• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SmartSelect_20220410-144607_Chrome (resized).jpg
9F2CB2D3-D291-49FF-A9D9-864978644A85 (resized).jpeg
992e5252fab169a5ba7f4b5af199210e.gif
IMG954523 (resized).jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

It’s that time again, Happy Masters-eve! One of the best weekends of the year. Tiger is back, Phil playing well, Rory playing well, Speith always plays well at Augusta, Justin Thomas playing well, Justin Rose, Sergio, Dustin Johnson...

I’m gonna say Rory wins, Tiger has a top 5 finish, Phil top 15

Who's your pick to win?

#2 6 years ago

The greatest golf watching weekend of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad we are expecting shitty weather so I won't feel guilty being a slug and laying on my couch watching golf all weekend.

#3 6 years ago

If Tiger is driving it better - he wins

#4 6 years ago

As long as Tiger finishes outside of the top 5, I'm content.

#5 6 years ago

Tiger and Phil in the final pairing Sunday that goes to the third playoff hole.

#6 6 years ago

It would seem the players cherish this tourney.. so, it’s easily the best golf tourney of the year!
Rory breaks through to capture the final leg of his career slam. Honourable mention to Bubba - he’s in fine form.

#7 6 years ago

Hello friends...

Just put $200 on Speith at 10 to 1 and $100 on Rory at 12 to 1.

9am tomorrow morning. Can't wait. One tv on featured groups and one on Amen's corner.

#8 6 years ago

Anyone see Finau hit the hole in one, then dislocated his ankle???? Yikes! He might play tomorrow.

https://mobile.twitter.com/cjzero/status/981627311660335104/video/1

#9 6 years ago

I'm going with Tiger...

Would be amazing!

#10 6 years ago

I’m rooting for an all red shirt/black pants final pairing on Sunday....with Patrick Reed beating Tiger Woods on 18th hole

#11 6 years ago

I was at the Masters when Speith won it. I say he wins it again!

#12 6 years ago

I'll go with bubba. I think Tiger has just a bit to go before his game is fully major ready.

#13 6 years ago

Probably the guy with the baseball style hat and weird pants.

#14 6 years ago

Who the hells cares, it’s almost hockey playoffs, last week of games.

#15 6 years ago

Jack Nicklaus in a suprise comeback at 112 years old. He will then be stripped of his green jacket after testing positive for human growth hormone.

#16 6 years ago

I'm hoping Rory but I'm thinking Speith. Tiger top 10 finish. Would be unbelievable if he were to win it

#17 6 years ago

Spieth still has the yips and is primed for another Masters meltdown.

#18 6 years ago

Ollie Schniederjans wins by 3 strokes... Bryson DeChambeau finishes second

#19 6 years ago

I have DeChambreau as one of my five in Masters Challenge

#20 6 years ago

Bubba !

#21 6 years ago

Bubba Boooooooooooey! (banned this year from the Masters)

#23 6 years ago

Rose and JT. They're playing the best golf consistently right now.

#24 6 years ago

I was really hoping Fowler would have a shot but after his meltdown at the Houston open, I think he is still mentally wrecked. For sure, it would be exciting if Tiger wins but I don't see it. Maybe Oosthuizen will surprise us all

This year, I have a feeling it will be a relatively unknown name that takes the green jacket.

Regardless, in Calgary we still have snow on the ground and more snow expected all weekend. Last year I was golfing in March, this year I will be lucky if we start by mid May. I plan to be sitting in a pub with my neighbour drinking some beer and eating nachos

#25 6 years ago

What are the odds on bubba? That would be my bet

#26 6 years ago

Any of you on Draftkings? Here is my team:

Justin Rose
Tiger Woods
Phil Mickelson
Adam Hadwin
Bryson DeChambeau
Kevin Chappel

Swapped out Rory for Justin Rose at the last minute

#27 6 years ago

Good for them. In addition to being just kind of sad, parroting Bud advertising slogans is an obvious proxy for all kinds of other undesireable behavior. Kick ‘em out!

(Now let’s bring back Wasssssup, who’s with me?)

#28 6 years ago

I have
Rose
Perez
Oousthaizen
Simpson
Duffner
Woods

#29 6 years ago

I like the way Bubba is playing again recently. Added a couple of inches to his putter and things are really falling into line. I'd like to see Tiger go deep because that's always fun.

Quoted from mittens:

I was really hoping Fowler would have a shot but after his meltdown at the Houston open

I like him too, but the guy is a weekend choker.

#30 6 years ago

Carl Spackler. Holes out on the last hole from 195yds with a 8iron.

#31 6 years ago

not exactlty stepping out liking justin thomas and dustin johnson.
never been a spieth fan and, as already mentioned, his putting of late is below par.
cant imagine woods has a realistic chance, although he will surely garner the most tv coverage.
believe mickelson will be another also ran.
i wouldnt be surprised if the euro/international players show up and the winner comes from that group.

#32 6 years ago

Have to pick Bubba even though I don't like him. Always had the length for Augusta, the rest of his game seems to be falling into place at the right time. Would love to see Tiger make a run but don't think he can win this year.

#33 6 years ago

Sergio just took a 13 on number 15

#34 6 years ago

Just saw that, absolutely crazy. 5 shots in the water.... poor guy.

#35 6 years ago

I kinda hope Tiger finishes second in each and every major from now until he retires!

#36 6 years ago

Fred Couples is my dark horse pick for this year.

#37 6 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Anyone see Finau hit the hole in one, then dislocated his ankle???? Yikes! He might play tomorrow.
https://mobile.twitter.com/cjzero/status/981627311660335104/video/1

Dislocate ankle yesterday, pop it back in by yourself, and he's in second place. NBD. !?

#38 6 years ago

Lets Go Phil!

#39 6 years ago

Tiger ain’t ready for prime time.

#40 6 years ago

What did I say? Speith -6. He gets it

#41 6 years ago

Sergio shoots 59 today and vaults into the lead.

#42 6 years ago

My picks are:
Thomas
McIllroy
Reed
Tiger
Stenson
DeChambreau

#43 6 years ago

I'll let you know Sunday afternoon who my pic is.

Watching Couples right now. Such a smooth swing. Didn't he have a good showing at the Masters a few years ago?

#44 6 years ago
Quoted from eagle18:

Sergio shoots 59 today

maybe on the front 9...

#45 6 years ago

I'm getting my own green jacket

IMG954523 (resized).jpgIMG954523 (resized).jpg

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

I'm getting my own green jacket

Maybe as defending champion u can get some pins put in the clubhouse next year!!

#47 6 years ago

Good night Tiger, thanks for playing.

#48 6 years ago

Hey it’s pinball and the Masters!

“Noted frenemies/besties Woods and Mickelson both had a rough go. At one point Mickelson was one shot out of the lead. Then he played pinball on No. 9 after pulling his drive. His attempted escape slammed into a tree, prompting him to take an unplayable. From there he scooted an approach that missed the green, flopped short and … on and on it went.”

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/golf/ct-spt-masters-round-2-report-20180406-story.html

#49 6 years ago

Guys posting some good scores today!

#50 6 years ago

Impressive 3rd round by Reed. I was curious how much it costs to go watch @ Augusta..about 1200/day!

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-masters-who-ya-got-1/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.