pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0841 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0840 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2852 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315-080536 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1907 Service bulletin noting lock down bar change Posted by Jarbyjibbo (6 years ago)

Post #4404 The Valinor Strategy Video Posted by CLEllison (4 years ago)

Post #5383 LOTR documentation for silicone rings and LEDs Posted by Daditude (4 years ago)

Post #9244 TECH:PLAYFIELD Opto Driver replacement board warning Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 9 years ago

Congrats!

Check for existing threads on the diverter at the back being a POS. You may want to add a rubber piece to help orbit shots divert properly into the Orthanc tower if it hasn't been done already.

1 week later
#26 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Make sure your spinner spins good or it may be really taking a lot of momentum out of the shot.

Definitely look into this.

The actuator on the switch for the spinner will bend down over time and the spinner ends up getting more and more horizontal. Fixed mine recently and ring shots are now smooth like butter.

1 week later
#35 9 years ago

Some guys definitely made their own plastics for that problem, the old thread should be around here somewhere. Edit: see ^

Had this issue on my machine, but it resolved itself when I switched back to the regular flipper coils from the PBL LOTR superpowered coils.

2 months later
#55 9 years ago

As mentioned above, you'll probably need to add some rubber onto that pop-up post in the orbit to get War of the Ents to work correctly. It also helps when initiating ROTK multiball.

I'd recommend the target decal set if your game doesn't have it. It's like 20 bucks. The patantir mod is nice, but expensive.

Make sure that the spinner for the ring shot is aligned properly as a misaligned spinner can lead to confusing issues.

#63 9 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

Aha! How does this "rubber-fix" work? I only just learned about the "tilt the whole post assembly by adding washers unter the front screws so that the post tilts towards the front of the game" fix. Haven't done it yet, so any easier fix is welcome.

Take a standard black post rubber, cut it down so that it fits through the playfield while on the post. IIRC, I basically cut a post rubber in half and shaved down the overall thickness of it with a razor blade.

Both solutions are viable, IMO.

#64 9 years ago

Count me as a vote AGAINST the pinball life enhanced coils. They are not needed and make the flippers way too powerful. My LOTR came with them and I couldn't get them off fast enough. YMMV.

Also, with regards to the spinner, having a brand new spinner alone will not solve all issues. The key is that it is aligned properly and not tilted too far in either direction.

#69 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

FWIW, I have the PBL upgraded coils AND two cooling fans under the playfield. Coil fade becomes obvious during lengthy games, even with the upgraded coils.

Must vary from machine to machine. Obviously, I have plenty of long games on LOTR. I can easily make the ring shot from either flipper with standard coils, even 45 minutes into a game.

Quoted from Razorbak86:

It not only affects whether you can hit the One Ring consistently, but it also affects the accuracy of all of the other shots on the playfield. JMHO.

Exactly, you are "fixing" an issue with one shot (ring) and in turn, messing with all of the other shots. Making them overly easy is not a good thing, IMO. My Legolas ramp was stupid easy with the upgraded coils, no challenge at all. It might make the Gimli shot tougher, at least. Lol.

The ring shot is greatly affected by the spinner, all of my "difficult ring shot" issues were resolved by making sure that the spinner is properly aligned. If the spinner is leaning backwards, the ring isn't going to shoot very nicely.

Definitely sounds like some machines need the coils, I just haven't found that to be the case with my own HUO 2004 LOTR.

I'd love to hear keefers thoughts on the upgraded coils, if he can spare a moment or two.

#72 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

No, the fans are preventing coil fade during long games. Coil fade (not coil strength) affects the accuracy of ALL of the shots on the table.

The fans make sense to me, if your machine needs them.

2 weeks later
#86 8 years ago

If you are having trouble reaching lots of modes or destroying the ring, you should probably move them in (down) to make the outlane gaps smaller and prolong your ball times.

LOTR is a long game though, so on my personal machine, I would want the outlane posts to be set as you currently have them - or removed altogether.

I'm the 3rd owner on mine, so I'm not sure what the factory setting was.

#93 8 years ago

Congrats. I've only done it with gollum stacked.

1 month later
#167 8 years ago

Yes, you need to collect the elf rings to light mode start again. Factory settings have it lit up at the start of each ball.

Dwarf lights mystery at the shire VUK.

Man lights gollum multiball at the Gimli scoop.

#170 8 years ago

Congrats nicoga3000! Glad to see you've finally got one ready to play!

Elf rings for making unlit rings shots is key when attempting to stack modes with multiballs - good point someoneelse.

1 week later
#208 8 years ago

Not a LE, but...

// Error: Image 419030 not found //
// Error: Image 419031 not found //
// Error: Image 419032 not found //

2 months later
#289 8 years ago

If this is indeed the will of the Council, then Gondor will see it done

1 month later
#314 8 years ago

Bought my LOTR in September last year, the first pinball machine that has lasted over 1 year in my collection! So, here's a bit of a progress report. (Using slightly more difficult than default settings, with outlanes set to medium)

Still working on Valinor (I beat ROTK and got to TABA in the same game once, but didn't DTR again to start Valinor)

Haven't got the 84x jackpot yet either, 42x is my best so far. (Had 2X scoring going, but not Gollum MB, while shooting the triple jackpot x7 during TTT MB)

Only beat Destroy the Witch-King one single time in all of those plays... What a difficult mode! Granted, it's usually the last mode that I choose.

DTR time is under 40 seconds using 2 ball. (At this point, if I don't DTR, it's a pretty bad game)

So many objectives and achievements on this machine that even if Valinor seems impossible, there's still plenty to shoot for.

#327 8 years ago

pintips has a few quick and helpful insights:

http://pintips.net/games/48

1 month later
#352 8 years ago

Oops. Delete.

1 month later
#419 8 years ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Finally made it to TABA for the first time, couldn't believe it. Made a couple shots then proceeded to lose the ball down the middle shortly after. Does this mode have to be completed and then you advance to Valinor? Excited to keep trying and advance further within the game.

Starting TABA is a requirement for Valinor. You don't have to beat it, though.

#439 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I kept getting both balls stuck in the ring and it cost me DTR a couple times. I still have to hit it twice, but I don't have to pop the second through.

My LOTR would do this when I first got it, because the balls had been magnetized. Bought new premium pinballs from pinball life and have been enjoying 2 ball DTR since.

#480 8 years ago

Guessing your mode start wasn't actually lit. If it was, it should've started TABA.

4 months later
#808 7 years ago

Stack gollum MB with witch king.

#825 7 years ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

I've heard it's pretty common, but the Palantir target on my LOTR is bent to the side from repeated hits. I can bend it back to center no problem, but it won't last a couple of games before it's bent to the side again. Anything I can put on the target to keep it still?

Mezel mods sells a target splint that really helped mine.

#836 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Just out of curiosity, which one did you get? The large 2-piece splint, or the small 1-piece splint?
http://mezelmods.com/products/stern-target-splints?variant=923513721
Note: There is a "Store Owner" comment below the very bottom user review that says, "A quick clarification on this post- the Stern splints do not currently work with the Palintir LOTR targets. We have this one on our to do list!"

It's definitely the two piece splint. The one piece only fits the thin standup targets which LOTR doesn't have.

Store Owner comment is accurate... I did a workaround using just one of the two pieces and a zip tie. Classy!

20160709_044758_(resized).jpg20160709_044758_(resized).jpg

#851 7 years ago
Quoted from stoptap:

Buy some new ones as listed above but in the meanwhile you could try dropping the balls onto a smooth concrete surface. I have never tried this but some say it works. Alternatively find a local engineering shop and ask them to demagnetise them for you.

Interesting.

I only use the premium ultra gloss balls in my machines, but it doesn't take very long for them to magnetize in my LOTR.

#855 7 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

How long is "not very long" in your world?

Roughly 4 months, ~100 plays.

Some interesting solutions above, thanks guys.

#868 7 years ago

LOTR looks better with incandescents imo due to the theme and artwork.

#902 7 years ago

You collect extra souls when the ball ends up in the shire. ROTK is hard enough as it is.

1 month later
#956 7 years ago
Quoted from Robotronx:

It has the upgraded flipper coils and they seem too strong at times. The ball likes to fly off the left ramp and it takes some crazy bounces when I hit the Gimli shot.

Agreed. I tried the PBL LOTR coils and they are far too powerful, it changes the way the game plays.

There are some 'happy medium' powered coils sold by APB enterprises that are stronger than stock and stay powerful over a long game, unlike stock. They aren't supercharged as much as the PBL ones so they play much more true to the original design.

1 month later
#1081 7 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

I have the stronger coils from Pinball Life.
If you feel those are too strong, there is another option available on eBay. It's a medium-powered coil sold by Andrew Barney (APB_Enterprises here on Pinside).
ebay.com link » New Stern Pinball Medium Power Coil Lord Of The Rings Guns Roses Sleeve

I have all 3 types of coils and APB are the best. They are the happy medium... they don't feel rocket powered like PBL and they don't tire out as easily as stock. YMMV.

1 month later
#1176 7 years ago

New best DTR!

2 ball DTR, naturally.

1 (resized).jpg1 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1188 7 years ago
Quoted from Timmah:

I rebuilt the flippers on my LOTR (keeping the presumably original coils) and now they are really just stupid powerful - problematically so, even. In particular, shots up the Legolas ramp from the right flipper tend to go flying off the rails just past the spinner about 70% of the time, with tons of glass-smacking air-balls.
Is it possible I have a flipper alignment issue? I had the flippers dead-centered pointing at the holes and advancing them slightly from there seems to have reduced the problem somewhat, but that doesn't seem to look right to me (seems to play fine, though).
There are the flipper settings in the menu - presumably I could use those to de-tune a little bit, I guess... any other suggestions?

If your coils are originals, you probably just need to wait for the new flipper rebuilds to break in. Mine were too powerful at first as well (PBL kit), but after about 100 plays they settled in nicely.

1 month later
#1286 7 years ago

The LOTR flyer shows black flipper rubbers, so I assume they shipped with black?

I want to keep mine as close to factory as possible... but red looks so much better.

#1296 7 years ago

Should be clean.

1 month later
#1460 7 years ago
Quoted from pghpinfan:

Which ColorDmd is better LED OR LCD?

They are different, it's personal preference.

LED is brighter, some would say too bright.
LCD has more display options, some don't care about those.

Personally, I like to use dots xl mode so I won't buy led.

3 weeks later
#1486 6 years ago

Any club members know where I can buy a center ramp? Seems to be sold out at the usual stores.

#1495 6 years ago
Quoted from FlippyD:

Try seeing if one of the plating/powder coating guys (like pinballplatingandmore.com) has one. It'd be super shiny too!

Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately Ron does not have the center ramp.

Hoping that someone has one kicking around that they don't need, maybe I'll start a WTB thread.

#1501 6 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

I have one for trade, any data east stuff ?

Only ever had one DE, GNR. I do have a leftover power board that I had replaced with a rottendog after it gave me problems.

Would love to work something out... my LOTR is basically unplayable with the current center ramp.

#1504 6 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

What's the problem with your ramp?

Tips no longer extend all the way back as they had been mushroomed quite badly and filed off. It makes it tough to hit the ring shot, and especially tough to DTR on 2-ball.

1 week later
#1516 6 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Do what I did, angle the ramp differently. Take it out of the machine and bend it slightly to give it a higher angle. This will result in the ball going directly into the ring. You can also use washers above the playfield, but under the ramp to raise it up slightly. No need for a new ramp (though new is always nice).

Thanks! I will give that a shot as the ramp seems very hard to find.

Quoted from lordloss:

I'd let mine go for $200+ shipping if interested.

Thanks for the offer, I will keep it in mind if judremys suggestion doesn't work out.

#1526 6 years ago

Release the river!!

3 months later
#1746 6 years ago

The ball will sometimes bounce off of the metal edging behind the VUK/saucer and jump upwards into the wireform without the activating the VUK/awarding the shot.

#1750 6 years ago

Put up 268M last night, got all 7 gifts, played TABA, but failed to beat FOTR and ROTK... Valinor awaits.

3 months later
#2067 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Just curious which flipper coils come from factory in the game?
Is it these?
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=156
This is what is in my game right now...
http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=1112
I find them waaaay too strong. I have a hard time keeping the ball from flying off the ramps with a clean hit. It's insane.

LOTR did not come with super powered coils from the factory. They are an after market solution for an overheating issue on LOTR which causes the coils to get weak over time. Mine came with the super powered ones installed and I removed them because they are way too strong and change gameplay.

There's a company called APB Enterprises that sells a medium powered coil, that's what I use now and they work great... happy medium. Some owners have hooked up small fans to keep the original coils cool, that seems to work as well.

#2070 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

So it's not just me then? Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Do you happen to know the part number for the ones that you have or should I just shoot them an email asking for a med. power coil for LOTR?

They will know. You can PM here on pinside APB_Enterprises

#2076 6 years ago
Quoted from pipes:

Did you go back to the stock coils or something else? I never played on the stock ones so I have no idea how they play and the issues people have with them. Apparently they lose power after a few games?
I got a reply from Andrew @ APB Enterprises so it looks like I'll give those a try.

Stock coils get weak relatively quickly, due to overheating. LOTR is a long playing game. For a good player trying to reach Valinor, it will take a couple of hours to make a few attempts at getting to the wizard mode. After an hour or so with stock coils, the flippers will become weak, making the ring shot difficult.

5 months later
#2738 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Dammit!!!!!!!!
I had 5 gifts, 2 MBs completed, TABA started and failed, and I had a mode started with just fellowship mb to start. The inserts showed Frodo was the only one flashing, but I kept hitting it and nothing!
Does it need to pass through the ring to light Frodo?
Also, after completing fellowship, the inserts go blank (unlike flashing when game starts). Do I have to hit the shots more than once the second time around?
And is it fair to think that if I had started the fellowship MB, completed it, got the 6th gifts, and then started DTR, I would have been at Valinor?

Frodo is collected when you make the ring shot. Sounds like you might have an issue.

Second time through qualifying FOTR you need to collect the characters in order, one at a time. Collect the flashing character, then a different one will light up - do that 9 times.

No, you would not have started Valinor since there are 7 gifts of the elves, not 6.

Did you actually get a super jackpot during ROTK multiball? Impressive if you did, you need to make almost 30 shots during that MB.

4 months later
#3293 5 years ago

Would try disassembling the mech, cleaning everything, replacing the coil sleeve and reassembling before ordering any parts.

1 month later
#3389 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It’s back! I finally found an original, one-owner LOTR to add to my collection for the 2nd (and last) time. I traded one away earlier this year and regretted it. This pin is a masterpiece. This one has 120 plays on it and 100% original bulbs, rubber (getting a bit faded and stiff) and zero mods. I’m starting from scratch, but it’s going to be fun! To Valinor this time?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love seeing a nice unmolested LOTR with proper GI lighting. Congrats, it's a beauty!

#3391 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Sometimes when lock is lit on my LOTR, when the ball is kicked up from the Gimli hole to the sword lock it will award a lock. I'm pretty sure it didn't always do this. Anyone know what would cause this? Thanks!

First I would check the two switches on the right ramp in switch test to see if either is flakey.

#3395 5 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

Looking for a bit of advice, I've rebuilt my flippers and they are usually nice and strong. However some times i feel it depends on how i press the flipper buttons (quick tap vs hard press etc). I'm wondering if the cab switches could be making a better consistent connection when pressed. They do look a bit rough and not smooth on the connector tabs (sorry I don't know the correct names). Can I file them down a bit with a metal file? Any other tips? Am I lookling in the wrong direction in terms of improving consistent flipper power?

Install new switches. The factory switches they used back then are garbage. I had to change them on mine, it made a world of difference.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/SW-10A-48

1 month later
#3497 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Simply line them up with the ball return guides for the in lanes. Stern games still have an indentation for alignment as well but I prefer to line them up perfectly straight with the in lane guides as my reference point. Tighten the bat until you can just barely move it with some decent force. Adjust until straight and then finish final tightening.

No, this is not good advice! Stern games don't all have flippers that align with the guides. Deadpool and Ghostbusters come to mind.

To do it properly, use the holes.

Stern uses holes like B/W, but unlike B/W you must point the tip of the bat towards the hole. Simple.

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

While I appreciate your passion (and your exclamation mark)... I wasn't giving "advice for all stern games". I was answering a question regarding lining up a LOTR flipper bat. An easy way for a beginner to line it up, is to line up the surface of the flipper rubber with the return lane. Which coincidentally (to your point) aligns also with the center of the tip of the flipper bat lining up to the hole.
I personally find that easier to do on games like this where they do coinside as that gives me a larger surface to align vs the sometimes finicky "middle" of the flipper bat. Maybe I'm just too old and my eyes aren't that good or my hands are too shaky but that is what works better for me. To each their own...

Fair enough. He asked about Stern games, but in a LOTR thread. I felt your answer could be interpreted incorrectly, and wanted to make sure that people don't take it as the proper method, which it is not. Damien likes his games to be set up factory, and knowing the proper method will help him.

My passion for this issue is related to the number of times I have been forced to use misaligned flipper bats in competition. Just this past weekend at a local IFPA event, a Fish Tales was aligned like a Stern, and it ruined gameplay.

#3508 5 years ago

TWD is almost perfect, the others need adjustment.

The end of the flipper should point directly at the hole. /Story

#3511 5 years ago

Lord of the pinball party

20181219_222227 (resized).jpg20181219_222227 (resized).jpg
1 month later
#3620 5 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Jealousy. That's why.

Nah, it's def the beard dick.

1 week later
#3656 5 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

I wouldn't overthink this. Bad flipper cabinet switches can make a big difference. Replace the cabinet switch with a good new one and see if the problem goes away. From what it sounds like, your flipper cabinet switch seems suspect.
I had a whitestar game once that would flip strong, then barely flip at times, filed down the switch contacts and it flipped 100%.

This.

Seriously. It's probably this.

#3657 5 years ago
Quoted from hisokajp:

It could also be a failing transistor on the board, pretty common on those.

I thought with the transistors they either work or they don't? They shouldn't show the type of symptoms that he is experiencing.

That's what I've been told by long time hobbyists, anyhow.

I suppose a cold solder joint on one of the transistors might cause this type of behaviour, but I don't think the transistor itself would be failing.

#3658 5 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Hi there.
New to the club (and the hobby in general) and LOTR is one of 2 machines I own.
Wondering if anyone else has this on their machine:
My Merry orbit, when coming towards the flippers, is such that it will throw the ball directly between both flippers and requires nudging every time in order to save the ball. I've checked my levels multiple times to ensure that's not a factor. Some times it looks as if it hits the "spot ring" target, though other times not -- either way it ends up with the same result (and as such think its not actually hitting that target edge).
Is this common on all machines? I'm thinking it shouldn't require nudging every_ time should it?

Definitely not normal. You should never have to nudge it. It should feed the right flipper.

Sounds like you've got an issue with your guide rail or spot target. Some pics might help. Or slo-mo video if possible.

#3696 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Would the medium strength coils always say LOTR on them? Mine read 090-5020-20T but don't say LOTR. Just wondering if these are the medium or high-strength coils. Post transfers are pretty much impossible, I suppose thats normal?

Those are the stock coils, neither medium nor high strength.

You should be able to post transfer.

#3701 5 years ago
Quoted from Reznnate:

Perhaps, but these have that label as well: https://www.pinballlife.com/lotr-special-flipper-coil-090-5020-2ot.html
Aren't these the 'high power' coils people refer to? I've got these and they're a bit overpowered in my game.

Those say LOTR. His don't. That's the difference.

#3708 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Here's a pic. I forgot, they also say "SOLID STATE". When I do a image search and find a pic that says that, it links to the high powered coil, I believe. Can anyone confirm these are high and not medium?[quoted image]

Like I said, those are the stock flipper coils:

https://www.pinballlife.com/sternsegadata-east-090-5020-2ot-flipper-coil.html

These are the high powered ones:

https://www.pinballlife.com/lotr-special-flipper-coil-090-5020-2ot.html

The medium ones have a white wrapper with some nice elvish stylized font on them.

#3723 5 years ago

Today was the day, boys.

Almost 5 years after buying LOTR... Valinor!

20190207_171606 (resized).jpg20190207_171606 (resized).jpg20190207_172940 (resized).jpg20190207_172940 (resized).jpg
#3727 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Congrats. I also finally got to Valinor on Jan. 24.
I have not been playing for score in the last few years, only for Valinor. One thing that hurts me is I am not good about giving in and holding the ball on the flipper to time out modes I don't need to finish like TABA which often causes me to lose a ball.

Congrats.

Definitely smart to time out some modes.

That said, I went for it today, completed TABA for around 60M points. I actually collected all 7 gifts of the elves a second time. The DTR to start Valinor was the third DTR of the game.

1 week later
#3797 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Your palantir target needs to be centered. Having it that far left makes it very difficult to shoot the ring from the right flipper. You will also have to tighten the target under the playfield to reduce the movement from happening again to the side.

Also, bending the bracket forward a bit will likely reduce airballs.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 39.50
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics
€ 7.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
Led
$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods
Boards
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Maken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club?tu=Maken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.