )

#17 3 years ago

#18 3 years ago

Have none of you watched Bill NYE saves the universe?

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Any song I’ve heard a MILLION TIMES.

You Shook Me All Night Long
    Enter Sandman
    Rock and Roll All Night
    Dude Looks Like a Lady
    Run to the Hills
    Paradise City

You should probably get rid of and/or never, ever play any of those games again. Worked for me.

#20 3 years ago

Pinball Wizard - terrible song from a terrible band, and the only thing people can think of when thinking of our hobby (see every local news story ever).

#21 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

You should probably get rid of and/or never, ever play any of those games again. Worked for me.

What the what! Welcome back brother! We need all the OGs we can get.

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Pinball Wizard - terrible song from a terrible band, and the only thing people can think of when thinking of our hobby (see every local news story ever).

And lol at the Who being a terrible band. I get the song getting on your nerves but the band wrote and performed some of the greatest music ever. Please list your favorite bands so I can tell you how the Who was better.

#23 3 years ago

Wheels on the bus...go round and round. Shouldn't count kids songs though, not for adult ears. I'm 50 now so any modern pop song for me

#24 3 years ago

Bittersweet Symphony by whoever sings that terrible song.
    Beautiful Day by u2.
    ANY Coldplay song

#25 3 years ago

Brings back teenage memories of my Sister and her Bay City Rollers tape. I took the 8 track apart and rewound it backwards on my turntable then spliced it back together...

#26 3 years ago

How about 10 hours of crazy frog - axel F

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Went hiking the other day and some douche with a speaker in his backpack was cranking The Final Countdown.
    I should have bear sprayed the c*nt.
    We cannot escape I’m afraid.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Went hiking the other day and some douche with a speaker in his backpack was cranking The Final Countdown.
    I should have bear sprayed the c*nt.
    We cannot escape I’m afraid.

I was standing outside of Guitar Center yesterday waiting to get in and this dude in the parking lot was doing a curbside pickup in his car, blasting "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You?" by Michael Bolton, with the windows up, but you could hear it 60 feet away.

The older lady in front of me was like, "I never thought you could blast out Michael Bolton in your car."

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

Squeeze box is one of my favorite songs

Eminence front is another

#30 3 years ago

Its a small world.

Also the one that goes "No mo, no mo, no mo no mo"

#31 3 years ago

Maybe my #1...

#32 3 years ago

Zombie by the Cranberry’s and the cover of it they keep playing.

Achy Breaky Heart

2 extremely annoying songs for ya right there. And I would include almost every rock power ballad. Too many to name.

Last of my honorable mentions is:
    Feel like making Love by Bad Company. Seems like you will hear that song at least once at any pool hall or dive bar you stop at. Way over played.

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Squeeze box is one of my favorite songs

That was one of my wife and I favorite kareokee songs to duet. Great song!

#34 3 years ago

Some people like to advocate for a Muppets pin from time to time, which might not seem half-bad, but we should NEVER FORGET that it would likely bludgeon us without mercy with this:

#35 3 years ago

LTG : )

#36 3 years ago

Horse With No Name

#37 3 years ago
    Quoted from zarco:

Horse With No Name

Can’t believe they played that song at the roller skate rink. Very boring. Wasn’t his best song. This one was better

#38 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Can’t believe they played that song at the roller skate rink. Very boring. Wasn’t his best song. This one was better

You are joking, right? You may be cracking a joke but I can’t tell. Neil Young did not do Horse With No Name.

#39 3 years ago

Horse with no name brings back bad memories. Suffered from migraine headaches during that period.

#40 3 years ago

Everytime I'm at the gas station filling up my truck, someone pulls up right behind me with there music turned up as loud as it will go the entire time they are there. Usually it's some sorta rap music, or some country singing yahoo....ugh!!

John

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Everyone has one. Decided to play this one repeatedly to my new next door neighbors. Sure it will get under their skin

This is Whodunnit from Abacab...one of Genesis's experiential songs. It isn't for everybody, but taken on the whole with the album, it's enjoyable. Plus this version is about 25% faster than the studio track.

#42 3 years ago

This topic reminds me of this joke about "What's New Pussycat".

I find many of the "annoying songs" funny, but probably for me the most annoying song, that was actually a hit, has to be "Surfin' Bird".

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from lpeters82:

I find many of the "annoying songs" funny, but probably for me the most annoying song, that was actually a hit, has to be "Surfin' Bird".

You leave Surfin Bird alone!

Its also one of my favorite Ramones covers.

#44 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electrocute:

Horse with no name brings back bad memories. Suffered from migraine headaches during that period.

guy that wrote it was from my hometown. RIP Dan Peek

#45 3 years ago

How can you hate a song that Family Guy turned into an annoyingly hilarious episode

#47 3 years ago

Most annoying song ever has to be the birthday song.

And so many times I had to hear all that while out somewhere having dinner.

#50 3 years ago

Gangnam style.

There are 52 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-most-annoying-song-ever?hl=pinnickleby and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.