(Topic ID: 293223)

The Mandalorian Hype Thread - This is the Way!

By KLR2014

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 53 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by GoodOmens
  • Topic is favorited by 14 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“I will buy:”

• LE 34 votes
    25%
  • Premium 26 votes
    19%
  • Pro 33 votes
    24%
  • Not for me 43 votes
    32%

(136 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EE9DBB12-5C84-4E5D-97B7-23EE7224C473 (resized).jpeg
5335D420-B711-424D-87BE-4F7B586854EF (resized).jpeg
51BAEEA4-6E59-43F8-94F9-7F01399DA4AA (resized).jpeg
35332FC5-EB60-4D62-A43B-25DFE3D66537 (resized).jpeg
3BAC6A0F-FDD5-4271-8D14-9808FA2BB996 (resized).png
EB840B29-EC05-4018-839A-706392BEA878 (resized).jpeg
BD341FC7-DB8F-468B-B649-D386587CDEBB.gif
16D927F8-33C5-4E6A-B11A-A255EDCE777F (resized).jpeg

There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

First Pro’s are landing at homes and Premium and Limited Edition will folow soon, good time to start an owners topic.

Info:
https://sternpinball.com/game/the-mandalorian/

More detailed info at this week in pinball:
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/stern-announces-the-mandalorian-pinball-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

Official Game Trailer:

Official Game Accessories

High res pics:
https://www.starwars.com/news/the-mandalorian-stern-pinball
16D927F8-33C5-4E6A-B11A-A255EDCE777F (resized).jpeg16D927F8-33C5-4E6A-B11A-A255EDCE777F (resized).jpeg

#2 2 years ago

Reserverd for future info

#3 2 years ago

Hoping to have my order in on a pro today! Love the art package and still get the upper playfield. Grogu magnet looks like it may kill flow a bit. Very impressed with what I'm seeing so far.

#4 2 years ago

I just watched the trailers on my phone. Looks good. I’m looking forward to playing one in person.

Nice job Stern.

#5 2 years ago

I really like the color of the armor and the side armor looks great. Curious about the actual look of the mirrored backglass

#6 2 years ago

Putting down a deposit on a pro. Love the color.

#7 2 years ago

Thought the rules was the game had to be shipping before a club can be made?

#8 2 years ago

Dwight.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Rules were made to be broken???

#11 2 years ago

Its a dumb rule that get enforced 18% of the time.

#12 2 years ago

In on an LE and excited about it. Looks like fun.

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Its a dumb rule that get enforced 18% of the time.

Is it dumb though? If it didn’t exist we’d have a ton of “deeproot hypothetical game number #78 club” and it would keep getting made every month because some guy heard from another guy that got a spam email that deeproot would definitely be shipping games 100% in a few short months.

Quoted from sepins:

Rules were made to be broken???

BD341FC7-DB8F-468B-B649-D386587CDEBB.gifBD341FC7-DB8F-468B-B649-D386587CDEBB.gif
#14 2 years ago

Is it dumb though? If it didn’t exist we’d have a ton of “deeproot...]

It's dumb becasue Stern told everyone officially thst this was the next game last week, this isn't theory or conjecture. Even if the tease wasn't enough, it sure is official today.

Just a rule to inforce half ass for no real reason, just a waste of time. Edit: which we already seem to already have in abundance

#15 2 years ago

Probably premium or LE love the metal ramps will go great next to my SW Comic prem.

EB840B29-EC05-4018-839A-706392BEA878 (resized).jpegEB840B29-EC05-4018-839A-706392BEA878 (resized).jpeg

#16 2 years ago

Pro Video:

#17 2 years ago

Premium Video:

#18 2 years ago

thinking about a pro. Layout looks awesome, mini playfield looks questionable, hate the stupid yoda on the back left.

by the way the inside art on the LE is sick.

#19 2 years ago

Baby Yoda egads.

Miss optical spinners

#20 2 years ago

In on an LE, now the big question is how backed up is Stern and when do we see these hitting the streets?

#21 2 years ago

Yeehaa, another thread with all the same info posted in others. All for achievement points no doubt.

#22 2 years ago

I don't understand how so many are "in on an LE" when no distributors have any available unless you "know someone" or have a history with the distro?

#23 2 years ago

LE ordered. Overall Looks good to me.

#24 2 years ago

I think I’m in on a premium. I need to sell my Diner first for space ... I’m trying not to rush, the pro looks great also and could be a good option if I want to save money.

And If I don’t rush then maybe I’ll know if Dwight’s code ruins the game... I have a TMNT and the code is okay but one of my complaints is the reliance on left ramp, right ramp... how do I start a mode in Mando? Left ramp, right ramp....

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

I don't understand how so many are "in on an LE" when no distributors have any available unless you "know someone" or have a history with the distro?

Distributor delivered my Guns N’ Roses in January and I approached him about the next stern and since I was the first one that asked and have been in communication with him since I get his one and only LE.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Bmanpin:

Distributor delivered my Guns N’ Roses in January and I approached him about the next stern and since I was the first one that asked and have been in communication with him since I get his one and only LE.

So that's basically what I'm getting at. Not like someone could contact a distro today and order an LE. Or maybe they can and I just don't know who to contact lol!

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from arzoo:

Not like someone could contact a distro today and order an LE.

Correct, they already contacted them and reserved a spot before it was announced...or at possibly after the tease, but I doubt it.

#28 2 years ago

LE ordered

#29 2 years ago

Super excited for this game! I’m going LE and glad to be in the club. So far it’s checking all the boxes for me and I’m stoked that Dwight’s on code working with Brian Eddy. That’s a dream team to me and the art, I mean, cmon!

My favorite part of a first impression is the unique and original layout. It really can’t be compared to anything done before

#30 2 years ago

Who is this dick?

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Pre-order spot for a game (Personal only) - “I have machine reserved with a $1,000 deposit that I no longer need. You are bidding on the opportunity to take my place and purchase directly from the distributor for the MSRP of...”
2021-05-11
Nashville, TN
11,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 2193 times

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Who is this dick?

maybe he’s with this dick

Machine - Pre-order Spot

The Mandalorian (LE)

New!

Pre-order/reservation for a game “I have machine reserved with deposit that I may not be able to use. You are bidding on the opportunity to take my place and purchase directly from the distributor for the MSRP. C...”

3 hours ago

Nashville, TN

4,000 (OBO)

Trojanlaw

3BAC6A0F-FDD5-4271-8D14-9808FA2BB996 (resized).png3BAC6A0F-FDD5-4271-8D14-9808FA2BB996 (resized).png
#32 2 years ago

I'm in for a LE, been on the list with my distributor for months hoping that Mandalorian would be Sterns next game. I'm extremely happy, this game looks awesome. This is the way!

#33 2 years ago

Le for me. Gonna be paying extra because the distros I’m using are charging more. Like thousands more! Yikes

#34 2 years ago

LE ordered. No room for it so hoping it doesn't ship too quickly!!!

#35 2 years ago

Put my LE order in (wait list) 2 and a half months ago luckily since they are sold out now. Can't wait. This is the way. Now just need an amazing topper. PRO's go in production in two weeks I heard then LE's then Premiums will be a while away. Shooter knobs next month but the topper is not approved by Disney yet. May be a while on that.

#36 2 years ago

Man the pro/prem art blades SUCK. Bunch of floating heads, bummed about this

The LE blades are incredible

#37 2 years ago

My distro said early June for LEs!!

#38 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

My distro said early June for LEs!!

Same just heard the same from my distro. Stern will be able to crank these out faster than JJP can.

#39 2 years ago

I’m in on an LE. I’m a big Mando fan. Game looks awesome. Definitely something fresh and new!

#40 2 years ago

#191 LE checking in. My wife and I are very excited.

Added over 3 years ago:

Someone paid Stern to take #191 from us... Now we have #169

4 weeks later
#41 2 years ago

Seems that the first Pro’s are being delivered… waiting on the LE’s.

#42 2 years ago

Anyone know the shooter rod specs? I can find the Stern P/N but not the thread spec. Need for custom shooter knob.

#43 2 years ago

So another attempt at renaming an old thread to an owners thread?

See - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/alien-pinball-club-by-pinball-brothers-she-s-back/page/2#post-6251803

#44 2 years ago
Quoted from KLR2014:

Seems that the first Pro’s are being delivered… waiting on the LE’s.

Thanks for getting this reopened now.
Looking forward to it!

#45 2 years ago

Counting down the days….

#46 2 years ago

Some/most Stern Army operators are getting their pro's this week, early next it seems. Customer units likely in July/August is my guess.

#47 2 years ago

I’m still being told this month for my LE according to distro.

#48 2 years ago

Still being told end of the month for my pro

#49 2 years ago

Have not been told anything, shrugs.

#50 2 years ago

We were told that Stern has not provided a pushed back timeline when our distributor asked - so this month it is!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 53 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-mandalorian-owners-club-this-is-the-way and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.