IMG_7027 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpg
IMG_4034 (resized).jpg
IMG_3077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240331_163644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 204.
#8151 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheelzzz:

Did a bunch of reading and thought my CPU/Driver needed to be updated to v10. Had a buddy download and burn them. Put the ROMS in the boards last night. NOW i don't even get the game to fire up. Before I could play with no display.
I'm not a great board tech. Where do i find the problem or go about isolating it? How possible is it that the source board for the dmd (sound board?) is now wonky? The ribbon...worked before, could that be it? Of course I'll buy cuz it is cheap to try.
Nonetheless, I need to get this game going again. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

IIRC v10 is only for the LE. In order to run it you need the LE PAL chip in addition to the ROM.

#8152 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

IIRC v10 is only for the LE. In order to run it you need the LE PAL chip in addition to the ROM.

I think that v10.0 works in the standard, but 10.02 is LE only. That's not counting the requirement to put the shaker motor in...I'll leave that for another day.

#8153 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

You may have put the ROM in backwards. Don't go by the label, go by the notch on end of the chip to determine the orientation. (more info about it online)
Did you check the basic things - fuses, test points, all the LEDs in the backbox lit (with the coin door closed)?

Fuses: yes
LEDs in backbox: not sure what you mean. Is there a doc to gain info? Also, I haven't checked voltage at each pin of the 26 pin ribbon. Where can I get info on that? If nobody knows of the 'obvious' place, then I can google too. Don't mean to have any legwork done on my behalf. Just thought maybe there is some 'ONE INFO PLACE THAT RULES THEM ALL'. See what I did there?

#8154 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheelzzz:

Fuses: yes
LEDs in backbox: not sure what you mean. Is there a doc to gain info? Also, I haven't checked voltage at each pin of the 26 pin ribbon. Where can I get info on that? If nobody knows of the 'obvious' place, then I can google too. Don't mean to have any legwork done on my behalf. Just thought maybe there is some 'ONE INFO PLACE THAT RULES THEM ALL'. See what I did there?

I believe this might be the site you seek
https://mattsbasementarcade.com/product/lord-of-the-rings-lotr-pinball-stern-rom-upgrade-chip-set/

#8155 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheelzzz:

LEDs in backbox: not sure what you mean.

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Sega/Stern_White_Star_Repair

In the backbox there are RED LEDs on the power driver board and CPU board. Are they all on (with the coin door closed)?

Checking voltages at the ribbon cable isn't necessary.

#8156 2 years ago
Quoted from Neal_W:

https://www.pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Sega/Stern_White_Star_Repair
In the backbox there are RED LEDs on the power driver board and CPU board. Are they all on (with the coin door closed)?
Checking voltages at the ribbon cable isn't necessary.

Yeah, all 4 lights were lighting up. I've monkeyed with it enough now that it feels dead in the water. I'll do a detailed write up today. Thanks for the input.

#8157 2 years ago

Thanks! I think I've bumped into Matt's Basement before. Seems like the site was down not too long ago.

#8158 2 years ago

Hey all, back to my LOTR LED question & identified solution - adding the LED OCD board...

I installed the LED OCD board last night, easy installation - works great & love the lighting effect!

But… there is a slightly concerning side effect. There is an audible buzz in the speakers now associated with the LED driver ?? Most noticeable when in attract mode and the lights are cycling on/off/etc. When there is no audio being played you can hear the buzz cycling perfectly in sequence with the lights. The more lights that are on, the louder it is.

I disconnected the board & rewired as stock & no noise at all when the lights are sequencing, dead silent. But with OCD card installed in circuit, its back there again.

Pretty low level, but if you are standing right at the machine, when the lights really kick in , you notice it – backboard and cabinet speaker. Not as loud as the speaker hiss was - but distinctly noticeable since it varies in pitch/intensity with the LED lighting load

I just got rid of the darn speaker hiss, and now this, ugh...

Can you advise if this is expected/normal or if I possibly have a bad board or if there a way to filter, is it a grounding issue with the OCD board?

It bothers me mostly because it should not be happening, but now that I hear it, it will annoy me until solved or I may pull the board out, which would be a bummer. Appreciate any/all thoughts.

#8159 2 years ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

It bothers me mostly because it should not be happening, but now that I hear it, it will annoy me until solved or I may pull the board out, which would be a bummer. Appreciate any/all thoughts.

Some things to keep in mind:
- This isn't HIFI equipment. It's commercial gear meant for loud location use. There are noise leaks all over.
- Try to keep your speaker wiring as far as possible from the OCD board.
- Consider adding EMI filters to the audio wires. Not sure it would work but it may. Likely picking up noise by induction (like with a plasma DMD).
- This equipment was not designed for LEDs. The issue you are having is caused by your modifications (adding OCD board to correct LED behavior).
- Incandescent lighting also creates some noise that intensifies the more lights are on (at least on WPC games). Related to power drain.
- Your statement "This should not be happening" is totally based on your opinion and doesn't indicate an actual problem (see comment just above).

I'm also very picky about sound but on some of my games I just accept that it's not ideal. WOZ hums and TZ hisses. TZ is here on temp loan so I won't mess with it. WOZ hum I spent months trying to fix it when I got it. It's the machine.

I play my games pretty loud in any case. It helps to have a wife that enjoys pinball as well. lol.

#8160 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheelzzz:

LOTR DMD Woes...
I could use some advice on direction. My dmd is currently out. Here's the backstory.
Installed ColorDMD. Loved it. Worked for a month.
Was poking around behind my dmd and laid down on it's face. Yes the game was on. Yes I have done this a million times. Yes I know I'm stupid.
Heard a fairly loud pop in the dmd controller board. No smoke. No visible damage.
I assumed it was the dmd controller board. ColorDMD still had a visible menu, so I assume that is OK.
Ordered a Rottendog board. Still blank. Did a bunch of reading and thought my CPU/Driver needed to be updated to v10. Had a buddy download and burn them. Put the ROMS in the boards last night. NOW i don't even get the game to fire up. Before I could play with no display.
I'm not a great board tech. Where do i find the problem or go about isolating it? How possible is it that the source board for the dmd (sound board?) is now wonky? The ribbon...worked before, could that be it? Of course I'll buy cuz it is cheap to try.
Nonetheless, I need to get this game going again. Any advice? Thanks in advance.

Turn off the game. Disconnect the 26-pin ribbon cable from the display board. Turn on the game. If you see a splash screen that shows the display ROM version, the display board and the DMD are working.

Turn off the game. Reconnect the 26-pin ribbon cable with the red stripe on pin 1 at both the CPU board and the display board. The pins are labelled on the PCB. Turn on the game. If you're getting the splash screen but nothing after, and if the rest of the game is playable, it's likely U201 (the output buffer for the 26-pin ribbon cable on the CPU board) is damaged.

#8161 2 years ago

I’m getting an occasional random reboot of the game. I did a little searching but came up empty. Anyone have any advice on this?

#8162 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I’m getting an occasional random reboot of the game. I did a little searching but came up empty. Anyone have any advice on this?

Had something similar caused by a flaky J16 connector on the driverboard.

#8163 2 years ago

I picked up a nice LOTR about a week ago. I'm having an issue with the VUK, shire kicker, and the upper right tower. It's happening during multiballs where 2 or more balls are sitting on the switch, the game doesn't register that there are any balls there. Eventually when I drain the remaining balls during the multiball, the game will go into ball search mode and kick them out. Is there a switch adjustment that I need to do?

#8164 2 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

I picked up a nice LOTR about a week ago. I'm having an issue with the VUK, shire kicker, and the upper right tower. It's happening during multiballs where 2 or more balls are sitting on the switch, the game doesn't register that there are any balls there. Eventually when I drain the remaining balls during the multiball, the game will go into ball search mode and kick them out. Is there a switch adjustment that I need to do?

Search mode is different than switch detection. Go into Diagnostics Switch test and test those switches first. If they don't fire in test then they may need to be replaced. The Shire and Gimli hole are common switches that need to be replaced. I have not heard as much about the rear right tower, test that switch as well. Then go from there.

#8165 2 years ago
Quoted from hawknole:

Search mode is different than switch detection. Go into Diagnostics Switch test and test those switches first. If they don't fire in test then they may need to be replaced. The Shire and Gimli hole are common switches that need to be replaced. I have not heard as much about the rear right tower, test that switch as well. Then go from there.

The switches function fine under normal conditions, it's just when there are 2 or more balls on the switch that it doesn't seem to be registering, then the game will go into search mode with 2 balls sitting on the switch. I'll go into switch test, and try to replicate it with 2 balls on it. But it sounds like they might be on their way out. Thanks!

#8166 2 years ago
Quoted from blazingsaddlz:

The switches function fine under normal conditions, it's just when there are 2 or more balls on the switch that it doesn't seem to be registering, then the game will go into search mode with 2 balls sitting on the switch. I'll go into switch test, and try to replicate it with 2 balls on it. But it sounds like they might be on their way out. Thanks!

If the ball on the switch is getting pushed off the switch by the other ball then you have 2 choices. Wait for ball search or nudge the game to make the ball sit on the switch properly. Happens occasionally during multiball. Nothing broken or not working properly. It's just pinball.

#8167 2 years ago

It appears that I may finally join the club soon. The pin looks good except for the playfield. I'm currently looking for a good used or NOS playfield. Please let me know what you have. I do have a CPR silk screened (not digital) PinBot playfield if that helps someone - original run. Thank you.

#8168 2 years ago
Quoted from wombat:

It appears that I may finally join the club soon. The pin looks good except for the playfield. I'm currently looking for a good used or NOS playfield. Please let me know what you have. I do have a CPR silk screened (not digital) PinBot playfield if that helps someone - original run. Thank you.

I have an NOS Bill Davis clearcoated pf. While I am no longer going to Pinfest I have buddies that could bring it. 1100$USD firm(it's less than what I paid actually). No interest in the Pinbot pf.

Otherwise I suppose it could be shipped but I've never shipped a pf (or a game for that matter lol).

#8169 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I have an NOS Bill Davis clearcoated pf. While I am no longer going to Pinfest I have buddies that could bring it. 1100$USD firm(it's less than what I paid actually). No interest in the Pinbot pf.
Otherwise I suppose it could be shipped but I've never shipped a pf (or a game for that matter lol).

PM sent

#8170 2 years ago
Quoted from mjmpin:

But… there is a slightly concerning side effect. There is an audible buzz in the speakers now associated with the LED driver ??

I'm new to the LOTR club. my machine has a color DMD and an led board of some sort. I noticed my DMD has a white ground wire that connects to DMD and then to one of the screws on each speaker. Im thinking this may be to address the hum issue. Try grounding the speakers.

Another option is get Pinsound and run speakers off the Pinsound board? See my next reply regarding Pinsound on LOTR

#8171 2 years ago

I am new to the LOTR club...
My machine has a few minor playfield mods plus color DMD and LED upgrade with LED board to stop strobing.

Initial impression I liked the game and the sounds were cool but I was pretty disappointed by sound quality... It struck me as muffled/muddy and some sounds on default system were super annoying like the path of the dead (100 more... Etc)

*** BUT ***

I sprung for Pinsound + speaker upgrade and HOLY CRAP what a difference it makes. Not sure what sound pack I'm using as the card came preloaded and I had to toggle a few times to find one I liked but AMAZING. It's like playing a movie... If you don't have Pinsound for LOTR run out and get it now, at least the board and the speakers were definitely worth it, including sub. I got the shaker too but it's uninstalled and the sub actually shakes the machine. I'm actually tempted to not put shaker in as I'm worried about vibration damage to motherboard (anyone with experience on that?)

Did I mention you should get Pinsound?? LOL

#8172 2 years ago
Quoted from MetaMan:

I am new to the LOTR club...
My machine has a few minor playfield mods plus color DMD and LED upgrade with LED board to stop strobing.
Initial impression I liked the game and the sounds were cool but I was pretty disappointed by sound quality... It struck me as muffled/muddy and some sounds on default system were super annoying like the path of the dead (100 more... Etc)
*** BUT ***
I sprung for Pinsound + speaker upgrade and HOLY CRAP what a difference it makes. Not sure what sound pack I'm using as the card came preloaded and I had to toggle a few times to find one I liked but AMAZING. It's like playing a movie... If you don't have Pinsound for LOTR run out and get it now, at least the board and the speakers were definitely worth it, including sub. I got the shaker too but it's uninstalled and the sub actually shakes the machine. I'm actually tempted to not put shaker in as I'm worried about vibration damage to motherboard (anyone with experience on that?)
Did I mention you should get Pinsound?? LOL

I love the actual quotes of the original pin sounds. Is there a mix with basically high quality versions of the pinball sounds and maybe more movie music?

#8173 2 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I love the actual quotes of the original pin sounds. Is there a mix with basically high quality versions of the pinball sounds and maybe more movie music?

Try the wool and hawkhole mixes. Both are very good. I've been meaning to try the sjoend sometime but just haven't yet.

#8174 2 years ago

Just tossing it out there, if anyone is looking to sell... I'm willing to pay good money for a nice condition (LE or regular) LOTR shipped or local!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a good condition LOTR (regular or LE). Looking to pay in the $8-10k range (for regular) depending on condition. Willing to cover shipping. Please only message me if y...”
2022-04-10
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 127 times

#8175 2 years ago

Just got my LOTR back together and noticed the right flipper seems to flutter at times when the button is pressed. I just rebuilt both flippers so I'm looking for a direction on what to check next. Thanks

Update - I adjusted the leaf switch so it's about 1/16" closer when off and that seemed to work for now. It could've been too far apart when open so when it closed there wasn't enough pressure to maintain a good connection. Of course I should've tried this before posting.

#8176 2 years ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Just got my LOTR back together and noticed the right flipper seems to flutter at times when the button is pressed. I just rebuilt both flippers so I'm looking for a direction on what to check next. Thanks
Update - I adjusted the leaf switch so it's about 1/16" closer when off and that seemed to work for now. It could've been too far apart when open so when it closed there wasn't enough pressure to maintain a good connection. Of course I should've tried this before posting.

Yeah, on my last one I had the exact issue...and the exact same resolution

#8177 2 years ago

Pinsound question for everyone...

So my LOTR Pinsound came with a bunch of preloaded soundtracks.

I changed them using the volume up down trick until I found one I liked. How do I figure out which one I am listening to? Is there a way to get pin sound to speak out a reference number?

I have no idea how many preloaded tracks there are and I'm worried if I change to another one it will take forever to find the one I like because many are similar... I noticed when you switch they usually say something right in the beginning but many of the tracks say similar things at the start.

#8178 2 years ago

The way I did it was to just load and try 1 at a time on the card. But when I was doing that they were still coming out slowly so I didn't really have a choice. I only have my top two loaded on the card now.

#8179 2 years ago

Searched the forums but couldn’t find this specific stuck ball issue on LOTR. Seems like the ball is consistently getting stuck at the Orthanc entrance. I adjust the plastic tower and it works for a bit but then goes back to this again. I made sure the metal posts to the tower are as tight as they will go. Not sure what else to try.

Has anyone else had this issue before?

4E5AF140-67A8-4E2F-9410-344257B7FEC8 (resized).jpeg4E5AF140-67A8-4E2F-9410-344257B7FEC8 (resized).jpeg
#8180 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

Searched the forums but couldn’t find this specific stuck ball issue on LOTR. Seems like the ball is consistently getting stuck at the Orthanc entrance. I adjust the plastic tower and it works for a bit but then goes back to this again. I made sure the metal posts to the tower are as tight as they will go. Not sure what else to try.
[quoted image]

That tower plastic is to far forward. It should sit about 1-2mm further back where it touches the playfield.

#8181 2 years ago

The Pinball Fairy came! Sold my Whitewater and bought an awesome LOTR!

IMG_4738 (resized).jpgIMG_4738 (resized).jpgIMG_4741 (resized).jpgIMG_4741 (resized).jpgIMG_4742 (resized).jpgIMG_4742 (resized).jpgIMG_4754 (resized).jpgIMG_4754 (resized).jpg
#8182 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

[quoted image]

Yes, that issue was driving me crazy. I ended up tapping that wire guide just to the right of the ball down further into the playfield and that finally fixed it.

#8183 2 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

Turn off the game. Disconnect the 26-pin ribbon cable from the display board. Turn on the game. If you see a splash screen that shows the display ROM version, the display board and the DMD are working.
Turn off the game. Reconnect the 26-pin ribbon cable with the red stripe on pin 1 at both the CPU board and the display board. The pins are labelled on the PCB. Turn on the game. If you're getting the splash screen but nothing after, and if the rest of the game is playable, it's likely U201 (the output buffer for the 26-pin ribbon cable on the CPU board) is damaged.

No Splash Screen
No Nothing
Nothing but pain and agony.

#8184 2 years ago
Quoted from Wheelzzz:

No Splash Screen
No Nothing
Nothing but pain and agony.

Send some photos showing the backbox connections to the display board and ColorDMD to [email protected]. I'll try to help you out.

#8185 2 years ago
Quoted from Golgotha:

The Pinball Fairy came! Sold my Whitewater and bought an awesome LOTR!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Smart move! LOTR is a fantastic game game!

#8186 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You can be a purist and keep the scratchy low-fi sound or accept modernization and get a Pinsound package for your game that really enhances the experience.

That's so subjective.

I like the scratchy original sound, because I have had my game for so long that the original sounds make me feel nostalgic and happy. I don't like the idea of any sound upgrades.

We can get different things out of a game, it's OK.

#8187 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

[quoted image]

Tighten those tower bolts. They’re tougher to turn but should be in all the way

#8188 2 years ago

Hello everybody.

Back in the Pinball repair hell after a long time - last time during lockdown.
I had fixed up the LOTR only for it to break again as per usual - it got a lot of use during Covid.

Now....what I remember - the top-right tower goes crazy so I assume that is the Mosfet on Q7, instead of fixing it I just unplugged the tower.

However: also the TOP VUK on the Orthanc tower is not firing at all.
What might cause this? It can't possibly be related to me unplugging the other tower can it?
Or could this simply be a failed coil?

Also found that I'd removed the fuse on the loop diverter....must be something else annoying and bad.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

#8189 1 year ago
Quoted from yyyyyikes:

However: also the TOP VUK on the Orthanc tower is not firing at all.
What might cause this? It can't possibly be related to me unplugging the other tower can it?
Or could this simply be a failed coil?

Coils don't typically fail. What is much more common is the wire is loose or fell off the coil lug. Start by looking at that.

#8190 1 year ago

Thanks Neal, yeah the wiring is perfectly tight, checked that straight away, could there be something else failing - board or coil side?

#8191 1 year ago
Quoted from yyyyyikes:

Thanks Neal, yeah the wiring is perfectly tight, checked that straight away, could there be something else failing - board or coil side?

If the transistor is stuck on it will fire and hold the coil till it dies.
Use a jumper to touch only the tab on Q4 transistor to ground and see if the vuk fires. If it fires, the Q4 transistor is bad. If it doesn't then the coil might be bad. Check the resistance on the coil after that to see.

#8192 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Mine rebooted here and there when a lot of stuff was firing - usually during a multiball. There was a connector (probably the same J16 that someone else mentioned) that sits right under the fluorescent backbox bulb that as a result was getting cooked. I was measuring 5v between the CPU and driver boards troubleshooting when I jostled that connector and the game rebooted. Reseated it, and 5v tested closer between the two boards, no issues since.

I put in an LED backbox light screen vs. the fluorescent up there. Might still have to replace that connector for long-term fix but figured that should stop it from getting much worse.

#8193 1 year ago
Quoted from blizz81:

Mine rebooted here and there when a lot of stuff was firing - usually during a multiball. There was a connector (probably the same J16 that someone else mentioned) that sits right under the fluorescent backbox bulb that as a result was getting cooked. I was measuring 5v between the CPU and driver boards troubleshooting when I jostled that connector and the game rebooted. Reseated it, and 5v tested closer between the two boards, no issues since.
I put in an LED backbox light screen vs. the fluorescent up there. Might still have to replace that connector for long-term fix but figured that should stop it from getting much worse.

I reseated all the connectors and it seems my problem is gone for now!!

Do you happen to have a link to the led replacement? I’ve been wanting to do that anyway. Thanks for the response!

#8194 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I reseated all the connectors and it seems my problem is gone for now!!
Do you happen to have a link to the led replacement? I’ve been wanting to do that anyway. Thanks for the response!

I think this is what I bought. There's cheaper / more DIY ways of doing it but I was lazy and wanted the auto-dimming when starting a game vs. bright in attract mode.

https://www.arcadeupkeep.com/shop/dimming-backbox-panel/

#8195 1 year ago

During the Escape the Ringwraiths mode there’s a note on the screen to hit the Ringwraith target to extend the time. Is that the Palantir target? I know that the Palantir Target extends the modes by 10 seconds but never knew it was referred to as the Ringwraith target.

#8196 1 year ago

Isn’t that the scoop in the back right you hit from the left orbit?

#8197 1 year ago
Quoted from briyau15:

During the Escape the Ringwraiths mode there’s a note on the screen to hit the Ringwraith target to extend the time. Is that the Palantir target? I know that the Palantir Target extends the modes by 10 seconds but never knew it was referred to as the Ringwraith target.

Right ramp

#8198 1 year ago

I installed the upgraded flipper coils on my machine but still get filler fade. Anyone put fans in theirs? If so, what kind?

#8199 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I installed the upgraded flipper coils on my machine but still get filler fade. Anyone put fans in theirs? If so, what kind?

Pinmonk spike fans will fit, but I couldn't figure out where the best spot was to connect.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/150#post-6437003

#8200 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

If the transistor is stuck on it will fire and hold the coil till it dies.
Use a jumper to touch only the tab on Q4 transistor to ground and see if the vuk fires. If it fires, the Q4 transistor is bad. If it doesn't then the coil might be bad. Check the resistance on the coil after that to see.

Thanks for the help. Could you explain the process a bit further for me? I'm not too smart in this field.
I can find the transistor, but where should I try to jump and what should I use?

Also, I'm not any good with multimeter work - so not sure about testing the coil either.

Thanks again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 7.50
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Denver, CO
9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 39.50
9,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Eau Claire, WI
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Pinball Life

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
WilliPinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

There are 10,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 164 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/164 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.