Left Side View  v1 (resized).png
Rescale at 65% (resized).jpg
Head only With Back Scene and brakets (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
With Out Back Scene (resized).png
With Back Scene and brakets (resized).jpg
Back Sketch (resized).jpg
79C32E6B-7212-4930-8A59-E32F830E3B5E.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 1 year ago

Video is set to private, won’t allow viewing.

#4 1 year ago

That self destruct feature is awesome!

I would probably be interested but my issue is clearance I can just about fit Stern toppers in my games room and that leaves me a couple of inches clearance above.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from Floydpr:

Thank you for the feedback, yes is really high, IG-11 It has a very long neck , and it was the smallest thing I could do!!! for the reactor to work.

Yeah that reactor is super cool! If there was a way to make it smaller and shorter it would be super tempting for me.

Hopefully stern can make something similar but smaller for those like me with low ceilings, although it will most likely be made out of flat plastics.

#27 1 year ago

It’s that self destruct feature, it is really impressive and cool.

#49 1 year ago

Gotto admit this is a lot better than the recent elite toppers POTC topper for 2.5k

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballlife:

Amazing work!
Contact Stern about becoming the first ever Pinball Topper Designer. Seriously. In the current pinball environment I don't see why this couldn't be a real full time job.
They would never go for a topper this tall due to it being such a limiting sales factor, but you have skills that should be utilized.

And it would be out quicker than sterns! If sterns just ends up being flat plastics after this wait I’ll be pissed.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from Floydpr:

Thank you! very much!
Well I tell you that I spent almost 1 month programming and editing everything that is sound and coordination with lights and sequences of opening and closing the reactor along with the test that it worked 100% in all the random cycles!, plus another moth of Cad desing making internal and external parts modifying the structure so that it can work! and this almost working it for 12 to 16 hours a day.

Is there anyway you could make this smaller? Say like BKSOR topper size? Maybe a touch bigger than that topper I would be most likely down for one.

#64 1 year ago
Quoted from Floydpr:

Yes I understand you!! but to be able to make it at least 12.25" I would have to reduce it to 65% in scale and develop another infrastructure of the entire thickness of the model's walls and position of steppers motor, and also practically the speaker and the entire system that is inside would be left outside and then I would have to make a hidden box to put the whole system as such. To do something like this, it would easily take about 2 months redesigning everything! It is not impossible but it is challenging. Above all it would look something like this (see photo)[quoted image]

Stick some arms on him and a blaster and I’ll give you both of my kidneys for one

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider J85M.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-mandalorian-topper-ig-11?tu=J85M and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.