Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 days ago by Mikonos
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

The Lord of the Rings Right Custom Pinball Apron. Mikonos1.jpg

#1 13 days ago

"THE LORD OF THE RINGS PINBALL - CUSTOM APRONS " (STERN) in develop. Modding project
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction: I´m Mikonos and I´m 19 year old in arcade and pinball hobby. I´m the webmaster of a fansite called "Zona Arcade. Construye, Restaura y Decora tu Máquina Arcade y Pinball" (14 years old) too. I have always had same nickname. I´m a fan and a huge collector of arcade and pinball cabinets, and other items related. Some year ago I realized that I like so much to restore and customized artwork, it is my main entertainment. I think I´m good at working with design programs. You can check my skills in this pinside thread in which I´m compiling my artworks about pinballs.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/restored-and-customized-pinball-artworks-showroom-thread-by-mikonos#post-3998261

I´m not a shop and I´m not working in a printshop! Sorry for it! I´m only a fan. I learned all about design and print materials by myself, I´m always looking for volunteers for testing of my new mods and ideas, I look for new restoration challenges and more. If you have a good idea about a mod for your pinball, tell me and I will try to make it a reality. I work designing and restoring for free because it is fun for me!

Mi contact mail: midasororey@yahoo.es

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"THE LORD OF THE RINGS PINBALL - CUSTOM APRONS " (STERN) in develop. Modding project

I started with a project of customizing 3 main aprons of "The Lord of the Rings Pinball". I had this idea: I have a complete scan of original apron piece and I will add a good background fo every apron and gold details in die cut vinyl.

Opinion and improvement suggestions about this project are welcome! All users are invited!

Please, it is important an useful appraisal, both positive or negative. Be constructive with your criticism, in special with downvote!

"The Lord of the Rings Left Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Left%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron.%20Mikonos1.jpg
The Lord of the Rings Left Custom Pinball Apron. Mikonos1.jpg
*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#2 13 days ago

"The Lord of the Rings Right Custom Pinball Apron" in develop project by Mikonos
https://www.zonaarcade.com/fotos/capturas/The%20Lord%20of%20the%20Rings%20Right%20Custom%20Pinball%20Apron.%20Mikonos1.jpg
The Lord of the Rings Right Custom Pinball Apron. Mikonos1.jpg

*I take bigger screenshots and photos, click to enlarge images (and click again on display image mode if it is necessary) for avoid blur effect of pinside´s miniatures.

Regards

#3 12 days ago

These look nice..when will you have these done and what will the center image look like?

#4 12 days ago

Centre apron will be "One Ring", of course!

Thanks for your comment!

About this project, it is for one of my user. He chose themes for every apron with some help, but I can design other themes for every aprons only for fun.

All you will see, will be printed, after that, I will design my own customizations with other themes. Of course, if someone are interested in other themes, he can tell me for to design a new personal apron serie for him.

Regards

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
$ 8.50
Lighting - Led
Bright Lights Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
£ 58.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 25.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 1,000.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Ames, IA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 16.00
$ 41.00
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside