IMG_3090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpg
IMG_4034 (resized).jpg
IMG_3077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240331_163644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1907 Service bulletin noting lock down bar change Posted by Jarbyjibbo (6 years ago)

Post #4404 The Valinor Strategy Video Posted by CLEllison (4 years ago)

Post #5383 LOTR documentation for silicone rings and LEDs Posted by Daditude (4 years ago)

Post #9244 TECH:PLAYFIELD Opto Driver replacement board warning Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8181 2 years ago

The Pinball Fairy came! Sold my Whitewater and bought an awesome LOTR!

IMG_4738 (resized).jpgIMG_4738 (resized).jpgIMG_4741 (resized).jpgIMG_4741 (resized).jpgIMG_4742 (resized).jpgIMG_4742 (resized).jpgIMG_4754 (resized).jpgIMG_4754 (resized).jpg
7 months later
#8978 1 year ago

Here is my LOTR. I have added a few toys and in the process of making an awesome topper once installed.

IMG_4742 (resized).JPGIMG_4742 (resized).JPGIMG_5086 (resized).JPGIMG_5086 (resized).JPGIMG_5094 (resized).JPGIMG_5094 (resized).JPGIMG_5095 (resized).JPGIMG_5095 (resized).JPGIMG_5098 (resized).JPGIMG_5098 (resized).JPGIMG_6558 (resized).JPGIMG_6558 (resized).JPGThe Ring (resized).jpgThe Ring (resized).jpg
2 months later
#9262 1 year ago

My LOTR has been flawless up until yesterday. When I turned it on after about a week It started up with a very strange that I was not prepared for. I heard Gandalf's voice say Danger and something not right and the game then showed TILT. I powered off and back on and it went to TILT. I turned it off and waited longer and reseated all connectors and pressed on all socketed chips and the game booted up fine and my friend and I played probably 10 games or so with no issue and then during last game it displayed "TILT" cabinet was not pushed at all, and it always warns in game when pushed. Any idea where to start? I need it back to normal for SuperBowl/Birthday Party on the 12th.

#9266 1 year ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Manual or something else leaning against the tilt bob

Yea, the manual slid over. LOL Thanks

#9269 1 year ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Probably slid there from nudging. Tilt bob’s revenge!!

It was weird when Galdalf warned me. I have it set to 3 warnings. LOL
It might be time that Bob gets a rodectomy.

#9279 1 year ago
Quoted from TheShadowsNose:

Anybody have an lotr topper they love? Also, anyone have a chuck-e-cheese topper they don’t love and want to unload?

I am in the process of making a very cool topper. If it turns out like I hope I will offer on Pinside. I do have one custom dagger shooter still. The one pictured is my personal. The one I have left is a different elven blade color. The one pictured is my own. PM me if interested in either.

Size (resized).jpgSize (resized).jpg

IMG_6558 (resized).JPGIMG_6558 (resized).JPG
#9285 1 year ago
Quoted from splickety_lit:

I'm in!
After years of waiting for the stars to align, they finally did. Way back when this pin was new, I would go to the movie theater just to play this. Haven't played it in almost 20 years. I'm super excited to finally own one.
[quoted image]

I have gotten one shot away from destroying the ring 6 times. It's an awesome game. Congrats!

#9295 1 year ago

Has anyone made replacement weapons for the characters? Almost all of my character figures on the playfield all have hands that appear to at one time held a weapon. Has anyone made any replacements? Are they available?

no-weapons (resized).jpgno-weapons (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9323 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a sweet custom shooter? I made two and have one extra for sale.

IMG_6558 (resized).JPGIMG_6558 (resized).JPGshooter1 (resized).jpgshooter1 (resized).jpgshooter2 (resized).jpgshooter2 (resized).jpg
#9337 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Haven't beaten the Ring yet? Shame!

I have been down to one last shot now 6 times! I so want to destroy the ring. I hear Frodo and Gollum fighting as I type.

2 weeks later
#9394 1 year ago

Improve your destroy the ring time

I have gotten to within the last shot now SIX times! "Improve your destroy the ring time?" You really know how to crush a hobbits spirit, LOL

#9406 1 year ago

My new high game! Missed destroying the ring. My right flipper is weak. Scheduling a flipper rebuild.

Grand Master (resized).jpgGrand Master (resized).jpg I was so excited until I posted my score on Pinside and got #188th place LMAO

#9424 1 year ago

Here is what I did to my paths of the dead.

IMG_5098 (resized).JPGIMG_5098 (resized).JPG

#9446 1 year ago

What is the best flipper rebuild kit for LOTR? My right flipper is really weak. Thanks

#9448 1 year ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

If the flippers needed rebuilding, they would typically both be worn out. Did you inspect your flipper mech? Anything mechanically loose, broken, stiff, disconnected, wobbly, sticky? All wires secure?

I will check it hopefully tonight.
The right flipper is not consistent which means it's not the solenoid but probably switch related. The odd thing is that on one flip it flies up the legolas shot and others barely gets higher than the mystery.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 39.50
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 12.95
€ 7.50
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 25.00
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider golgotha.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club?tu=golgotha and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.