IMG_0841 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0840 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2852 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot_20240315-080536 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240315-080458 (resized).png
IMG_8433.jpeg
IMG_2627 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 203.
#3501 5 years ago
Quoted from RGAires:

Need some help...
I have an EPROM chip Burner and i was trying to download the code to update my LORD, display and cpu, im still on the V6.00.
Any of you can send me the files, cant find them no more.
Thanks

I have a burner coming for christmas and would also like a link or files if someone has them.

#3503 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

No, this is not good advice! Stern games don't all have flippers that align with the guides. Deadpool and Ghostbusters come to mind.
To do it properly, use the holes.
Stern uses holes like B/W, but unlike B/W you must point the tip of the bat towards the hole. Simple.

While I appreciate your passion (and your exclamation mark)... I wasn't giving "advice for all stern games". I was answering a question regarding lining up a LOTR flipper bat. An easy way for a beginner to line it up, is to line up the surface of the flipper rubber with the return lane. Which coincidentally (to your point) aligns also with the center of the tip of the flipper bat lining up to the hole.

I personally find that easier to do on games like this where they do coinside as that gives me a larger surface to align vs the sometimes finicky "middle" of the flipper bat. Maybe I'm just too old and my eyes aren't that good or my hands are too shaky but that is what works better for me. To each their own...

#3504 5 years ago

Are they not available on the Stern site?

Quoted from latenite04:

I have a burner coming for christmas and would also like a link or files if someone has them.

#3505 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

While I appreciate your passion (and your exclamation mark)... I wasn't giving "advice for all stern games". I was answering a question regarding lining up a LOTR flipper bat. An easy way for a beginner to line it up, is to line up the surface of the flipper rubber with the return lane. Which coincidentally (to your point) aligns also with the center of the tip of the flipper bat lining up to the hole.
I personally find that easier to do on games like this where they do coinside as that gives me a larger surface to align vs the sometimes finicky "middle" of the flipper bat. Maybe I'm just too old and my eyes aren't that good or my hands are too shaky but that is what works better for me. To each their own...

Fair enough. He asked about Stern games, but in a LOTR thread. I felt your answer could be interpreted incorrectly, and wanted to make sure that people don't take it as the proper method, which it is not. Damien likes his games to be set up factory, and knowing the proper method will help him.

My passion for this issue is related to the number of times I have been forced to use misaligned flipper bats in competition. Just this past weekend at a local IFPA event, a Fish Tales was aligned like a Stern, and it ruined gameplay.

#3506 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

Fair enough. He asked about Stern games, but in a LOTR thread. I felt your answer could be interpreted incorrectly, and wanted to make sure that people don't take it as the proper method, which it is not. Damien likes his games to be set up factory, and knowing the proper method will help him.
My passion for this issue is related to the number of times I have been forced to use misaligned flipper bats in competition. Just this past weekend at a local IFPA event, a Fish Tales was aligned like a Stern, and it ruined gameplay.

I appreciate you both chiming in on this. No need for anyone to get upset. We are all in it for fun.

I definitely like my games to play as they were designed and intended. I know with my attack from Mars I tried to change the droopy flippers to align with the outlane and I really did not like it.

I guess it all depends on how you like to play your games, no exact right or wrong answers here. I personally like factory everything, right down to the mods (I don't care much for mods).

but these are my games and I can do what I want with them. And everyone is entitled to the same luxury.

Play pinball, have fun!

#3507 5 years ago

Expanding on this, you'll notice all the alignments are slightly different.

The only game that was NIB, and I can confirm was never changed, is my TWD. On this on, the alignment hole seems to line up with the center of the tip of the bat.

On TSPP, it's more to the top corner of the bat.

Which one is right?

IMG_20181219_200037 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_200037 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_200058 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_200058 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_200107 (resized).jpgIMG_20181219_200107 (resized).jpg
#3508 5 years ago

TWD is almost perfect, the others need adjustment.

The end of the flipper should point directly at the hole. /Story

#3509 5 years ago

I still have a couple sets of these available. PM me if interested. Thanks!!

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple) - “These are brand new custom apron magnets. Very high quality!! Use these to cover up the girls on your LOTR Apron. Please see photos. $24 + $6 shipping. Sorry, magnets are expensive...”
2019-02-03
Howell, MI
24 (Firm)
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 357 times

#3510 5 years ago
Quoted from Maken:

TWD is almost perfect, the others need adjustment.
The end of the flipper should point directly at the hole. /Story

Can you post a photo of the alignment on your tspp?

#3511 5 years ago

Lord of the pinball party

20181219_222227 (resized).jpg20181219_222227 (resized).jpg
#3512 5 years ago
Quoted from jedi42:

Are they not available on the Stern site?

There's a listing here but I get a 404 error when clicking on download.

https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=lord+of+the+rings

#3513 5 years ago

Strange, I downloaded the file earlier this week without issue. Pm me and I will see if I can email you what I downloaded, can't remember the size, so hopefully not to big for email.

Quoted from latenite04:

There's a listing here but I get a 404 error when clicking on download.
https://sternpinball.com/?post_type=game_code&s=lord+of+the+rings

#3514 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

If anyone doesn't have the APB coils, please do yourself a favor and pick them up. It really helps when hitting the left ramp or center ramp during normal play but especially helps on those long playing sessions (with LOTR ball times, we all know how often that happens). Definitely the best $30 spent on a mod for your game.

Quoted from PapaKilo:

Just placed an order. I'm fairly new to owning LOTR but now that I've gotten to put a lot more playtime on it I can definitely see how new coils will change the game for the better. Thanks for the recommendation.

Just played a game after installing the APB Medium coils. Wow what a nice upgrade. They really do feel like how the stock ones feel at game start but last forever! Add another happy customer to the list. Also shipping was super fast. I placed my order at like 4pm on Monday.

#3515 5 years ago

I may take you up on that at some point. Thus far I haven't seen the weakening of the coils...perhaps I am not good enough yet to get that long into a game.

Quoted from Damien:

I had to ship it to my US Post office box. I usually pick my mail up every few months. If you want to ship it to me I can forward it to you when I head out to Buffalo next time.

#3516 5 years ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

Just played a game after installing the APB Medium coils. Wow what a nice upgrade. They really do feel like how the stock ones feel at game start but last forever! Add another happy customer to the list. Also shipping was super fast. I placed my order at like 4pm on Monday.

Glad they worked out for you too

#3517 5 years ago

Anybody know where I can get the Pinsound LOTR remix from? Thank you.

#3518 5 years ago
Quoted from PapaKilo:

Do they buzz like the stock ones when held? I'd buy them for that reason alone lol.

#3519 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

Do they buzz like the stock ones when held? I'd buy them for that reason alone lol.

I honestly dont remember. My stock ones didn't but next time I play I'll have to check.

#3520 5 years ago

I've seen where others have installed new side rails with button guards. I got mine from PBL and they seem to have a weird textured finish instead of the smooth surface on the stock rails and lockdown bar. The level of gloss is different, too. Anyone else have this experience? Did Stern change their rails at some point and this is trying to match some new standard?

#3521 5 years ago
Quoted from ktownhero:

The buzz comes from the design that the coils are pulse modulated vs dual wound (like WMS). This means the different power levels comes by pulsing the coil on and off. If anything has any play.. like the plunger to the coil stop, or the coil moving around - the noise will be more prominent.

There will usually be some noise just due to the coil and plunger contact.

#3522 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyhonda:

Anybody know where I can get the Pinsound LOTR remix from? Thank you.

Which one? There are I think four of them now. The “official” Pinsound one is here:

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/216-lotr_ost/

Here is another:

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/206-lord_of_the_rings_original/

Hawkeye also has his above, and there’s one other from a member here, as I recall. I am trying Hawkeye’s tomorrow, but for now use whichever one starts with the arrow sound effect on launch. I THINK that is the Pinside one I am forgetting, but I might be wrong. It’s not the official one linked above, it’s one of the othet two. MIGHT be the second link. Either way, just download them all and load them on the USB - switching back and forth is simple, especially if you buy Pinsounds headphone jack and can set the volume externally.

Pinsound on this machine is a game-changer, especially with new speakers. It goes from the game’s biggest weakness to a spledor of magnificence.

#3523 5 years ago

Trying to find details on what was changed in older code versions, but can't seem to find any information on it.

Anyone know where to look?

#3524 5 years ago
Quoted from Damien:

Trying to find details on what was changed in older code versions, but can't seem to find any information on it.
Anyone know where to look?

This link has the version 10 roms in a zip file and the readme with the code changes that were made for the different versions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BqwQFkoWqZMtW6cr-q9MA2fhnzjUZl2O?usp=sharing

#3525 5 years ago

So, it turns out that the buzzing was a little more than "normal" for me. It turned out that the subway behind the ring was a bit low, causing the ball to touch the top of it. It would only go "through" the ring when the stars aligned correctly, otherwise would chatter a great deal and usually fall out the front. I adjusted the subway and it's both much quieter and more reliable now.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 week later
#3526 5 years ago
Quoted from FlipsMcgee:

Which one? There are I think four of them now. The “official” Pinsound one is here:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/216-lotr_ost/
Here is another:
http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/file/206-lord_of_the_rings_original/
Hawkeye also has his above, and there’s one other from a member here, as I recall. I am trying Hawkeye’s tomorrow, but for now use whichever one starts with the arrow sound effect on launch. I THINK that is the Pinside one I am forgetting, but I might be wrong. It’s not the official one linked above, it’s one of the othet two. MIGHT be the second link. Either way, just download them all and load them on the USB - switching back and forth is simple, especially if you buy Pinsounds headphone jack and can set the volume externally.
Pinsound on this machine is a game-changer, especially with new speakers. It goes from the game’s biggest weakness to a spledor of magnificence.

I just bought an external Polk subwoofer for my LOTR, and the Pinnovators hardware to attach it to the game. Do I need the updated files discussed above? I don't have a problem with the stock callouts and music, because I'm not really familiar with the movies. That being said, do I need the other sound packages, and if I try it and don't like it, how easy is it to change it back?

Also, is there a youtube video showing how to properly attach an external speaker to LOTR? I don't want to mess it up.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

#3527 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I just bought an external Polk subwoofer for my LOTR, and the Pinnovators hardware to attach it to the game. Do I need the updated files discussed above? I don't have a problem with the stock callouts and music, because I'm not really familiar with the movies. That being said, do I need the other sound packages, and if I try it and don't like it, how easy is it to change it back?
Also, is there a youtube video showing how to properly attach an external speaker to LOTR? I don't want to mess it up.

The files being discussed above are if you want to add a pinsound board to your pin. You don’t need this to do what you’re trying to accomplish. In fact, if you’re just trying to connect a subwoofer, some (including myself) would say that you don’t even need the pinnovator hardware. But since you’ve got it, I’m not exactly sure how this is hooked up. My LOTR just uses a Polk PSW10 connected to the speaker at the bottom of the cabinet with speaker wires snaked under the mesh in one of the vent holes near the back of the cabinet and terminated with alligator clips. They’re are many ways to pull it off, but I’m guessing if you want to use the pinnovator board, there must be info on their website regarding the connection. Good luck and let us know how much more you like it.

#3528 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yup, what Zap said above. The Pinnovators card makes it super easy to hook up a sub. The installation manual is indeed on the pinnovator site. Link here:
http://pinnovators.com/manuals/PINsub_Installation_Manual_Version_1p2.pdf
I am using the pinnovators stuff on all my Stern machines. I first started with just the sub hookup and I moved to the headphone setup on the door which is totally separate hardware and a great way to get totally immersed.

#3529 5 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Yup, what Zap said above. The Pinnovators card makes it super easy to hook up a sub. The installation manual is indeed on the pinnovator site. Link here:
http://pinnovators.com/manuals/PINsub_Installation_Manual_Version_1p2.pdf
I am using the pinnovators stuff on all my Stern machines. I first started with just the sub hookup and I moved to the headphone setup on the door which is totally separate hardware and a great way to get totally immersed.

It's a great product. I have their headphone kit on all my games. One of the best mods you can buy IMO.

#3530 5 years ago

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it much. I wondered why the additional hardware was needed, if you could simply use clips and attach it to the existing sub in the cabinet. I'm not great with adding sound or light mods. The Polk speaker is still in the box. Maybe I'll tinker with it this weekend and try to get it attached.

Last question. Can you attach multiple pins to a single Polk external sub? I have 2 subs total. One is attached to Tron and works great. I want to add LOTR to that one, and then use the other speaker on 2 other pins. I've seen comments that you can use 2 pins on each sub, and I've seen others saying up to 4 pins on each sub is fine. Does anyone know from personal experience? Is it as simple as snaking speaker wire into the cabinets and clipping to the existing speakers? Are there drawbacks to that method?

Thanks again.

#3531 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it much. I wondered why the additional hardware was needed, if you could simply use clips and attach it to the existing sub in the cabinet. I'm not great with adding sound or light mods. The Polk speaker is still in the box. Maybe I'll tinker with it this weekend and try to get it attached.
Last question. Can you attach multiple pins to a single Polk external sub? I have 2 subs total. One is attached to Tron and works great. I want to add LOTR to that one, and then use the other speaker on 2 other pins. I've seen comments that you can use 2 pins on each sub, and I've seen others saying up to 4 pins on each sub is fine. Does anyone know from personal experience? Is it as simple as snaking speaker wire into the cabinets and clipping to the existing speakers? Are there drawbacks to that method?
Thanks again.

Yes, it is that simple. A few cents worth of speaker wire is all I've ever used. You can remove the existing wires from the cabinet speaker and extend a new run of speaker wire to your external or do what I do and just add the wire to the cabinet speaker terminals while leave the existing hooked up. The external sub has a left and right input, just hook one pin to each.

#3532 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks again.

Hey Mark! I joined the club too! Just an FYI, I soldered my sub in parallel to the existing terminals in the 7 games I have hooked to subs. You can certainly hook up as many as you'd like to a single sub but I wouldn't play any more than one at a time if they are sharing. I ordered several on Black Friday, but we often have events where all machines are being played at one time. You should hear when Smaug growls on the Hobbit with a sub. It made one young friend of my sons cry. I felt bad, but the devil in me was screeching with delight.

#3533 5 years ago

My experience has been that with 2 pins attached to one sub (which will work), it is difficult to get the sound just right for both pins. One of them will be either a bit too loud or too quiet. With one sub per pin you can get the volumes just right. Perhaps I am too picky, but sound is important to me.

Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks again.

#3534 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks again.

I limit to 2 pins per sub because it my sub has two inputs (left and right). I keep 1 pin per each input on the sub. If you hook up multiple pins on the same input, I would think you’d get voltage traveling back up the wire to the other pin. In other words, you not only hear LOTR on your sub (which is awesome) but you’d also hear it on the speaker in the pin next to you. This is just me speculating, so someone correct me if I’m wrong. Might be able to pull it off with diodes but sounds complicated.

#3535 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Can you attach multiple pins to a single Polk external sub? I have 2 subs total. One is attached to Tron and works great. I want to add LOTR to that one, and then use the other speaker on 2 other pins. I've seen comments that you can use 2 pins on each sub, and I've seen others saying up to 4 pins on each sub is fine. Does anyone know from personal experience? Is it as simple as snaking speaker wire into the cabinets and clipping to the existing speakers? Are there drawbacks to that method?
Thanks again.

I don't see how hooking up two or more amplifiers to each other can be a good thing electronically for the soundboards/amps. By hooking up two or more machines to the same subwoofer that is exactly what you are doing. Some others may have done it "successfully", but sooner or later some pin sound board is going to get fried.....

#3536 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

I don't see how hooking up two or more amplifiers to each other can be a good thing electronically for the soundboards/amps. By hooking up two or more machines to the same subwoofer that is exactly what you are doing. Some others may have done it "successfully", but sooner or later some pin sound board is going to get fried.....

This is absolutely not what’s happening when you hook up separate sources to separate inputs. Of course I agree if you’re trying to stack wires on a single input. But, the inputs on the subwoofer are electronically isolated internally. Otherwise how do you think it would work that it has a left and a right input? With your supposition, the left would travel back up the right and vice versa... and in your home audio system you’d no longer have stereo sound. This is not how subwoofers are designed as long as you keep one source per input. Voltage will not travel back up to the other amplifier.

#3537 5 years ago

While we are on the topic, does anyone have an external sub along with pinsound? The pinsound guys told me to use the headphone jack on the pinsound original, but I barely hear my sub like that.

Can someone look at my setup and let me know if that's how you do it too?

IMG_20190105_102851 (resized).jpgIMG_20190105_102851 (resized).jpg
#3538 5 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Quoted from Pinzap:

This is absolutely not what’s happening when you hook up separate sources to separate inputs. Of course I agree if you’re trying to stack wires on a single input. But, the inputs on the subwoofer are electronically isolated internally. Otherwise how do you think it would work that it has a left and a right input? With your supposition, the left would travel back up the right and vice versa... and in your home audio system you’d no longer have stereo sound. This is not how subwoofers are designed as long as you keep one source per input. Voltage will not travel back up to the other amplifier.

I went and took a look at the wiring connections of the Polk Subwoofer everyone uses. We are both correct. If you hook up on pin's speaker level output to the Left SW input and the other pin to the Right SW input it will work. If you hook up two or more pins to one SW Input my statement still holds, as at that point you are tying together the 2 pin soundboard/amps by tying them together at the subwoofer input, which could be asking for trouble

#3539 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

While we are on the topic, does anyone have an external sub along with pinsound? The pinsound guys told me to use the headphone jack on the pinsound original, but I barely hear my sub like that.
[quoted image]

I just hooked up my pinsound+ a few days ago and made no changes to the speaker wire I have soldered to the cabinet speaker terminals going out to my sub input. Sounds as loud as it did pre install.

For what it's worth, I have one PSW10 running on my LOTR & MET and it handles them both fine. I personally wouldn't hook two pins up to the same input but to each their own.....

#3540 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

I just hooked up my pinsound+ a few days ago and made no changes to the speaker wire I have soldered to the cabinet speaker terminals going out to my sub input. Sounds as loud as it did pre install.
For what it's worth, I have one PSW10 running on my LOTR & MET and it handles them both fine. I personally wouldn't hook two pins up to the same input but to each their own.....

So you hooked up to the cabinet speaker. Do you hear the sub like that? I can't tell I have a sub at all the way pinsound recommended to hook it up

#3541 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

So you hooked up to the cabinet speaker. Do you hear the sub like that? I can't tell I have a sub at all the way pinsound recommended to hook it up

Yes, just as loud as before. Still shakes the game from underneath the pin.

#3542 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Thanks again.

If your hooking up multiple games to a sub, you really should use the pinnovator subwoofer mixer (splitter). It equally distributes the subwoofer signal for up to four machines per subwoofer. Without the splitter, the machines will be fighting over the subwoofer signal. This really is the best way to do it for best sound quality. And I don’t work for pinnovator. Just a customer.

#3543 5 years ago

What are your setting on the adjustment 53 (defaut setting 10)? I have Lord specials coils on my Lord and the best setting i found is 24.
I wonder what are the setting on others machines. I try others settings on adj 54 and 55 but i didn't a difference of power so it's stock (50 and 03).
It's a bit strange because stock setting on adj 53 is 10 and on my Lord the flippers are very weak with this setting.

#3544 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

I don't use a sub, but anyway, it appears your connected to the output, not the input! (does Polk have a manual online for recommended connections?)

You need your headphone signal from your pin to go the round RCA audio connecter labeled "LINE IN (R)", and another pin can go to Line in L.

Line levels are comparable to a low/mid headphone volume level. If your headphone volume was too high, it would clip and sound distorted out of the sub at middle volume.

#3545 5 years ago
Quoted from SDTMinSTL:

Hey Mark! I joined the club too! Just an FYI, I soldered my sub in parallel to the existing terminals in the 7 games I have hooked to subs. You can certainly hook up as many as you'd like to a single sub but I wouldn't play any more than one at a time if they are sharing. I ordered several on Black Friday, but we often have events where all machines are being played at one time. You should hear when Smaug growls on the Hobbit with a sub. It made one young friend of my sons cry. I felt bad, but the devil in me was screeching with delight.

Any recommendations on the best speaker wire to use? Anyone notice a difference and recommend anything?

So evil making children cry with Smaug growling through a Polk subwoofer. Yet, so satisfying! Just wait until my GB screaming ghost makes an appearance...anyone else have that happen at like 3 a.m. when you are trying to play "quietly."

#3546 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Any recommendations on the best speaker wire to use? Anyone notice a difference and recommend anything?
So evil making children cry with Smaug growling through a Polk subwoofer. Yet, so satisfying! Just wait until my GB screaming ghost makes an appearance...anyone else have that happen at like 3 a.m. when you are trying to play "quietly."

Once. It was quickly disabled. Lol. The wife was not amused.

#3547 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Don't get anything fancy, it's just stranded wire. You're not setting up a hifi system. Anything from 12 to 18 gauge will do you just fine. Just depends on how fancy you want the insulation to look. You can even go to your local hardware store and buy it by the foot if you didn't want an entire spool.

#3548 5 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Don't get anything fancy, it's just stranded wire. You're not setting up a hifi system. Anything from 12 to 18 gauge will do you just fine. Just depends on how fancy you want the insulation to look. You can even go to your local hardware store and buy it by the foot if you didn't want an entire spool.

Exactly. I buy 14 or 16 gauge (can't recall) at Walmart in a 50 foot stool for 10 bucks. Always served me fine. It is also a cool electric blue. Haha

#3549 5 years ago

Hi everyone, I owned a standard LOTR machine and just recently sold it and have now purchased a LOTR LE machine, my standard machine had a shaker motor fitted to it but my LE doesn't have one and I would also like to install one on my LE, what shaker motor would you recommend and where could I purchase one from? what other mods would you recommend that I add to the machine. the LE is also fitted with a LCD COLOR DMD.

cheers
Trevor
Brisbane
Australia

#3550 5 years ago

I just joined the club with a super minty LE as well! I've read the gold can wear off the lockdown bar pretty easily. What's the best way to care for the shiny stuff and prevent this? Did they resolve the flipper weakness problems with the LE? I've had a few lengthy games (nothing crazy) but haven't noticed them deteriorating. Is there a page that shows the difference between SCAN / HIRES etc. for the color DMD? I have it on HIRES right now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 39.50
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Juneau, WI
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods
Backbox
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Displays
Retrocity
Displays
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
Toys/Add-ons
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply
Decals
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore
Plastics
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 10,135 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 203.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/71?hl=shadrac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.