lord1 (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_0841 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0840 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2852 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315-080536 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 203.
#4601 4 years ago

Too many balls in the trough will cause continuous ball launches. If it's intermittent it is likely an opto / trough switch problem. Check wiring, opto alignment /switches and clean the optos with a q tip and rubbing alcohol. There should be a trough clear in the diags menu that displays where it thinks all the pinballs are and you can check that against where the balls are in reality.

#4602 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

Oops have I not studied the game right? I guess the 4th only comes out if you hit the palantir, is that correct?
Add-A-Ball:
During any movie multiball, lighting Palantir during the MB and then collecting
it will usually give Add-A-Ball. This puts one additional ball into play, up
to four (if the player hasn't lost any). This award is pseudo-random - you will
USUALLY get it within the first or second Palantir, but occasionally not.
No ballsaver comes with this extra ball, however, balls drained SDTM *right* as
the new ball is ejected will usually be returned to play as well.

I believe you'd also see 4 balls if you had Golum multi-ball running when you start one of the 3 main multiballs.

#4603 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

Oops have I not studied the game right? I guess the 4th only comes out if you hit the palantir, is that correct?
Add-A-Ball:
During any movie multiball, lighting Palantir during the MB and then collecting
it will usually give Add-A-Ball. This puts one additional ball into play, up
to four (if the player hasn't lost any). This award is pseudo-random - you will
USUALLY get it within the first or second Palantir, but occasionally not.
No ballsaver comes with this extra ball, however, balls drained SDTM *right* as
the new ball is ejected will usually be returned to play as well.

You can also get to 4 with gollum.

http://pinball.org/rules/lordoftherings.txt

Welcome to the club. Your game sounds awesome.

#4604 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

I guess the 4th only comes out if you hit the palantir, is that correct?

That's correct - MB is 3 ball except if you Add-a-ball with Palantir or start a movie MB with Gollum MB already active

Was this the NIB LOTR that was recently for sale at an absurd price from a "smoke free climate controlled basement"?

#4605 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Too many balls in the trough will cause continuous ball launches. If it's intermittent it is likely an opto / trough switch problem. Check wiring, opto alignment /switches and clean the optos with a q tip and rubbing alcohol. There should be a trough clear in the diags menu that displays where it thinks all the pinballs are and you can check that against where the balls are in reality.

Thanks for the reply. I noticed last night that when the pin was on and not being played, it would randomly launch one ball about every 30 minutes. Does this sound like an opto trough board issue, or just a really cool attract mode?

#4607 4 years ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

You can also get to 4 with gollum.
http://pinball.org/rules/lordoftherings.txt
Welcome to the club. Your game sounds awesome.

Thanks for cleaning that up, I was getting concerned for a minute lol.
Yea it's a LE gold edition. Stored for 9 years New in Box unopened. Very happy with it.

#4608 4 years ago

That's funky. I'd suspect the trough jam opto might be flakey or something.

#4609 4 years ago

color screen owners with lotr, is there a general consensus the color dmd or the color lcd is better for this game? (as it renders)
Its similar price, will be my first color screen and not sure which way to go.

#4610 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

color screen owners with lotr, is there a general consensus the color dmd or the color lcd is better for this game? (as it renders)

LCD looks really nice. You can always set it to dots or dotsxl too if you so choose.

#4611 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

I'm definitely in the LCD camp for LOTR

#4612 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

I think it depends on the lighting where the game is located. Read about the pros and cons of each - there is a decent write-up on one of the sites that sells both types of color screens.

If you have some windows without good light-blocking shades, plan to play during daylight, and want others besides the player to easily see the feedback on the screen, then I might lean toward color LED. Otherwise, color LCD looks nice and is more versatile (as mentioned, you can get the "LED look" with the LCD).

Disclaimers:
I never had to buy one. Our LOTR came with a color LED and we never thought to change it. I've seen LOTR with color LCD and they look nice. We do have windows in our walk-out basement, but I think an LCD would be fine there too, based on game location and our shades. In our room, I would lean to color LCD if I had to replace a dead color LED. If I had no color display, any color option would be the first upgrade (OK, color and upgraded flipper coils). The color graphics are way cool, and I find myself still watching them and smiling, especially during start of a mode or multiball.

I mentioned in another thread recently that even though I love LOTR, after several months it does not have that "one more game" feel. Playing a game of LOTR is now a long adventure, and taking the time to watch the cool color animations gives you a break before starting to flip again.

-Adam

#4613 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

The last topics on this have me thoroughly confused on what two displays are being discussed as ColorDMD is the name of a manufacturer not a display type. They make both ColorLCD and ColorLED displays.

The only way to really know which one you will like better for any given title is to buy one of each and daisy chain them together so you can view both displays showing the same images simultaneously under your own light conditions.

#4614 4 years ago

My Tron LE came with the LED version. It's the first time I've seen one and I didn't like it. You could see all the LED's in the array even off and the dots when they are on seemed small. I MUCH prefer the LCD, so much so I bought one for Tron and now have a LED one laying around. Guess I should sell it

#4615 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

My Tron LE came with the LED version. It's the first time I've seen one and I didn't like it. You could see all the LED's in the array even off and the dots when they are on seemed small. I MUCH prefer the LCD, so much so I bought one for Tron and now have a LED one laying around. Guess I should sell it

Just posting that should have gotten you plenty of inquiries to buy your LED from you but if it didn't it will sell in about 2 seconds on the market place if you offer any sort of price break from new... ColorDMD's really hold their value well.

#4616 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

The last topics on this have me thoroughly confused on what two displays are being discussed as ColorDMD is the name of a manufacturer not a display type. They make both ColorLCD and ColorLED displays.

Fixed. Sorry for confusion.

#4617 4 years ago

I prefer LCD as well for whatever my vote is worth.

#4618 4 years ago

On the support page for the colordmd ROMs,
It says either:
ROMs for new displays, controller board version: Chroma A1
Or
Support for older displays, controller board versions: 1.2 1.3 1.3a 1.3b
Lotr is listed in both, which one do you download?

https://www.colordmd.com/chromainfo.html

#4619 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

It says either:
Or

That means LOTR will work for those different versions of the board. You download the one for the ColorDMD hardware you bought, i.e. if you bought just bought it new, download the Chroma A1. If you bought used you need to verify the hardware version of the boards which should have that printed or labeled on there.

#4620 4 years ago

It's been a long journey, but I'm in the club.

#4621 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

It's been a long journey, but I'm in the club.

longer journeys await on the road to valinor! congratulations on your acquisition!!

#4622 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

Hi guys,
Just got my first ever Pin this week - a LOTR LE brand new in box.
I've put about 100 plays on it so far and it's amazing!
Just today I'm having an issue with my multi ball modes though, I'm only getting 3 ball multi balls not 4 like I had been?
I've checked the ball trough and that's registering all 4 balls, also done switch test and that looks okay, sword switches all working too.
I've tested Fellowship MB and it's not firing out the 4th ball, same with two towers and ROTK. 4th ball just sits in the trough.
Any ideas, I Have no idea about pinballs so please bear with my knowledge?
Cheers

Talk about an incredible way to get into pinball!!! Whoa!!!!

#4623 4 years ago

Alright I need to rant. What is the deal with people going 5 ball? Seriously why? I'm ABSOLUTELY not the greatest pinball player but I've come close to Valinor on 3 ball and almost always make it to TABA.
Collect 3 extra balls ... 2 with gift from the Elves, one from 7 shots to baldur. That's 6 balls and those playing 5 ball that's 8 balls!
LOTR is meant to be hard.
Want to make it easier without 5 ball? Disable Hollywood mode (balrog use outside of FOTR). On DTR disable the ring holding the ball. For the love of (insert what diety here) nut up and go 3 ball and enjoy the journey or ya might as well pull the glass off. Making it to Valinor on 5 ball is just not an accomplishment. There's a reason why LOTR is considered to be one of the hardest machines ever made.

#4624 4 years ago

I say let people set the game to whichever whey they enjoy! valinor is meant to be a big challenge but for some skill levels at 5 balls or more they may never get there anyway.

I have my machine on factory 3 ball , I think you must be decent if you get to taba most games ,where are you getting the second extra ball for elf gifts?

I saw in papa tutorial comments from keefer about getting extra ball from the ring frenzy modes after so many shots but I don't think I have ever got one there

#4625 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Alright I need to rant. What is the deal with people going 5 ball? Seriously why? I'm ABSOLUTELY not the greatest pinball player but I've come close to Valinor on 3 ball and almost always make it to TABA.
Collect 3 extra balls ... 2 with gift from the Elves, one from 7 shots to baldur. That's 6 balls and those playing 5 ball that's 8 balls!
LOTR is meant to be hard.
Want to make it easier without 5 ball? Disable Hollywood mode (balrog use outside of FOTR). On DTR disable the ring holding the ball. For the love of (insert what diety here) nut up and go 3 ball and enjoy the journey or ya might as well pull the glass off. Making it to Valinor on 5 ball is just not an accomplishment. There's a reason why LOTR is considered to be one of the hardest machines ever made.

Cmon dude, if someone spends $6k+ on a pinball machine they can set it to whatever they want, block outlines, 5 balls, etc. it's their money. They might have kids that aren't pros or a wife that plays casually.

Now the only problem comes into play with any future online tournament things I don't know how they'll accomplish that but anyway.

#4626 4 years ago
Quoted from Raegor:

Cmon dude, if someone spends $6k+ on a pinball machine they can set it to whatever they want, block outlines, 5 balls, etc. it's their money. They might have kids that aren't pros or a wife that plays casually.
Now the only problem comes into play with any future online tournament things I don't know how they'll accomplish that but anyway.

LOL. yes you are absolutely 100% correct! But to see people talking about how far they got on 5 balls grinds on me a tad. Youre in essence cheating! As far as getting to taba, not that I personally do this but start a mode, stall the ball, let the mode time out, collect 3 rings, start the mode, stall the ball... wash rinse repeat... play TABA. LOL. I'm a humble and funny guy. To each their own. But if a person plays 5 ball, they lose bragging rights.

My "skills" .... I have NEVER reached Valinor in 6 years. I have played a 45 minute game. I have NEVER "beat" ROTK. My highscore is 312 million. (Way above twin galaxies record and I am the epitome of average player). Pretty damn ridiculous and so help me God the day I reach Valinor that machine is going up for sale!

#4627 4 years ago

For 99% of people pinball is you versus the machine. If you have a great game, celebrate.

#4628 4 years ago

My goal is to improve my tournament play and strategy, which includes ignoring extra balls unless there is a lucrative point award, and trying to get good results with only 3. All my pins are 3 balls, no EBs.

That also makes play move smoothly when I have guests. If I'm playing a 4 player game with friends, I don't want things to slow down and have them wait too long while I play my extra balls. (I could just plunge them, but then they act weird, thinking I'm handicapping my play.)

#4629 4 years ago

I've got a foot in both camps.

I would never judge someone for the way they play their own game. 3 balls, 5 balls, easy/hard MB's, whatever.

For myself, 5 balls would take waayyy too long. 3 ball games are borderline too long. I think the only way I'd set this to 5-ball is if I want to sell the game (years from now) and I still haven't reached valinor.

#4630 4 years ago

I don't watch much competitive pinball, but has Lord of the Rings ever been used? Seems like it would really slow things down. Top players on a four player game, seem like that could take hours.

#4631 4 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

I don't watch much competitive pinball, but has Lord of the Rings ever been used? Seems like it would really slow things down. Top players on a four player game, seem like that could take hours.

Yes, you set both outline posts on their toughest setting as well as removing the rubber from both posts between the inane and outlane, and set the game on a 7.5 pitch. Give it a shot and let me know how long your best game is If your game times are still too long, set all of the multiball qualifiers to their hardest setting.

I played a match like this and my performance was not stellar

#4632 4 years ago
Quoted from auspin:

It says either:
Or

There should be a version sticker on the back of your display, but unless your display is 5 years old or older then you will have a chroma display.

#4633 4 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Guy:

both outline posts on their toughest setting as well as removing the rubber from both posts between the inane and outlane, and set the game on a 7.5 pitch.

Also use bouncy 'rubber' flipper bands, not mushy super bands, and set the flipper angle lower to make catching harder. (also, longer coil stops or plungers make the flipper throw less to make catching harder)

You can also misadjust the inlane guides so the ball is bouncing a bit when it rolls over the flipper.

Shorter "lighting" flippers are always an option. If you search for how to set up tourney pins, you can probably find chapters on the subject.

LotR is skipped in many tourneys but they have one set hard for use each year at Pinburgh and I noticed that it was used in the local tourney at Ground Kontrol when I visited Portland OR this week.

#4634 4 years ago

Looking for a pointer to help - I'm sure it's been discussed, but my searches on Pinside and bookmarks aren't showing anything.

Yesterday, while my wife was playing, the sound started to go wonky. Screeching, static, and sometimes the callouts were high pitched (sped up, or like they had sucked in helium). This happened a lot during modes, but also all the time. So the music/callouts were mostly there, but garbled and distorted. Kept going for a couple games.

Turned off overnight, and played a test game this morning. All sound worked fine - no problems.

Online I found lots of problems with no sound or static at lower levels, but not this problem, although I feel like I've read about it before. Anyone have links to a discussion?

1) Is this something normally solved by a reboot?

2) Is this the start of further sound issues?

3) If so, will Pinsound solve it?

I've been looking for an excuse to install Pinsound, but with Wonka being delivered soon, I was hoping to delay Pinsound expense a little longer.

Thanks!

#4635 4 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Looking for a pointer to help - I'm sure it's been discussed, but my searches on Pinside and bookmarks aren't showing anything.
Yesterday, while my wife was playing, the sound started to go wonky. Screeching, static, and sometimes the callouts were high pitched (sped up, or like they had sucked in helium). This happened a lot during modes, but also all the time. So the music/callouts were mostly there, but garbled and distorted. Kept going for a couple games.
Turned off overnight, and played a test game this morning. All sound worked fine - no problems.
Online I found lots of problems with no sound or static at lower levels, but not this problem, although I feel like I've read about it before. Anyone have links to a discussion?
I've been looking for an excuse to install Pinsound, but with Wonka being delivered soon, I was hoping to delay Pinsound expense a little longer.
Thanks!

Could be something is loose, check the back box

#4636 4 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Yesterday, the LOTR sound started to go wonky. Screeching, static, and sometimes the callouts were high pitched (sped up, or like they had sucked in helium)....the music/callouts were mostly there, but garbled and distorted.

Quoted from hawknole:

Could be something is loose, check the back box

Thanks for the suggestion hawknole . I watched Pinsound Whitestar install video to see where sound connectors were located, and made sure they were all pushed in. I then checked all connectors in backbox. Most were not obviously loose, but a couple did tighten. I also checked the sound ROM, made sure it was seated well, and used compressed air to blow out any dust (it wasn't too dirty).

Sadly, the sound problems now seem to come and go every game. Examples in the YouTube videos below. Anyone else seen problems like this, and know how to fix them (or a link to the post/discussion on Pinside)? If PinSound is the answer, I'll get on their wait list, as PinSound+ is out of stock, with expected builds by the end of this month.

This video has squeaky and static sound for first ~10 sec, then OK sound for ~11 seconds.:

This video has bad sound at 10-14 seconds:

#4637 4 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Thanks for the suggestion hawknole . I watched Pinsound Whitestar install video to see where sound connectors were located, and made sure they were all pushed in. I then checked all connectors in backbox. Most were not obviously loose, but a couple did tighten. I also checked the sound ROM, made sure it was seated well, and used compressed air to blow out any dust (it wasn't too dirty).
Sadly, the sound problems now seem to come and go every game. Examples in the YouTube videos below. Anyone else seen problems like this, and know how to fix them (or a link to the post/discussion on Pinside)? If PinSound is the answer, I'll get on their wait list, as Whitestar is out of stock, with expected build at the end of this month.
This video has squeaky and static sound for first ~10 sec, then OK sound for ~11 seconds.:

This video has bad sound at 10-14 seconds:

Strange, maybe the sound ROM is bad or has a corroded leg. PinSound might fix it or there could be an underlying problem with a board. If this was a Williams pin then the PinSound is a full out replacement for the sound board but in the case of Whitestar it piggy backs off a slot. If that piggy back area is bad it won’t solve your issue. I would try to resolve the issue first if possible. The Whitestar sound is less than desirable for sure so PinSound is a great upgrade, just don’t want you chasing gremlins after buying it.

#4638 4 years ago

hello i own lotr for long time but she never got it back home because she was in bad shape and i hate the ugly design of the cabinet with the poor cheap stern cabinet print art who made for this machine. i think 90% of the people who have this machine have wear on the cabinet decals.
so i decide to do a project! to restore this machine and to make powder coating. i powder coat it with lotus black who shiny and have some sparkle. but i didnt found design that i like. all of what i found was copy paste of photos or just boring designs like the original so i decide to take this as a project also hahah. so after a lot of hours i made this cabinet decals and im very happy with them! most of the photos and the designs are hand painting with wacum on pc and its looks very good! they are 300dpi and they was printed with uv printer on vinyl and after that got glossy illumination. they are water/scratch/uv proof and the results are awesome! its looks bad in photos but its looks awesome in real life. im sorry but im not sharing the files. its over 200 hours of work i wish you like them

btw guys i solve the problems of the vuk for the shine and i will share with you free 3d printed solution that you can print! its works awesome and not need switch! i will share it asap!!!!

i have another 2 extra sets of this decals so if you want one please pm me.

side 3 (resized).jpgside 3 (resized).jpgside 2 (resized).jpgside 2 (resized).jpgfront 2 (resized).jpgfront 2 (resized).jpg

#4639 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

hello i own lotr for long time but she never got it back home because she was in bad shape and i hate the ugly design of the cabinet with the poor cheap stern cabinet print art who made for this machine. i think 90% of the people who have this machine have wear on the cabinet decals.
so i decide to do a project! to restore this machine and to make powder coating. i powder coat it with lotus black who shiny and have some sparkle. but i didnt found design that i like. all of what i found was copy paste of photos or just boring designs like the original so i decide to take this as a project also hahah. so after a lot of hours i made this cabinet decals and im very happy with them! most of the photos and the designs are hand painting with wacum on pc and its looks very good! they are 300dpi and they was printed with uv printer on vinyl and after that got glossy illumination. they are water/scratch/uv proof and the results are awesome! its looks bad in photos but its looks awesome in real life. im sorry but im not sharing the files. its over 200 hours of work i wish you like them
btw guys i solve the problems of the vuk for the shine and i will share with you free 3d printed solution that you can print! its works awesome and not need switch! i will share it asap!!!!
i have another 2 extra sets of this decals so if you want one please pm me.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks good. I really enjoy powder coating my pins. It personalizes it and makes it fun! I would really like the original art in a hi rez radcal type of decal I could put over the original art.

20190811_124357 (resized).jpg20190811_124357 (resized).jpg20190811_124417 (resized).jpg20190811_124417 (resized).jpg20190811_124427 (resized).jpg20190811_124427 (resized).jpg
#4640 4 years ago
Quoted from liorillusion:

so i decide to do a project! to restore this machine and to make powder coating.

The decals look great! I would go with black T-molding to match the armor also.

#4641 4 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

The decals look great! I would go with black T-molding to match the armor also.

thanks im doing special printed t-molding

Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Looks good. I really enjoy powder coating my pins. It personalizes it and makes it fun! I would really like the original art in a hi rez radcal type of decal I could put over the original art.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks great and thanks i also did 1 set like jjp radcals but not for lotr

#4642 4 years ago
Quoted from Adaminski:

Thanks!

I have seen several times that the fluorescent lamps in the backbox over time can delete/corrupt data on the (UV erasable) eproms if the "windows" are not covered properly.
Check that the stickers covers the entire window on the eproms - if not => buy or burn new eproms.

Michael...

#4643 4 years ago

I know I'm still in the honeymoon phase, but LOTR is fantastic. This game and MET are my favorite Stern titles.

#4644 4 years ago

Drove a LONG way Saturday to join this club but was able to grab a low play machine which is bone stock. The prior owner bought it from an operator 15 years ago and apparently only put about 500 plays on it in those 15 years. He had no idea how to remove the glass or do any maintenance to the machine. It appears to have most of the stock black rubbers still on the machine, playfield was a bit dirty but looks very nice after some Novus 2. Balrog wasn’t registering hits so I sorted that out yesterday, turns out it was a broken wire in the shrink tubing. Replaced all wires and rebuilt that loom, works great now.

One question I do have, the shooter rod was riding very high, it hits the ball almost at the top and doesn’t propel it very well. I disassembled it and the rod seems straight, there doesn’t seem to be a way to adjust the shooter location without drilling new holes in the cabinet for the two screws that hold down the plate on the inside. I skimmed the housing last night just to get the rod a little better aligned but is there something else I should be looking for? Seems odd that the rod would be this far off. Thanks!
B62EE283-A570-4F52-A58A-FEB619245A1B (resized).jpegB62EE283-A570-4F52-A58A-FEB619245A1B (resized).jpeg

#4645 4 years ago
Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Drove a LONG way Saturday to join this club but was able to grab a low play machine which is bone stock. The prior owner bought it from an operator 15 years ago and apparently only put about 500 plays on it in those 15 years. He had no idea how to remove the glass or do any maintenance to the machine. It appears to have most of the stock black rubbers still on the machine, playfield was a bit dirty but looks very nice after some Novus 2. Balrog wasn’t registering hits so I sorted that out yesterday, turns out it was a broken wire in the shrink tubing. Replaced all wires and rebuilt that loom, works great now.
One question I do have, the shooter rod was riding very high, it hits the ball almost at the top and doesn’t propel it very well. I disassembled it and the rod seems straight, there doesn’t seem to be a way to adjust the shooter location without drilling new holes in the cabinet for the two screws that hold down the plate on the inside. I skimmed the housing last night just to get the rod a little better aligned but is there something else I should be looking for? Seems odd that the rod would be this far off. Thanks!
[quoted image]

Isn't there play in the shooter rod housing install? Are you sure it wasn't installed to high? Loosen the screws securing the plate to the housing and see if it needs to be adjusted lower.

#4646 4 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Isn't there play in the shooter rod housing install? Are you sure it wasn't installed to high? Loosen the screws securing the plate to the housing and see if it needs to be adjusted lower.

I’ve moved it as far down as it will go with the stock location of the wood screws. Any lower and I either have to remove the wood screws or redrill the holes and install the wood screws lower. It works as is, I’ll probably end up just pulling the screws out and using the friction from the housing bolts to hold it in place like the Williams machines do. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar issue and there was something I was missing.

#4647 4 years ago

I’ve moved it as far down as it will go with the stock location of the wood screws. Any lower and I either have to remove the wood screws or redrill the holes and install the wood screws lower. It works as is, I’ll probably end up just pulling the screws out and using the friction from the housing bolts to hold it in place like the Williams machines do. I was just wondering if anyone had a similar issue and there was something I was missing.

Maybe instead of the shooter too high, the playfield is too low? Are the hooks bent? Can the lock down bar receiver be raised up?

#4648 4 years ago

Any luck on moving the shooter or the pf?
My only other thought would be that it has the incorrect screws.

#4649 4 years ago

One question I do have, the shooter rod was riding very high

Check that your cabinet is level using the bottom edge at the front and back. Your playfield may show level but if the cabinet is twisted it will alter the shooter rod location relative to the ball.

#4650 4 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Maybe instead of the shooter too high, the playfield is too low? Are the hooks bent? Can the lock down bar receiver be raised up?

Good idea, I'll check that when I pull the glass tomorrow to start the shop job. I got the shooter to be able to propel the ball decently by shimming it but obviously I'd like to sort out what the core issue is.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
Toys/Add-ons
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Grand Rapids, MI
Boards
PinSound
Boards
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Under cabinet
€ 7.50
Flipper Parts
Pin-Decals
Flipper parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Brooklyn, MI
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,138 posts in this topic. You are on page 93 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/93?hl=lazar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.