(Topic ID: 242367)

The Matrix pinball petition thread

By KornFreak28

4 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7358 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_5456 (resized).jpeg
    FC7C7F3F-6CA6-48AD-AAE2-0A2D0A1516EB (resized).jpeg
    A70F0973-20BE-4D3E-AC50-DB0C6C13E34F (resized).png
    7D5A0CE9-F539-4FFB-A23D-EBE173E88727 (resized).jpeg
    F68AC306-AEDF-4A27-ACA2-0543D479B5DF (resized).jpeg
    E0684774-4D74-4021-BD1A-4EAB5F80BA19 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    download (resized).jpg
    A5D6E336-07D8-427F-B753-D85C1C1DEA4C (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I would like to use this thread as The Official Pinside petition thread for JJP, AP, CGC or Stern to seriously consider The Matrix as a possible pinball machine in the near future.

The Matrix is a highly desirable title and it would make for a killer pinball machine! I’ll be the first to sign! Lots of cool ideas in the link below

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/will-the-matrix-pin-ever-become-a-reality/page/3#post-4980092

KornFreak28

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Why, whats wrong with Stern making it?

I think Stern wouldn’t give it the proper treatment but anything is better than nothing!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from Scorch:

So funny... watched the movie last week and was thinking the same thing.... how is this not a pin already?

#15 4 years ago

I don’t understand why nobody wants to take a shot at this game? They would make a KILLING!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from rlslick:

Pinnovating did the game justice! Certainly wouldn’t mind seeing another manufacturer take a shot at it!
    [quoted image]

Quoted from rlslick:

Pinnovating did the game justice! Certainly wouldn’t mind seeing another manufacturer take a shot at it!
    [quoted image]

It sure looks nice! Matrix offers all the right ingredients to make an awesome pinball machine! Subways, trains, Smith, The Merovingian, The key maker, Morpheus and the Oracle telling you what mode must be done next!

#19 4 years ago
    Quoted from Mbecker:

This year WOULD be the 20th anniversary so it would be a good year for the reveal if a manufctr WAS going to build it.

#21 4 years ago
    Quoted from Daditude:

I would be all-in on a Matrix pin. Great theme with endless possibilities if modes, multiballs, animations, etc.
    Sign me up.

Thanks for the positivity!

#32 4 years ago
    Quoted from Butch2099:

I'm in blind if JJP does it...

Same here! I just feel JJP has the right touch for a pin like this

#35 4 years ago

Need more signatures!

#40 4 years ago

I would buy a CE!!!!

#45 4 years ago
    Quoted from Scorch:

.... pinball developer wants to know what his next theme would be... goes to the premier pinball enthusiast site, and sees a huge demand for a theme... Pretty easy market research if you ask me.
    Or we could just leave it to the developers to decide on their own that Thunderbirds would be an awesome pinball theme.

Thanks for the negativity!

#52 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pahuffman:

This right here is important. I actually watched The Matrix on Sunday and had forgotten about how amazing the first movie is. I think 2 and 3 lost a lot of the fans the first movie brought in, which is why it never really spawned a franchise beyond the three movies.
    Don't get me wrong. A pin based on The Matrix would be great and could have a lot of really cool features, but there just isn't enough public interest on a broad scale.

If Wonka got made, so can Matrix

#53 4 years ago

I thought for sure there would be lots more signatures by now. Oh well, I tried

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from GRUMPY:

I'm still waiting for the kit to redo my Johnny into a Matrix.

Wow, Since when?

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from GRUMPY:

This pic is a JM retheme from @ 4 years ago.
    [quoted image]

So cool! Hope you get your kit...someday

#62 4 years ago

Coool!!!! This is great news! Perhaps this 4th movie will get JJP to do Matrix!

#66 4 years ago

So I guess this isn’t going anywhere?

3 months later
    #69 4 years ago

There’s hope! Matrix 4 is Official!

E0684774-4D74-4021-BD1A-4EAB5F80BA19 (resized).jpegE0684774-4D74-4021-BD1A-4EAB5F80BA19 (resized).jpeg
    #70 4 years ago

1 year later
    #72 3 years ago

Come on JJP!

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not seeing it. Maybe you need to will it into existence much harder. Potential is there if we can show it having 2X as many votes as any other theme. At least it seems Matrix is wanted more than Harry Potter. https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-movie-pin-would-you-like-to-see-poll-inside

Thanks! Honestly, I do think Matrix has a shot. The next Matrix movie is coming and that could help make it happen. There’s just so much potential

Is Matrix a theme you would buy?

#78 3 years ago

Anybody here good friends with Jack (JJP)?

6 months later
    #79 2 years ago
    F68AC306-AEDF-4A27-ACA2-0543D479B5DF (resized).jpegF68AC306-AEDF-4A27-ACA2-0543D479B5DF (resized).jpeg
    1 week later
    #80 2 years ago
    7D5A0CE9-F539-4FFB-A23D-EBE173E88727 (resized).jpeg7D5A0CE9-F539-4FFB-A23D-EBE173E88727 (resized).jpeg
    #82 2 years ago

Matrix pinball will be made. It has to. All I ask Is that I get to create The Matrix Official owner’s club some day

1 week later
    #84 2 years ago
    A70F0973-20BE-4D3E-AC50-DB0C6C13E34F (resized).pngA70F0973-20BE-4D3E-AC50-DB0C6C13E34F (resized).png
    #86 2 years ago
    Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Would be much better as a virtual pinball game, because you can shift in and out of the Matrix, changing toys, layout and artwork on the fly. You can even recreate Bullet Time by slowing down the ball.
    In the 'real' world of pinball, you have so many limitations that really wouldn't do this title justice.
    At best, you'll have a nice shooting game with a kick-bottom soundtrack and lightshow, that would certainly impress all visitors to your gameroom....but would you be getting the full, immersive Matrix experience? I don't think so.
    With that in mind, it's probably already been considered and dismissed.

I totally disagree. I think The Matrix pinball has the potential to be an immersive pinball experience. There’s so many possibilities

#89 2 years ago
    Quoted from Thermionic:

I have to think the pinball "powers that be" are well aware of the demand for this title at this point, and the idea that the theme is a good fit for pinball is a "no-brainer"! To many of us it seems like one of the most obvious IPs in history for pinball adaptation, so the fact that we have continuing radio silence from the manufacturers on this tells me that sadly, there is likely some insurmountable buzz-killing business/legal/licensing obstacle in the way.

I actually think Matrix 4 is the spark JJP or Stern needed to get this project going

2 years later
    #91 4 months ago
    Quoted from BobT:

Rumor is JJP is going to make Matrix. If they did, it’s an automatic buy for me.

I sure hope you are right!!!! Buying 2 machines myself! I just hope that rumor has some weight to it

1 month later
    #92 3 months ago

Will it finally happen this summer???????

1 month later
    #94 63 days ago
    Quoted from BobT:

Would be amazing, but seems unlikely.

I think this just about confirms it!!!!!!

IMG_5456 (resized).jpegIMG_5456 (resized).jpeg
    #98 61 days ago
    Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

How does that confirm it?

The same way all machines get initially confirmed…..with rumors. Toy story, Elton John, Guns and Roses and a few others come to mind……

1 month later
    #99 19 days ago
    IMG_7358 (resized).jpegIMG_7358 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KornFreak28.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-matrix-pinball-petition-thread?tu=KornFreak28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.