IMG_7027 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpg
IMG_4034 (resized).jpg
IMG_3077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240331_163644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 204.
#4401 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Last issue left: ball througb
Sometimes the ball are going all the way down, so the kicker opto does not see them and it goes for a ball search. Any idea on how to solve this?

Are the balls magnetized and get stuck in the trough? This is a pretty typical issue in LOTR's

#4402 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

nice ! hope you enjoy it. the only things that baby needs is the decal pack for the palantir and ring targets and shire and maybe the POTD mod!

It has the shire decals and has cliffys everywhere as well as plastic protectors. DEFINITELY needs the POTD mod! I'll have to snag the palantir and ring target decals too. I'm also thinking of getting decals for the cabinet. There are some pretty badly worn areas on the cabinet and from what I can tell the cabinets are direct printed? I was thinking of going with this alternative decal set: https://www.retrorefurbs.com/shop/lord-of-the-rings-alternate-pinball-cabinet-decals/

#4403 4 years ago

those cabinet decals look nice but a huge change as compared to the original cabinet, might be an issue for buyers if you ever want to sell but personally I am not planning on selling mine for a long time !

my tilt topper seems a variation on those decals

https://tilttopper.com/shop?olsPage=products%2Flord-of-the-rings-pinball-topper

#4404 4 years ago

I was today old when I learned ROTK actually doesn't mean completed when you hear super jackpots called out. Seriously 6 years later and I just learned this.
Also learning to not even try to beat TABA in order to get to Valinor - never thought of that. Duh. Why waste a ball on a score.
6 year owner - never seen Valinor. (refuse to watch the end of this video as I want valinor to be a complete surprise.)

#4405 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

hi guys,
Tool some time to install my playfield protector, but now facing an issue; the gate in front of Orthanc that opens during war of the ents is now behaving strangely; it kind of shakes when it opens due to the coil.
Any idea on how to make it still as it was before when opened?

Here is a link to the official service bulletin.

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/sb147.pdf

#4406 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

I was today old when I learned ROTK actually doesn't mean completed when you hear super jackpots called out. Seriously 6 years later and I just learned this.
Also learning to not even try to beat TABA in order to get to Valinor - never thought of that. Duh. Why waste a ball on a score.
6 year owner - never seen Valinor. (refuse to watch the end of this video as I want valinor to be a complete surprise.)

spoiler alert! if this is the papa video he doesn't get there...

My understanding of the valinor strategy is to aim towards getting the 7 elf gifts 3 of the gifts must come from completing the 3 multiballs , the other 4 can come from completing modes ,TABA or destroy the ring . so for elf gift acquisition since only the shots in a mode count towards qualifying the multiballs it probably makes more sense to get the elf gifts from mode completion .

At least TABA times out.... but the DTRs either end with you making it or draining? I just realized this!

I saw somewhere that keefer coded that the ring frenzies will give an extra ball when you get to 3x( 2 shots made?) I do not see that extra ball is there a setting for this?

#4407 4 years ago

My strategy has always been to use MBs to complete 3 of the modes for gifts. If that goes well, you can forget about all the other modes and time them out, as the other 4 gifts must come from completing the 3 MBs and DTR.

I know if I have a fighting chance based on my first go at ROTK and DTR. If I F-up ROTK, and I miss completing DTR the first time around, the odds of Valinor decrease significantly.

ROTK is the real killer though. I've only completed it twice, and those two games were one or two shots away from Valinor.

In my opinion, this game in coding perfection!!!

Not sure how Dwight was part of this magic, and now he does games like Munsters

#4408 4 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Are the balls magnetized and get stuck in the trough? This is a pretty typical issue in LOTR's

Shoot, did not think of magnetization... have been trying to adjust the switches for hours.

So no way to solve it apart from shaking the machine? Or very regular ball change?

#4409 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Shoot, did not think of magnetization... have been trying to adjust the switches for hours.
So no way to solve it apart from shaking the machine? Or very regular ball change?

Make sure you’re using basic carbon steel balls. No ninja or chrome balls, they will magnetize quickly.

#4410 4 years ago
Quoted from WizardsCastle:

In my opinion, this game in coding perfection!!!

Every time I play this game I am reminded how perfect the code and rules are. You have so much to do, but it never feels like chopping wood at all. I defeated Balrog last night in the FOTR multiball for the first time. I always started the 3 MBs to get to DTR, but I never finished them. Now I’m trying to collect all the gifts from the elves, which requires a lot of skill and a little luck! They just don’t make them like LOTR anymore.

#4411 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Every time I play this game I am reminded how perfect the code and rules are. You have so much to do, but it never feels like chopping wood at all. I defeated Balrog last night in the FOTR multiball for the first time. I always started the 3 MBs to get to DTR, but I never finished them. Now I’m trying to collect all the gifts from the elves, which requires a lot of skill and a little luck! They just don’t make them like LOTR anymore.

Remember, you only need 3 gifts from modes. It's best to start modes with a MB that has similar shots. For instance, Two Towers with Warg.

After getting those the other 3 gifts would ideally come from MBs, and the final one from completing DTR.

All of which is required to ever get a shot at Valinor.

There is a lot to do in LOTR but the strategy is to not do more than you have to

#4412 4 years ago

Great advice/strategy for getting to Valinor. I'm still far from achieving that, but I did finally destroy the ring (twice in the same game) on my current LOTR machine. I'm getting better at sharpshooting the various shots, so I have far less wasted activity. With only 3 balls, and extra ball settings on difficult, there is little room for error. I finally collected 3 gifts recently, my best so far. I have a long ways to go, which is a good thing!

Part of me hopes I never get to Valinor...it's the journey that is just so compelling.

#4413 4 years ago

Quick poll :

DTR setting #35 : set to 1 or 2 balls ?

I've set mine on 2 as it was designed this way, but I can't destroy the ring as ball falls down instead of going through.
Is it cheating to use 1 ?

#4414 4 years ago

It's not cheating with 1 but the 2 ball dtr shot is one of the best shots in pinball!!

Have not had my machine that long but the 1st ball falling out usually only happens when I am flailing along with a 5 minute dtr

I would try tuning everything if you get it frequently before going to 1 ball.

Getting to valinor is quite an accomplishment either way but
1 ball dtr is easier. if I ever get to valinor and am inducted into the valinor hall of fame I don't want this

Pinballjj * *(1 ball dtr)

#4415 4 years ago

Had an interesting thing happen last weekend that this 1 ball/2 ball DTR talk reminded me of. I had extra ball lit while in DTR (2-ball), put the ball in Gimli with only the 2nd ring shot left to hit (wide right, as we do in WNY)...extra ball...pops out of Gimli, comes around to the right flipper, and hit it into the ring to DTR. Weird thing was that the extra ball animation and sounds were still going and they overrode the DTR animation as well as all the "switches going ape shit" that makes DTR so fun. All I got was a pair of disabled flippers and another 2 seconds of extra ball celebration (well, and 5M points I guess...). Never had that timing before, would have been very underwhelmed if that was my first DTR though.

#4416 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Had an interesting thing happen last weekend that this 1 ball/2 ball DTR talk reminded me of. I had extra ball lit while in DTR (2-ball), put the ball in Gimli with only the 2nd ring shot left to hit (wide right, as we do in WNY)...extra ball...pops out of Gimli, comes around to the right flipper, and hit it into the ring to DTR. Weird thing was that the extra ball animation and sounds were still going and they overrode the DTR animation as well as all the "switches going ape shit" that makes DTR so fun. All I got was a pair of disabled flippers and another 2 seconds of extra ball celebration (well, and 5M points I guess...). Never had that timing before, would have been very underwhelmed if that was my first DTR though.

Not just WNY, Bills fans everywhere still feel that pain.

#4417 4 years ago

So I just realized that my sword blade is gold-colored and stock is silver. Not sure why the previous owner did that. Attached a pic to see what it looks like - kinda hard to get a pic that captures the color.

My question is for anyone with the sword tip decal. Is the decal colored silver to match the sword, or is it clear with shading on it? Obviously a silver decal wouldn't work on this gold sword, but if it's clear it should be fine. Can anyone answer that?

MVIMG_20190623_142512 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190623_142512 (resized).jpg
#4418 4 years ago

It’s silver.

Added over 5 years ago:

Edit: I’m wrong, the one I have actually is clear

#4419 4 years ago
Quoted from jdroc:

Weird thing was that the extra ball animation and sounds were still going and they overrode the DTR animation as well as all the "switches going ape shit" that makes DTR so fun. All I got was a pair of disabled flippers and another 2 seconds of extra ball celebration (well, and 5M points I guess...).

The same thing happens is you earn a replay right then. It overrides the DTR stuff. It happened to me the second time I destroyed the ring, and I carried that pain for years.

#4420 4 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

So I just realized that my sword blade is gold-colored and stock is silver. Not sure why the previous owner did that. Attached a pic to see what it looks like - kinda hard to get a pic that captures the color.
My question is for anyone with the sword tip decal. Is the decal colored silver to match the sword, or is it clear with shading on it? Obviously a silver decal wouldn't work on this gold sword, but if it's clear it should be fine. Can anyone answer that?[quoted image]

My tip decal is clear. You can see the striations in the metal sword through the decal.

#4421 4 years ago

The quick dirty guide to Valinor.
1.) Complete 3 regular modes,.collect gift of the elves.
2.) Focus all remaining efforts on completing the 3 movie multi ball modes.
3..) Once all 3 MMB modes completed, collect remaining gift of the elves BEFORE you DTR.
4.) Destroy the ring one last time.
5.) Kind of out of order but DO NOT play TABA... stall ball on flipper and run out the clock
6.) Get to Valinor.
Seriously, I wish I had known this like forever ago. So help me God once I beat LOTR it's getting sold.

#4422 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

3..) Once all 3 MMB modes completed, collect remaining gift of the elves BEFORE you DTR.
5.) Kind of out of order but DO NOT play TABA... stall ball on flipper and run out the clock
6.) Get to Valinor.
Seriously, I wish I had known this like forever ago. So help me God once I beat LOTR it's getting sold.

Don't forget you also have to collect a 7th gift before destroying the ring to get Valinor. I destroyed the ring one time while having the 7th gift ready to collect and could only sarcastically laugh about it afterwards when I destroyed the ring and Valinor did not start as I was not going to be able to start all of the multiballs again at that point.

#4423 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

6.) Get to Valinor.

where are you getting the 7th elf gift from? if you complete the 3 mmb you are at 6 elve gifts but you cannot start another ring mode as the next ring shot will start DTR. maybe get to 4 non MMB gifts by a DTR along the way before completing the MMBs?

#4424 4 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

My tip decal is clear. You can see the striations in the metal sword through the decal.

it is clear but I think the shading is biased for an underlying silver sword, it probably would like fine with the gold sword as well though

#4425 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

where are you getting the 7th elf gift from? if you complete the 3 mmb you are at 6 elve gifts but you cannot start another ring mode as the next ring shot will start DTR. maybe get to 4 non MMB gifts by a DTR along the way before completing the MMBs?

3 modes, 3 MBs, and 1 DTR. There are your 7 gifts.

Then you just have to line everything up so that the next time you go to DTR, everything is completed, including starting TABA.

#4426 4 years ago

3 modes, 3 MBs, and 1 DTR. There are your 7 gifts.
Then you just have to line everything up so that the next time you go to DTR, everything is completed, including starting TABA.

Ah, makes sense

#4427 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjj:

Ah, makes sense

I seem to always screw up that first DTR, and that makes your chances at Valinor pretty slim. I think I need to upgrade to the medium coils, because I usually drain from a weak center shot.

Also, can anyone confirm, does DTR have to be completed before you start another DTR to get to Valinor? Pretty sure I know the answer, but just checking.

#4428 4 years ago
Quoted from f3honda4me:

I'm picking up a LOTR that has a broken vertical shire VUK plastic (the riveted piece), and from what I understand to replace it you have to buy an entire plastics set. All other plastics are fine though and already have plastic protectors so I'm wondering if I can just fix this using the lexan piece as others have done with the velcro. No better solutions have come along for this plastic piece yet hey?

Check the picture in my post 3469. I put in 2 posts with the larger rings to keep the plastic in place. Stops the crack from getting bigger. Not sure if this will fix your issue.

#4429 4 years ago

I seem to always screw up that first DTR, and that makes your chances at Valinor pretty slim. I think I need to upgrade to the medium coils, because I usually drain from a weak center shot.
Also, can anyone confirm, does DTR have to be completed before you start another DTR to get to Valinor? Pretty sure I know the answer, but just checking.

I upgraded to the medium coils and didn't notice any difference over the originals.

#4430 4 years ago
Quoted from JONESDS:

I upgraded to the medium coils and didn't notice any difference over the originals.

Didn't notice that flippers don't get fatigued during a long game?

#4431 4 years ago

Funny amazing story. I bought a complete LOTR replacemt plastic set specifically for the shire plastic. Somehow I managed to.lose this piece. A couple years later I'm taking a load of crap to the dump. As Im unloading the crap, I look down and I'll be damned if the shire piece wasnt laying there. Couldnt believe it. I have NO freaking clue what happened let alone how it got there. I appreciate the adding posts and rubbers post. Very helpful. I do believe the shire plastic gets hammered from a poor Aragon ramp shot where the ball ricochets off the rubber posts and slams into the shire. I'm considering doubling the plastic and using belly button style pop rivets to secure with.

#4432 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Funny amazing story. I bought a complete LOTR replacemt plastic set specifically for the shire plastic. Somehow I managed to.lose this piece. A couple years later I'm taking a load of crap to the dump. As Im unloading the crap, I look down and I'll be damned if the shire piece wasnt laying there. Couldnt believe it. I have NO freaking clue what happened let alone how it got there. I appreciate the adding posts and rubbers post. Very helpful. I do believe the shire plastic gets hammered from a poor Aragon ramp shot where the ball ricochets off the rubber posts and slams into the shire. I'm considering doubling the plastic and using belly button style pop rivets to secure with.

Have you installed it yet. If not any chance you could scan it?

#4433 4 years ago

Got my sword hilt from rpgmodels, and it looks amazing!

not a huge fan of the golden blade with the hilt, though. I'll prob end up buying a regular silver one. Anyone want to trade??

MVIMG_20190627_165111 (resized).jpgMVIMG_20190627_165111 (resized).jpg
#4434 4 years ago

When I installed the sword from rpgmodels, I also put super bands on my flippers. I played one game to test them out, and got closer to valinor than I've ever been.

I had collected 5 gifts, been to all the modes, and beaten 2/3 MB's. I was one shot away from TABA and one shot away from TT multiball for the second time.

Not bad for a throwaway game just to test the flippers!

#4435 4 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

When I installed the sword from rpgmodels, I also put super bands on my flippers. I played one game to test them out, and got closer to valinor than I've ever been.
I had collected 5 gifts, been to all the modes, and beaten 2/3 MB's. I was one shot away from TABA and one shot away from TT multiball for the second time.

Love mine looks great

#4436 4 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Looks like your plastic on the left is on backwards

#4437 4 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Got my sword hilt from rpgmodels, and it looks amazing!
not a huge fan of the golden blade with the hilt, though. I'll prob end up buying a regular silver one. Anyone want to trade??[quoted image]

May I ask what technique you used to put the sillyoldelf blades on? Did you pull the whole playfield? I've had mine sitting uninstalled for months!

#4438 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Looks like your plastic on the left is on backwards

How did I miss that? Lol it's so obvious. Thanks for pointing it out

Quoted from ktownhero:

May I ask what technique you used to put the sillyoldelf blades on? Did you pull the whole playfield? I've had mine sitting uninstalled for months!

Sorry, can't help ya. My pin came with the blades on already. I would imagine you have to pull the whole play field, but I'm not the best-equipped to answer.

#4439 4 years ago

My shire plastic broke off entirely. Any reason to even bother replacing it? Will it affect the game/ball somehow negatively?

#4440 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

I've installed severals only raising the playfield as usual.
Do one half, then the other.
Also works for powerblades.

#4441 4 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Quoted from red-line:

Sorry, can't help ya. My pin came with the blades on already. I would imagine you have to pull the whole play field, but I'm not the best-equipped to answer.

I installed them on mine, trickiest installs on artblades I've done. As a matter of fact I had to order a second set as I screwed the first one up.

I ended up doing it wet, and while other thicker vinyl blades can be done wet while leaving the playfield installed in a vertical position, that will not work with these artblades (That's how I messed up the first set).

Easiest way is to do it wet with the playfield totally removed from the cabinet.

Next easiest and the way I did it was to rest the front of the playfield all the way forward on the service rails, and then got 2 equal length pieces of wood and supported the rear of the playfield up so that the rear of it was basically about 12" up above the cabinet edge. Then used the wet method on the vinyl to get it in place.

The other thing is the playfield is tight in my cabinet, and having blade protectors from PBL when lowering/raising the playfield is a must IMO.

#4442 4 years ago

I personally would never do blades wet on my pins. I rested the service rails on the LDB receiver and had my wife push down on the apron to lift the back of the PF up. That's the way I install all of my blades and it always works great.

#4443 4 years ago
Quoted from latenite04:

Have you installed it yet. If not any chance you could scan it?

No I have not installed it yet. Was considering trying to reproduce these just not sure how to go about it.

#4444 4 years ago

Pulled the trigger on full LED conversion. Installed the LEDOCD and the Gizmo board. After installing the Gizmo board I had several lights stop working. I tried jumper settings and to no avail. Pulled it off and lights working again /shrug. Anyway trying to not make this a clown puke mess I used green, red, yellow and white. Creating contrast best I could. The difference in being able to see the ball is astounding. Literally had the best game ever. Collected 10... yes 10 gifts, dtr beaten twice, beat TT and beat FOTR once. Freaking could NOT beat ROTK. Let TABA time out. 3 attempts to beat ROTK. End of game. I ran into a code bug after getting past collecting all the gifts. When you collect the "7th" gift all gift lights stay lit so you have no idea what you're given (which sucks because you cant smack sam around to change it). After I lost the ball then the gifts reset to normal. /shrug
Here's the list of what I used for LEDs.
I had way too many white 555s so you can drop that to maybe 75? Left 906 bulbs as incandescents.
Comet pinball is the source (cheaper than their kit). All standard LED type and LEDOCD board (ordered from Herg)
100 white 555 (super bright clear natural white)
6 green 555 (frosted)
7 green bayonet (clear)
12 yellow bayonet (clear)
10 red bayonet (clear)
20 white bayonet (clear)

20190628_184819 (resized).jpg20190628_184819 (resized).jpg
#4445 4 years ago

Ack... repost

#4446 4 years ago
Quoted from CLEllison:

Pulled the trigger on full LED conversion. Installed the LEDOCD and the Gizmo board. After installing the Gizmo board I had several lights stop working. I tried jumper settings and to no avail. Pulled it off and lights working again /shrug. Anyway trying to not make this a clown puke mess I used green, red, yellow and white. Creating contrast best I could. The difference in being able to see the ball is astounding. Literally had the best game ever. Collected 10... yes 10 gifts, dtr beaten twice, beat TT and beat FOTR once. Freaking could NOT beat ROTK. Let TABA time out. 3 attempts to beat ROTK. End of game. I ran into a code bug after getting past collecting all the gifts. When you collect the "7th" gift all gift lights stay lit so you have no idea what you're given (which sucks because you cant smack sam around to change it). After I lost the ball then the gifts reset to normal. /shrug
Here's the list of what I used for LEDs.
I had way too many white 555s so you can drop that to maybe 75? Left 906 bulbs as incandescents.
Comet pinball is the source (cheaper than their kit). All standard LED type and LEDOCD board (ordered from Herg)
100 white 555 (super bright clear natural white)
6 green 555 (frosted)
7 green bayonet (clear)
12 yellow bayonet (clear)
10 red bayonet (clear)
20 white bayonet (clear)[quoted image]

LEDOCD has been on my mind for a while similar to Pinsound but just haven't pulled the trigger.

#4447 4 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

LEDOCD has been on my mind for a while similar to Pinsound but just haven't pulled the trigger.

I added LEDs without the LEDOCD and it hurt to even look at this game. Sharp nasty flashing. It sat powered off until I bought the LEDOCD. I'd do that before pinsound. And I fully agree ... I do want a pinsound now that there's an alternate sound package.

#4448 4 years ago

I've got a weird one that happens sometimes if anyone has any suggestions:

If I lock a ball and then start a mode the lock will release the ball there and the ball from the ring for an unintended 2 ball multiball. Then you are always off a ball then when you start Multiball it will be short balls. I can't figure out what's happening because all the mechanisms seem to be working perfectly.

Any ideas?

Edit: I figured out by taking it apart and running the test over and over that it’s the plunger spacing from the bracket so the coil can’t grab it. I’ve got it consistently firing now but in case this happens to someone else just space the plunger lower into the coil.

#4449 4 years ago

Random thoughts here, feel free to move along, nothing of any value here but I’ve had thoughts of trading my LOTR recently, haven’t owned it long but feeling like a change.

In my small 2 game collection I traded it for my MET as I had found having two games constantly slap me upside the head lacked fun some evenings... I had always enjoyed playing LOTR back when it first came out in the arcades and when one came up locally for trade and the person wanted a MET I took the plunge.

I made the trade on the promise of longer ball times, so I thought I’d let TWD continue to abuse me and then to calm down I could go play with LOTR. That for the most part has been a real success.

I can’t put my finger on it and it’s not so much that I miss MET but I think I feel like something is missing... I just came off an amazing game and it felt great, had collected 6 gifts, finished 2 out of three multiballs, one mode away from there and back again, destroyed the ring once... had a good time... in fact I had done most of that when ball 2 drained... (played two extra balls) and when ball 3 entered the shooter lane I just about turned the game off... I had been playing for a good while... and I just didn’t want to play it anymore... I had been playing TWD previously and had my lunch handed to me so I got the long ball times I was looking for but something just wasn’t there for me.

I had gotten out to local tournament recently and gotten the chance to play some really nice games and then found myself dreaming about another pin... I hope to add a third pin to the lineup next year some time and part of me thinks I should just hold on to LOTR for a while longe but another part of me wants to see if the grass may greener on the other side of the fence... this isn’t a For Trade Post... just writing some thoughts down, thanks for reading if you made it this far

#4450 4 years ago

I just installed PDI glass on my LOTR, and the reflection of the backglass vanished completely. I can still seem some of the DMD dots, but what a difference!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RamMods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 7.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 39.50
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,197 posts in this topic. You are on page 89 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/89?hl=ktownhero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.