IMG_3090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpg
IMG_4034 (resized).jpg
IMG_3077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240331_163644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1907 Service bulletin noting lock down bar change Posted by Jarbyjibbo (6 years ago)

Post #4404 The Valinor Strategy Video Posted by CLEllison (4 years ago)

Post #5383 LOTR documentation for silicone rings and LEDs Posted by Daditude (4 years ago)

Post #9244 TECH:PLAYFIELD Opto Driver replacement board warning Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamprey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2903 5 years ago

Is there a manual specific to the LE or is there just one manual for both versions?

1 month later
#3105 5 years ago

I got lucky yesterday and found a, supposed, HUO Lord of the Rings. It is in just about perfect shape and unmodded, except for a color DMD and some cliffy's. I don't want to use the term "minty," but it looks just about brand new. Supper pumped!

RingFace (resized).jpgRingFace (resized).jpgplayfield (resized).jpgplayfield (resized).jpgshooterlane (resized).jpgshooterlane (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3139 5 years ago

Does anyone besides Pinbits make a Gandalf mount for Shadowfax? I have the "surfing" Gandalf and would like to mount Shadowfax but I don't seem to be seeing anyone selling plastic for that..

2 weeks later
#3169 5 years ago

Is anyone still making a left (legolas) ramp air ball protector? Not the one that comes from the factory, but near the path of the dead?

Like this guy:

air ball protector (resized).jpgair ball protector (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3184 5 years ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

My LOTR reset!!!! Then wouldn't stay booted beyond a few seconds into the attract mode and the insert lights kind-of froze... GI relay kept clicking every few seconds...
WTF, i thought...
...so i looked around Pinside and found the ribbon cable at CN1 could just be loose or need replacing.
Found 2, maybe 3, of the pins at CN1 had some corrosion! My game has NVRAM fitted and no sign of ANY corrosion anywhere else...
How could this have happened??? Do you think the pins and/or ribbon cable need replacing?
[quoted image]

If it were me, I'd try "roughing up" the pins. Use some steel wool or some high grit sand paper (say 800+) to get rid of the corrosion. I'd also assume that the ribbon cable had some corrosion so I'd replace that.

Another option that may seem silly, but works surprisingly well is DeoxIT 5:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006LVEU/

We've ben using it for arcade connectors and it is a miracle worker!

1 week later
#3198 5 years ago
Quoted from jsyjay:

Thanks Pin_Guy, I played the LE at PHOF recently and was hooked after that!
I have loads of mods on order: Sillyoldelf art blades, lit Mt. Doom, ryan1234 habitrail mod, shire decal, target decals, gold flipper bats.
I have also ordered an LEDOCD which made a massive difference on my Spider-Man, can anyone share their settings?
It is a shame Jay isn't making the palantir mod any more...

I think the LEDOCD default settings for LOTR were pretty good. If I remember it was a delay of 2 and that seemed to look pretty good to me.

I'm going to do a palantir mod for myself. So, I might be able to make some more for other LOTR owners. The thing I don't know about Jay's mod is about the fader module. Is that just a capacitor or something more complex?

#3217 5 years ago

I was goofing around the other day and made up some custom cards. Posting here incase anyone case use them (expand for full size image).

LOTR Freeplay (resized).jpgLOTR Freeplay (resized).jpgLOTR Instruction (resized).jpgLOTR Instruction (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#3255 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Does anyone happen to have a list of the figures for the game? I have a set sitting in a box, but i need to figure out if it has everything. It also has a Sauron figure which I do not recall seeing anyone use?

I see the list has been posted, but if you wanted to see images of the figures and their placement, check page 90 of the manual.

#3273 5 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

Now that the LED ColorDMD is available, has anyone used the LED version on LOTR? Any opinions on it vs the LCD in this game?

It's all subjective. I don't like the LCD for any DMD game. Others feel the exact opposite. I only use the LED display coupled with the Comet "glare guard."

If you can view them in person at a (b)arcade or a friends house, that might help you decide what is right for you.

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Quick question, is the light bulb in Balrog supposed to be a 89 bulb? I just order a new bulb socket, but it's bigger than the one that I am replacing, which used a 44 bulb.
So one of them isn't right. Which one?

No it's a 44/47 socket. It's just a 12v bulb though, so they are harder to get in that size/voltage.

The socket part number is: 077-5003-00-80

Here is one bulb that fits the 44/47 and is 12 volts:
https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/5smd12vba9s.htm

#3321 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

SA 42 Coindoor Ball save = Yes
FA 33 Cave Troll = ON
FA 34 = consolation balrog = none
FA 36 = Extend attract = Yes
Curious to know about these settings. Can you explain them a little more. What do they do?

COINDOOR BALL SAVER: Set to YES or NO. Default is NO. When set to NO, this feature is not
available. When set to YES, this feature allows the Coin Door to be opened during game play; the ball
will drain but the game will be placed "on hold". When the Coin Door is closed, the pinball will return to
the Shooter Lane, and the game will resume.

CAVE TROLL SEQUENCE: Set to ON or OFF. Default is OFF. If set to ON, game adds the Cave Troll
sequence to the start of The Fellowship of the Rings Multiball. If set to OFF, it goes straight to Balrog intro.

CONSOLATION BALROG: Set to NONE, MYSTERY, CAVE or BOTH. Default is BOTH. Set to NONE to
disable this feature. Note: This controls whether a player hasn’t seen the Balrog, it allows it to come out
on the following awards. MYSTERY = can be randomly awarded, especially on Ball 3; CAVE = Will be
the first award given from Cave Shots; BOTH = can be awarded by either Mystery or Cave, but at any
rate there will only be one Consolation Balrog; NONE = no consolation Balrog will ever be awarded.

EXTENDED ATTRACT MODE: Can be set ON or OFF (default is OFF). When ON, the 4th then every 8th pass through attract
mode will show the One Ring poem and accompanying light show.

3 weeks later
#3364 5 years ago
Quoted from simplykind:

Just bought these to start building a projected Palantir
ebay.com link » Us Stock Clear Glass Crystal Ball Healing Sphere Photography Props Gifts 30 80mm
ebay.com link » Lord Of The Rings The One Ring Lotr Stainless Steel Fashion Mens Ring Size 6 13

I'm not sure what you plan is, but I'd love to see what you come up with.

With todays adhesives, you'll probably be just fine attaching a glass sphere. However, you may want to think about an acrylic sphere as they are more impact resistant than glass.

1 week later
#3387 5 years ago

Anyone installed gold pop bumper bodies in their LOTR? If so, did you leave the white skirts or did you do something else? I was thinking maybe clear shirts might go Ok with gold bodies...?

If anyone has any pics they can sure of installed gold pop bumper bodies, please do!

2 weeks later
#3417 5 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Just entered the club and loving it so far! Question - is there supposed to be post in the eye t hole of Barad-Dur? On mine I see a thread in the wood, but none post. If there is supposed to be, can someone post a pic of what it's supposed to look like? Thanks.
[quoted image]

I'm not 100% sure what the part number is, but it's a little plastic spacer with a screw. I'm guessing it's one of the gray plastic spacers on page 71 of the manual.

BaradDurHole (resized).jpgBaradDurHole (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#3474 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I appreciate the response. Regardless of need, I am curious about anyone's experience using one of these on LotR.

I have one on my Shadow and it is fine. It came with it when I bought it and it was first machine, so I left it on for extra protection. Now that I have other machines I don't see the need for a protector for home use. Heck a properly maintained machine shouldn't need on even if on location.

I get the desire to protect your playfield, but I really don't think they are needed.

1 month later
#3644 5 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Guys,
I have a couple issues really making my lotr not fun. The big one is my left flipper. During some multiballs it goes dead or won’t hold or is very weak. I think I may have noted a possible reason in the flipper switch. The contact is very different on the left side compared to the right. The left side has little raised parts that look like they make a precarious connection while the right just has flat blades. I will include pictures, if someone could please tell me if this looks normal.
Second, I did see what appeared to be colordmd resets mid game, it briefly flashed “stern lord of the rings” and then went on as usual. No concurrent symptoms. Could this be related to the power drops mentioned in recent posts? Or something else?
All help will be greatly appreciated.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Based on your description of the flipper fading, it sounds like your coil is getting hot. I'd verify that the EOS switch is working. Also, check for wear on the plunger and link. Verify that there isn't a lot of play in the flipper up and down (there should be a little so it doesn't bind/scrape on the playfield).

If you are still running stock coils, you may want to try out the medium power coils:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1065-apb-enterprises/01414-new-stern-pinball-medium-power-coil-lord-of-the-rings-gnr

#3648 5 years ago
Quoted from Junglist:

I've got a nice LOTR that's starting to show some ball trails down the inlanes and outlanes. I'm still relatively new to the bobby but did a bunch of reading on Vid's threads but it's almost too much info. I tried a bit of Novus 1 on the ball trails but they don't really come off. So hoping to confirm here, a little Novus 2 to get rid of the ball trails and then wax. I picked up the P21S blue lid (apparently silver is better) but it's already in the mail. This is a LOTR owner approved course of action I hope? I don't want to do anything that could wreck this beauty
Also do you guys wax the ring ramp? Right ramp? Any other areas for wax recommended?

Yeah, you can use some Novus 2. I have some small (2") foam pads that I can attach to the end of my drill to help buff out stubborn ones.

As for the wax, some is better than none, but the blue lid P12S has bees wax in it and isn't as durable as the "pure" carnauba. So, if you can get the Silver lid, get that. Or any of the other Vid suggests.

As for what to wax; everything that the ball touches: Playfield, Ramps, targets, habitrails, etc.

#3651 5 years ago
Quoted from hollywood:

What brand is the silver lid wax you are talking about?

The P21S brand.

#3661 5 years ago

Unfortunately I suck at taking pictures, but just posting incase anyone might be interested. I replaced the pop bumper body with the gold metallic ones from pinball-mods (aka Zitt's website) as well as red translucent skirts.

It's a subtle change, but I like it better than the white ones..

pops1 (resized).jpgpops1 (resized).jpgpops2 (resized).jpgpops2 (resized).jpg
#3699 5 years ago
Quoted from dung:

I just got mine this weekend, matt mckee topper, color dmd, sadly damaged the art blades fixing the balrog but will eventually get the gold mirror blades anyways. Few other mods, pf is super nice, cab isn't bad. Thing is already debating swapping it out for an le to go next to my avatar le.

Not sure if you have seen these, but invaluable if you have mirror blades;
https://www.pinballlife.com/interior-cabinet-protector-blade-set.html

#3746 5 years ago
Quoted from ninjabones:

Can you explain what you're talking about with different coils? Are you guys installing some type of more powerful flipper coils? Thank you
Glen

Yeah, they are slightly more powerful coil that doesn't get as hot and fade out like the stock ones during long games.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1065-apb-enterprises/01414-new-stern-pinball-medium-power-coil-lord-of-the-rings-gnr

There are some stronger ones that are sold by the major pinball places, but they are too powerful in most peoples opinion. The ones I linked to above seem perfect!

2 weeks later
#3858 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Tried that, unfortunately it didn't help. What solenoid test is the shaker on the 10.02 code?

On mine it's #12 - Not Used

#3867 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Anybody tried any different colored flipper buttons? stock buttons don't have springs, right?
I'm still struggling with my clear LED flipper buttons - they feel stiff and sticky. They make post transfers way harder than they should be. I'm switching them out for some regular buttons, deciding between red, black, white, or green.

Yeah, I put gold buttons on mine. The stock buttons should have a sprint in them.

#3870 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Any pics of the gold/orange buttons?
And are you sure about the spring? The lotr manual calls for part# 500-5026-32. When I Google that, it comes up with a no-spring version

The ones that came on mine, which I think were original, did have springs. But, it's possible they were not original.

I'm out of town for the week, so I can get a picture next weekend.

#3908 5 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

You're right on with the rubber idea - I have clear silicon in mine with red/black posts, and it looks perfect. I went with the shiny gold flipper bats from PBL with red silicon rubber, and I think it looks amazing.

I think we might have the exact same setup!

#3913 5 years ago
Quoted from jsm172:

Would like some LOTR owners opinions on side blades.

I happen to be partial to mirror blades, so I went with the golden mirror blades.

#3941 5 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Any pics of the gold/orange buttons?
And are you sure about the spring? The lotr manual calls for part# 500-5026-32. When I Google that, it comes up with a no-spring version

Here is a pic:

Flipper Buttons (resized).JPGFlipper Buttons (resized).JPG
#3942 5 years ago

Here is a pic of my mirror blades:

Mirror BLades (resized).JPGMirror BLades (resized).JPG
#3946 5 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

When the ball gets kicked up with the path of the dead vuk, and going up the right ramp, does the ball hitting the side not damage the mirror blades?

It's an unfortunate game design, but hasn't damaged them yet.

#3979 5 years ago

Not sure if I should post here or in the LED OCD thread, but....

When you are in a mode and it says to shoot the flashing shots (Usually the Red Triangle inserts), the way they pulse/flash it's almost hard to tell they are flashing. I've watched some game videos and even with the incandescent bulbs it's not super obvious that they are "flashing."

Does anyone have any tips/settings for LED OCD to help see the flashing on the red triangle inserts?

#4018 5 years ago

Just for reference, there is no cover for that Ringwraith bulb.

3 weeks later
#4123 5 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

Does anyone find the middle ramp sometimes needs adjusting?

The ramp? No. the Spinner? yes.

2 weeks later
#4167 5 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Anyone have a spare soilders of the dead figure? I bought a game where the previous owner super glued the figures on and got finger prints and you name it all over jt and a white haze. Looks aweful. I bought another set but it only comes with 3. Not looking to spend another 60 for only 1 figure. Anyone able to help me out

I can't help you with a figure, but are the finger prints something you can buff out with some novus or something?

#4180 4 years ago

When I was shopping mine I, accidently, put it inside and it didn't play right. But, I don't know what it was from the factory.

#4182 4 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It might just be playing too fast after shopping it.

Crap, how do you do a line through text?

I messed up my post, I meant to say that I did on the inside, in error. And when I did that the ball would hit the end of the wire form and play not right. I moved it to the outside and it plays as I think it should, and which I believe to be the correct way to "mount" the wire form.

#4187 4 years ago
Quoted from lb1:

Interestingly, there does not seem to be a consensus on what's the right set up. I took the glass off. When the wire is on the inside, the ball hits it. On the other hand, when it is on the outside, I can see how the additional speed would send the ball flying off the ramp a lot more often.

I'm pretty sure that's why that ball guide has a "wedge" cut out of it to help put the wire form on the outside of it.

As for the ball flying off the wire form, there are different fixes in this thread for that. Obviously, if your game is freshly waxed it'll happen more. But, there are, relatively, easy plastic pieces you can make to help prevent issues.

Here is a pic of one:

air ball protector (resized).jpgair ball protector (resized).jpg

2 months later
#4524 4 years ago
Quoted from BobC:

But now I've noticed they also have an OCD GI board, is that something I should have/need too?

You don't need to OCD GI.

I think the GI just turns on and off. No real effects that I know of. It's possible there might be a setting in the menu for disabling dimming during attract mode, but I don't remember off the top of my head.

3 months later
#5014 4 years ago
Quoted from lhammer610:

Epic fail on a LED conversion. It is too bright. I figure I now have to splurge on an LCD OCD to make the transitions smoother, but many of the lights are still too bright. Problem areas include:
*The green lamps on the Paths of the Dead - switch back to green incandescents?
*The clear inserts in the semi-circle in front of the flippers - go to a yellow color?
*The yellow flashers up front - back to incandescent
*The wired flexible LED behind the acrylic globe - I will put a standard red LED in there.
*The one GI below the left wire ramp - that really should have a plastic covering it - remove it altogether? - Make a plastic for it? - would have to fit the plastic around the screw / wire holder to that ramp.
*I put in white LEDs on the ring in the back panel. They are slightly annoying. Might have to change them to orange?
What have others seen?
The LEDs are single SMDs from Pinball Life. I think they have changed LEDs recently, maybe gone from 3528 to 5050?

Late to the party on this one. But, you NEED an LED OCD for this game.

Not sure which bulbs you are using, but comet 2-led smd frosted should work great. I used warm white for almost everything on LOTR.

For the green POTD and the red RING lights, I put color matching condoms over them to help tone them down a bit.

1 month later
#5364 4 years ago
Quoted from -ZZZ-:

I have a question about shopping the game. I have had LoTR for a while now, but I have only done the somewhat superficial cleaning and adjustments. I want to now do a deeper clean / waxing, and replace all rubbers.
My question is: how much of a pain is this to do? Eventually I want to do a full LED conversion with an OCD board; does it make sense to do this right now along with cleaning / waxing / rubbers because of the difficulty of getting to all the playfield parts?

It's not the worst game and not the easiest. Just take your time and lots of pictures and you should be fine. If you are going to LED and LED OCD it, you might as well do it all at once, but you don't need to. I believe all the lights can be changed without disassembly. It's been a while since I LED/OCDed mine, but I don't recall having to pull anything major apart to change bulbs.

#5371 4 years ago

Does LOTR have "fading" GI?

I had mine for a month or so before I converted to LED and I never noticed the GI fading: it was either on or off.

I have an extra GI OCD, but I never saw the need to add it.

#5373 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

There is a really sweet fading "effect" done by the lamps next to the shooter lane. I actually don't know if these are GI or controlled lamps but the effect looks really good.

Any idea when that effect triggers?

If I know what/when to look for I can try with and without the GI OCD and see how it changes.

#5376 4 years ago

Ha.. Yeah it happens right when you start a game. That effect is part of the lamp matrix, not the GI.

(looks like DCFan beat me too it)

#5388 4 years ago

I don't know that I'd make that bulb "guide" a key post as there is a lot of color GI, which looks terrible IMHO. Also, no need to color match inserts. Meh..

1 week later
#5419 4 years ago

The PBL coils are way too strong. If you can't get the APB coils, I'd suggest adding some fans to the stock coils to help dissipate the heat.

4 weeks later
#5489 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Plaza:

I saw some requests for Army of dead Mountingkits
Army of Dead / Pat of the Dead complete Mountingkit € 30.-
*Mounting plate (thicker/ stronger than the one of pinbits) And also the led holes are updated for this ultra bright 5 mm leds.
*Screws, Nuts, Washers.
*Plastic posts incl. rubbers
*Ultra bright 5mm green Led's incl.diode
*2 st. crocodile clips.
Complete mounting kit, army of dead € 30.- + € 5.- Standard Shipping cost in Europe ( I have to check the prices for outside Europe)
You can pay with paypal: [email protected]
If you pay whit PayPal please sent the money friendly (as an friend).
Otherwise i have to pay Paypal fee.
And i need of you're post address again.
If you need more information, please sent me a mail: [email protected]
Thanks!!
Erik[quoted image][quoted image]

Is that a three figure or four figure mounting kit?

2 months later
#5694 4 years ago

Hard to tell, is that plastic broken?

It kinda looks like part of a plastic near the right (Baradur?) tower, next to saucer kickout. Or possibly part of the one that is under Saruman?

There is a plastic list in the manual page 67. You might be able to look at that and tell.

2 years later
#8204 1 year ago

You might try going into the switch test and verify that the shooter lane switch isn’t stuck on. Probably not magnetized balls, but something else to verify as they can cause some strange issues.

Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I've noticed an issue when locking a ball on the sword ramp, occasionally a ball fails to eject into the shooter lane. The ball trough coil doesn't go off, its like the game just forgets to send a ball up. The game starts the searching for pinballs procedure and eventually kicks up a ball to the shooter lane. It gets pretty annoying because its like a 10-20 second break in the game. I did the switch test and all the ball trough switches are working, even the opto.
Anyone else have this issue? I'm not really sure what it could be. thanks

1 month later
#8272 1 year ago

I don’t know for sure. Just some ideas to check..

1. Try the switches in the switch matrix to make sure one switch isn’t triggering another (bad diode)
2. Try wiggling/cleaning all the connectors on both the power and cpu/sound board. I’d also suggest reflowing solder on the cpu/sound board connectors, just to make sure.
3. Test the diode on the replaced switch.
4. Push/reseat the socketed chips on the CPU/sound board.

Good luck! Hope it is something simple.

PS - the first video is private.

2 weeks later
#8308 1 year ago

I would stick with stock or the APB ones. The “high” power ones are too strong in my opinion.

If you are concerned with fading, check out some of the coil cooling fan threads or look the marketplace. Pretty simple solution if you want to prevent fade.

#8330 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

I did check that but doesn't hurt to double check it, thanks.

You might want to clean the leaf switch on the flipper button just to eliminate a possible cause.

#8366 1 year ago
Quoted from glpinball:

Hi all. I put the trough lights and a couple spotlights in as part of an LED switch over and they reflect off the color DMD glass pretty badly. I even turned off the trough light but would like to keep the spot lights. Tried angling them down but didn't really help.
Anyone else run into this? Any solutions?

Can you post a picture of where you put the spot lights? I’m guessing you added extra spots over the two stock ones…?

I see you already ordered a plastic glare guard. While they work, they look very ugly in my opinion. I don’t know if it’ll help, as I’ve never seen the lights from the play field reflecting off the dmd. But, Comet has a polarized film that helps with dmd reflections on the glass. It is otherwise invisible and won’t detract from the look of you game. But, it is designed for a different issue, so it may not work for you.

Also, comet offers a “dimmer” for their matrix products that you could dim down the trough light, maybe?

2 weeks later
#8459 1 year ago

I'm not an expert. But, I was having a similar issue on a different Sam/Whitestar game it was a bad bridge rectifier.

Sounds like you have some skills, so you should look up how to test with a multi meter and check out rectifiers.

Also, double check the diode on the coil to verify that it is still good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.95
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 39.50
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 7.50
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lamprey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club?tu=Lamprey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.