• 34 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by rockrand
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

wizaprona mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 2 copy (resized).jpg
wizaprona mandalorian le no cards arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 3 (resized).jpg
wizaprona mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 copy (resized).jpg
20210627_211004 (resized).jpg
20210627_211038 (resized).jpg
The_Armorer (resized).png
20210621_225943 (resized).jpg
20210621_225834 (resized).jpg
20210621_225826 (resized).jpg
20210621_225810 (resized).jpg
wizblades mandalorian pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades 1 (resized).jpg
wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-03 (resized).jpg
wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-01 (resized).jpg
wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-02 (resized).jpg
wizpanels mandalorian le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 3 copy (resized).jpg
wizpanels mandalorian le full speakers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 3 copy (resized).jpg

#1 4 months ago

It is my great pleasure to present our new art mods for The Mandalorian pinball! You can check them all here: https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods
Here are some previews but more can be found at our shop:

Pro:

wizard mod mandalorian pro (resized).jpg

Premium:

wizard mod mandalorian premium (resized).jpg

LE:

wizard mod mandalorian le (resized).jpg

Some more details (all can be seen at our shop):

wizblades mandalorian pinball inside decals sideboard art pinblades gameblades sideblades pin blades 1 (resized).jpg

wizaprona mandalorian pro pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 (resized).jpg

wizemblems mandalorian premium pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic 1 (resized).jpg

wizemblems mandalorian le pinball lockdown bar accent magnetic 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 1 (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le full speakers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 2 copy (resized).jpg

#2 4 months ago

The LE WizPanels look cool.

#3 4 months ago

I'm working on this ....should be ready soon

20210527_170557 (resized).jpg
#4 4 months ago

Where do the speaker graphics go? Do those just open up and u put that inside the bezel? Is it easy?

#5 4 months ago

Wow!

#6 4 months ago

What are these?

1A77E8C7-AC18-42C5-8A82-D038C40DF520 (resized).jpeg
#7 4 months ago

Jeezus those look amazing, I'm hopeful the First Order (Disney) has authorized their use.

#8 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Where do the speaker graphics go? Do those just open up and u put that inside the bezel? Is it easy?

They are magnetic. Just take out the logo plane, then attach and put the logo plate back. A few seconds to install. It is that easy.

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

one has a helmet at the speakers one does not.

There are 2 versions for the LE:
No helmet:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods/products/the-mandalorian-le-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

Speakers covered:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods/products/the-mandalorian-le-full-speakers-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

We have requests to adapt the pro/premium ones with the LE speakers cut outs because some pro/premium machines have the LE speaker panel installed. For that just contact us.

wizpanels mandalorian le pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 3 copy (resized).jpg

wizpanels mandalorian le full speakers pinball speaker panel overlay speaker grills dmdskins dmd pin art skins 3 copy (resized).jpg

#10 4 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

It is my great pleasure to present our new art mods for The Mandalorian pinball! You can check them all here: https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods
Pro:
[quoted image]
Premium:
[quoted image]
LE:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Are these a licenced product?

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

as if that would stop someone from buying !

#12 4 months ago
Quoted from NightTrain:

What are these?
[quoted image]

That looks to be the topper. I went to their website. I like some of the other pieces but not that.

#13 4 months ago

Very cool

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

That looks to be the topper. I went to their website. I like some of the other pieces but not that.

Ah I see that now. Definitely like the overlay around the display and speakers. Topper looks pretty blah.

#15 4 months ago

These look awesome! Definitely might grab some for my premium!

#16 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

as if that would stop someone from buying !

It would stop me. I have friends that are artists and believe me, most of them struggle financially and are extremely hard workers. They deserve to be paid for their work.

#17 4 months ago

They deserve to be paid for their work

point taken!

#18 4 months ago

The Mando helmets on the speakers look cheesey to me. I'm out.

#19 4 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Pro:
[quoted image]
Premium:
[quoted image]
LE:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I like how the side art blades blend in with the playfield art and the back art. Can you please post a close up pic of the side blades so you can see the art a bit better?

#20 4 months ago

More details on the WizBlades.
The goal was to also create areas that match the pf on the top. The ice cave and the space battle.
(you can zoom in on the images)

wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-01 (resized).jpg

wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-02 (resized).jpg

wizard mod mandalorian pinball mods wizblades-03 (resized).jpg

#21 4 months ago

Bigger image of the WizBlades for better view:

#22 4 months ago

Barely any after market mod is actually correctly licensed, buyers don’t give a toss either. Way of the world these days

#23 4 months ago
Quoted from WizardMod:

Bigger image of the WizBlades for better view:
[quoted image]

I like these better than Sterns. Good job.

#24 4 months ago
Quoted from russdx:

Barely any after market mod is actually correctly licensed, buyers don’t give a toss either. Way of the world these days

Actually, many are. If you buy a toy and modify, you are good. The problem arises when you use logos, create a likeness that’s very close to the original or just plain copy an image.

#25 4 months ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Actually, many are. If you buy a toy and modify, you are good. The problem arises when you use logos, create a likeness that’s very close to the original or just plain copy an image.

Indeed I meant to write mods using IP, not many have permission.

#26 4 months ago

Definitely not because Cara Dune is on the art blades. Good job on the pieces, looks good. I might get a WizPanel, no helmet version.

#27 4 months ago

To respond to some messages we have received:
Regular WizToppers are 440 x 200 mm. That's 17 ²¹/₆₄ x 7 ⁷/₈ inch.
Super WizToppers are 610 x 260 mm or 24 ¹/₆₄ x 10 ¹⁵/₆₄ inch.
All toppers have 2 art layers.

#28 4 months ago

Just ordered the Mando art blades and art panel. I really like the art blades so much I cancelled my pre-order of the official Stern art blades. The Stern big heads art blades just didn’t work with me and I normally buy the Stern ones, but I think yours works and looks better with the playfield art and color.

Really digging the art panels. As soon as I get the funds, I planning on eventually getting the ones for MB, IMDN premium, DP Pro, Munsters Pro and the EHOH LE. They really do make the pins look better.

Funny thing is, I never heard of your company until you started the forum thread and I’m so glad I found you. Can’t wait to get the products and test out your craftsmanship, so thanks for making these great mods.

#29 4 months ago

Looking forward to ship dates. Blades incoming. This is the way.

2 weeks later
#30 3 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-mandalorian-stormtrooper-transport-carrier-mod-

Available now

20210621_225810 (resized).jpg20210621_225826 (resized).jpg20210621_225834 (resized).jpg20210621_225943 (resized).jpg
#31 3 months ago

Very early development........ The Foundry

20210627_211004 (resized).jpg20210627_211038 (resized).jpgThe_Armorer (resized).png
#32 3 months ago

We now have 2 more options for the LE apron. With or without instruction cards:
https://wizardmod.com/collections/the-mandalorian-star-wars-pinball-mods/products/the-mandalorian-le-arch-windows-cut-out-pinball-magnetic-wizaprons

wizaprona mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 1 copy (resized).jpg

wizaprona mandalorian le arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 2 copy (resized).jpg

wizaprona mandalorian le no cards arch windows cut out pinball apronskins apron decals pinaprons 3 (resized).jpg

#33 3 months ago

Anyone coming up with anything to make Grogu come to life? My guess it’s going to be a situation where you buy this specific Grogu toy and modify it. Maybe someone sells some parts and wiring to make it happen? This will be the all time #1 needed mod surpassing the mini tron arcade for Tron Legacy Pinball.

#34 3 months ago
Quoted from Apollon:

Anyone coming up with anything to make Grogu come to life? My guess it’s going to be a situation where you buy this specific Grogu toy and modify it. Maybe someone sells some parts and wiring to make it happen? This will be the all time #1 needed mod surpassing the mini tron arcade for Tron Legacy Pinball.

The animatronic grogu is no the same size,I have played the pro,I was hoping it was the same and moding it to move would be possible I believe!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside