• Latest reply 1 year ago by ZMeny
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

68E29F8A-2DE2-4705-B224-82FFD224165E (resized).jpeg
984F00CD-2027-43B8-8783-1E769971CBC7 (resized).jpeg
9E7441BC-F5DF-4293-B26D-C31A15D27474 (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

The Modern Arcade Club is a thread dedicated to the discussion of newer arcade titles. From Golden Tee to the Raw Thrills catalog, from location to home gameroom, this is the place to share the love for the coolest machines in gameroom!

#2 3 years ago

I’m loving our Raw Thrills Big Buck Hunter Reloaded. We plan on creating many arcade videos and are excited to share them with everyone!

Buy buy buy from Flip N Out Pinball

I’m pumped to see what Raw Thrills title is coming next! Any guesses or rumors out there?

#3 3 years ago

Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Gameplay w/Direct Capture!

Are you a good shot? What’s your favorite animal to hunt? Have you ever completed the Trifecta One-Shot Kill on a run?

#6 3 years ago

NEW SDTM DIRECT CAPTURE GAMEPLAY VIDEO

Zach plays some Terminator: Salvation on the Big Buck Hunter Reloaded arcade machine by Raw Thrills

How far can you get on three lives?

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

I have been looking too add a driver to my home game room. Completely undecided at the moment. The front runner is a fast furious supercars but this or even a pair would be much more appealing to all ages.

Yeah I’d love a set of drivers, but I’m torn between a pair of Cruisin Blasts or a pair of Super Bikes 3. Tough decisions for sure.

I thought I’ve heard people say Rush 2049 is a classic

#10 3 years ago

SDTM Gameplay: In Case Of Monsters - Lost Island on the Big Buck Hunter Reloaded Arcade Machine (Raw Thrills, 2020)

More BBHR gameplay and again, we practice the SDTM Rule - 3 LIVES ONLY!

How far can you get on 3 lives?

Purchase your Big Buck Hunter Reloaded, packed with games, from Flip N Out Pinball

Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

What do you get with GT compared to being offline? I have been looking at pulling the trigger on one for awhile. I had a complete and the video card was made of unobtanuim 20 years later so I determined it to be a lost cause. Lol. I was looking at getting a 2020 home edition and ended up getting BBH instead. Considering the amount of space I have. Figured it would be played more by everyone. Which did prove to be true.
I still want to get one but I am trying to decide if I get a home one now, wait for PGA tour home edition and buy a home edition then when everyone is buying the new one or just buy a PGA tour home edition when they come out.
We are definitely lucky to have luxury problems.
Thanks for any insight

I have heard that Golden Tee PGA version coming out this year will have 3 PGA courses then all the original GT courses, but the system is new, all new designed can so likely no simple upgrade available. And yeah the $100/year subscription is a lot easier on the wallet.

We will be doing a Golden Tee unboxing soon

#21 3 years ago
Quoted from adol75:

Mario kart is a race game that swallows coins with style. Deadstorm pirates is a rail shooter that can be finished with one credit with the right skills.
Generally speaking the japanese arcade games kept that idea that skills can take you to the end, instead of throwing coins until you see the end credit.
That's my gamer perspective, from an operator perspective it probably explains why Raw Thrills has been this successful in the arcade business.

Damn now I really want to play Deadstorm Pirates!

#22 3 years ago

SDTM Zach tries the Big Buck Hunter HARD MODE - Zombie Deer (Head Shots Only!)

Spoiler Alert: This Mode Is Freakin' HARD

How well do you handle the Zombie Deerpocalypse?!?!

Your gameroom needs a Raw Thrills arcade or two or 10

Purchase yours at Flip N Out Pinball today!
flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

1 month later
#25 3 years ago

Jurassic Park Arcade Unboxing, Setup, & Gameplay (ICE Arcade Games, 2020) (SDTM)

Damn cool game and much more affordable than the commercial machine. And the feedback guns are awesome!

#26 3 years ago

Super Chexx Pro Bubble Hockey Arcade Unboxing & Gameplay

Definitely not your old-school bubble hockey and I like the price compared to other arcade/pinball machines

4 months later
#28 2 years ago

NEW TOY! Minecraft Dungeons Arcade First Look & Gameplay

Raw Thrills, 2021

It’s BIG. It’s FUN. It’s NEW.

Have you played yet?
How many collector cards do you have now?

4 months later
#29 2 years ago

Your best friend is obsessed with Jurassic Park. What Christmas gift would surprise him? Take a look

4 months later
#30 1 year ago

BACK IN STOCK!!! Ton of fun and a great add to the gameroom for everyone to enjoy. Also, you will be shipped the 2022 Update for FREE once it’s released!

Flipnoutpinball.com
[email protected]

984F00CD-2027-43B8-8783-1E769971CBC7 (resized).jpeg984F00CD-2027-43B8-8783-1E769971CBC7 (resized).jpeg
6 months later
#31 1 year ago

Check out the new Golden Tee!

Mmmmmm…..

68E29F8A-2DE2-4705-B224-82FFD224165E (resized).jpeg68E29F8A-2DE2-4705-B224-82FFD224165E (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZMeny.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-modern-arcade-club?tu=ZMeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.