Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by JethroP
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

5A6A9776-EA0C-4918-9E99-51C0DBA2B7BB (resized).jpeg
    B3E42C8D-F29C-409E-B9B9-F079FE2C3996 (resized).jpeg
    2AE39481-9807-4530-8B43-5DBC011055C9.gif

#1 1 year ago

OK, I started a Happy Thread, that does not get many posts, so I just figured what that heck, would a mad thread get more action?

It will be interesting to find out!

#2 1 year ago

And usual rules here, no politics and stuff like that.

#3 1 year ago
    Quoted from JohnnyPinball007:

OK, I started a Happy Thread, that does not get many posts, so I just figured what that heck, would a mad thread get more action?
    It will be interesting to find out!

I Love Mad Magazine. It would make a Great Pinball. Spy Vs. Spy. Fold the back page. Alfred E. Newman. Bring it on.

#4 1 year ago

I have been very lucky and easy going in my lifetime, and I have never really been mad about much.

#5 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I Love Mad Magazine. It would make a Great Pinball. Spy Vs. Spy. Fold the back page. Alfred E. Newman. Bring it on.

Hell Yeah!

I loved that when I was younger also, and totally fine with me if pics and stories of all that are included here.

#6 1 year ago

I feel like I was supposed to be mad, because after some family passed away, I did not get anything, but no, I work for what I have, and I have never counted on anyone ever leaving me one single dime.

I have never been really mad about anything myself.

#7 1 year ago

Ok, maybe a tad mad at myself, for selling games too fast, instead of waiting a tad longer when the prices went way up.

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I Love Mad Magazine.

I remember the spy vs spy being my favorite in those magazines.

#9 1 year ago

At the moment, the closest to mad for me is the amount that my property taxes have gone up in the last year.

#10 1 year ago

In the past I was pretty mad that my dad was trying to cheat with his secretary.

She caused my dad to lose everything, and in the process, they even stole one of my bank statements, and cornered me thinking I was stupid enough to give them any money.

That was the most MAD I have ever been, and I will never forget it, but time has passed, and I am pretty happy now.

And in the past, anytime I have ever been a tad mad, I love to listen to that song by the band Was, not Was, knocked down, made small.

The song lyrics reminds me of how a ass my dad could be, but he is passed away now, and all is good.

I actually mean all that in a good way, I do miss dad, but more than anyone else in my life, he had a certain way that would make me very MAD!

Mom was always pretty cool, she never pissed me off except one time when I was a kid and said I could not ride my motorcycle on the street with the other kids.

I told her I am gone, after school lets out you will not see me again.

Damn I got called to the principal's office that day, and I thought I was busted for selling candy, but instead dad was there, because I had hurt mom so much with my words.

I went from mad to chilled out in a hurry.

Dad passed a few years ago, I am still helping to take care of mom now.

Mom gets along good most of the time, and then some days she does not even remember how to use her phone and needs help.

Actually, I am pretty mad at how getting old sucks so bad for all of us.

I hope all of you have a MAD WEEKEND!

#11 1 year ago

I remember the spy vs spy being my favorite in those magazines.

Grew up playing Spy vs Spy on NES,one of my favorites along with SpyHunter.

I'm mad I don't have time to live like a kid again. Adulting sucks! And to think when I was a kid I used to tell my Dad I can't wait to grow up because there is so much more to do. What a huge mistake.

Like Tom Hanks in the movie Big, making that wish was a mistake and wish I could go back in time.
    -Mike

#12 1 year ago

And usual rules here, no politics and stuff like that.

This makes me mad.

Just kidding I get it.

#13 1 year ago

#14 1 year ago
    2AE39481-9807-4530-8B43-5DBC011055C9.gif2AE39481-9807-4530-8B43-5DBC011055C9.gif
    #15 1 year ago

I think stern designed a mad pin, but Gary thought it’d tank in Europe so it never got produced.

5A6A9776-EA0C-4918-9E99-51C0DBA2B7BB (resized).jpeg5A6A9776-EA0C-4918-9E99-51C0DBA2B7BB (resized).jpegB3E42C8D-F29C-409E-B9B9-F079FE2C3996 (resized).jpegB3E42C8D-F29C-409E-B9B9-F079FE2C3996 (resized).jpeg
    #16 1 year ago

What me worry?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-mad-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.