IMG_7027 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7019 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3090 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4036 (resized).jpg
IMG_4034 (resized).jpg
IMG_3077 (resized).jpeg
IMG_20240331_163644 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 204.
#7801 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Where should I grab a shaker?

FYI - there is a shaker motor mod thread that may have some answers.

#7802 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

I have an LE coming this week. Where should I grab a shaker?

Pinball Life.

#7803 2 years ago

#7804 2 years ago

Installed and looks good. Easy install remove the plastic clip in the lights then reuse the screws

#7805 2 years ago
Quoted from Ramrod215:

Installed and looks good. Easy install remove the plastic clip in the lights then reuse the screws

I ordered one. This looks stellar!

Are these vacuum formed or some kind or resin print? The quality on this and the volcano mod look really good.

#7806 2 years ago
Quoted from NullFlavor:

I ordered one. This looks stellar!
Are these vacuum formed or some kind or resin print? The quality on this and the volcano mod look really good.

Resin print. I wish I could vacuum form.

#7807 2 years ago

Do you have pictures of unpainted to compare?

Screenshot_20211129-224744.pngScreenshot_20211129-224744.png
#7808 2 years ago

I will post the photo tomorrow thank you for the heads up I don't have any unpainted photos up. It's basicly the same thing texture wise but all green translucent color

Quoted from ryandimx:

Do you have pictures of unpainted to compare?
[quoted image]

#7809 2 years ago

Do they sell specific stern whitestar shakers?

#7810 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Pinshakers offers a specific shaker you can buy for Stern SAM and Whitestar that comes complete with everything you need (so you don’t have to convert anything) and allows you to assign specific triggers, like the Balrog or POTD or whatever switches you like. I bought one a few weeks ago but haven’t gotten to that yet. I will install mine soon and share my results. Others I’m sure have this shaker too.

786B56D6-D57E-4D53-8AA0-384D996306F0 (resized).jpeg786B56D6-D57E-4D53-8AA0-384D996306F0 (resized).jpeg
#7811 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Yes. I got a Stern recommended shaker from them for my LOTR. Works perfectly.

The Pinshakers is also a good alternative. I have one in my Funhouse. Also works great!

#7812 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

Yes. I got a Stern recommended shaker from them for my LOTR. Works perfectly.
The Pinshakers is also a good alternative. I have one in my Funhouse. Also works great!

I think the pinshakers one is like $295. I read the LE LOTR is coded for a shaker already as opposed to the standard so it shouldn’t need pinshakers right? Which one did you order for yours that was stern recommended?

#7813 2 years ago

Why is there this random metal post next to the right tower?

72B6609C-0A63-4A8E-8FE7-A0D43F086D25 (resized).jpeg72B6609C-0A63-4A8E-8FE7-A0D43F086D25 (resized).jpeg
#7814 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

Why is there this random metal post next to the right tower?
[quoted image]

Anytime you ever ask yourself that about a pinball machine, 99.9% of the time the answer is "to eliminate a ball trap".

#7815 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Anytime you ever ask yourself that about a pinball machine, 99.9% of the time the answer is "to eliminate a ball trap".

I was actually asking myself the very same question!

#7816 2 years ago

Good morning

I find that my backboard decal is kind of wrinkled, but could not find a replacement, would anyone have any pointer?

Thanks

#7817 2 years ago

HELP - NEED A LARGE CABLE WIRING HARNESS FOR LOTR TOPS TOURNAMENT KIT - Greetings from Wexford, PA… I love my LOTR, and it still is the best of my six pins built in the last six years. I have a semi compete Stern ToPS Tournament Kit; however, I am missing the “Large Cable Wiring Harness” which is the serial interface to the I/O Board. It is the cable on left side of picture. Might you have one or know where I might find one? Thank you in advance. Please PM me. Also, I have parts… full armor, including legs and lock down, used plastic set, coils etc.

DA96A217-45A3-44F9-A362-AE71C2BE2B94 (resized).pngDA96A217-45A3-44F9-A362-AE71C2BE2B94 (resized).png
#7818 2 years ago
Quoted from Sunsfan23:

I think the pinshakers one is like $295. I read the LE LOTR is coded for a shaker already as opposed to the standard so it shouldn’t need pinshakers right? Which one did you order for yours that was stern recommended?

I thought the LE had a shaker from the factory. If yours is missing you should be able to put a Stern shaker in and change the menu settings to enable it. I would call Pinball Life and ask which one they would recommend for the LE. I have the standard version of LOTR. I changed the 3 chips and added the shaker. I think I put in PBL-100-0019-00.

#7819 2 years ago
Quoted from drummermike:

I thought the LE had a shaker from the factory. If yours is missing you should be able to put a Stern shaker in and change the menu settings to enable it. I would call Pinball Life and ask which one they would recommend for the LE. I have the standard version of LOTR. I changed the 3 chips and added the shaker. I think I put in PBL-100-0019-00.

Awesome thanks man!

#7820 2 years ago

Hey y'all, I'm having a balrog issue. I haven't looked into it yet, but figured I'd throw it out there to see if others have experience it. Occasionally the balrog doesn't want to go back to it's resting spot. It seems to be binding - I can hear the motor function, but it kinda stutters and doesn't move. Eventually it slides back into place. My immediate thought was that it was binding on the playfield, I've seen the horror show marks across the playfield where it drags across and scrapes up the PF. I don't see any damage and it doesn't look like it's dragging there.

Any thoughts?

#7821 2 years ago

If someone with a pinsound in a LOTR and also the pinsound shaker can help me out I would appreciate it. Currently I am running pinsound in my machine with a shaker but I am not noticing any serious shaker action? Doesn't really seem to matter the sound file it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Not sure how to test it to see if it is even working. Can someone with a pinsound shaker in their LOTR comment on what difference they notice in their game? I have pibsound in an Indiana Jones machine and it totally changes the entire machine. Just not seeing this sort of activity in the Lord of the Rings shaker with pinsound. Anyone able to help?

#7822 2 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

If someone with a pinsound in a LOTR and also the pinsound shaker can help me out I would appreciate it. Currently I am running pinsound in my machine with a shaker but I am not noticing any serious shaker action? Doesn't really seem to matter the sound file it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Not sure how to test it to see if it is even working. Can someone with a pinsound shaker in their LOTR comment on what difference they notice in their game? I have pibsound in an Indiana Jones machine and it totally changes the entire machine. Just not seeing this sort of activity in the Lord of the Rings shaker with pinsound. Anyone able to help?

Maybe yours has the same problem as mine... which for me is still unknown. I installed the traditional shaker with the new chips and everything but its shake is virtually unnoticeable. I had to put it into test and put my hand on the shaker housing itself just to validate it was even working. I was thinking of trying the Pinsound shaker as an alternative but haven't pulled the trigger as of yet.

#7823 2 years ago
Quoted from red-line:

Hey y'all, I'm having a balrog issue. I haven't looked into it yet, but figured I'd throw it out there to see if others have experience it. Occasionally the balrog doesn't want to go back to it's resting spot. It seems to be binding - I can hear the motor function, but it kinda stutters and doesn't move. Eventually it slides back into place. My immediate thought was that it was binding on the playfield, I've seen the horror show marks across the playfield where it drags across and scrapes up the PF. I don't see any damage and it doesn't look like it's dragging there.
Any thoughts?

Check the clutch on the shaft. Tighten the screws if loose. The link I'm including says for POTC. It's the same on LOTR.

https://www.pinballlife.com/potc-coupling-clutch-assembly.html?Category_Code=

#7824 2 years ago

Hi everyone

In the process of swapping my LOTR playfield, I replaced all bulbs with led. Of course, I added a ledocd for good measure, however... There's something very very odd (something which I had not seen in my CFTBL using WPC ledocd)

Basically :
- I have a lot of ghosting if the row (or column, can't remember) is activated. For example if I turn on the Legolas arrow, all inserts below (dwarf, elf, man) turn on dimly. Yes I used cheap non ghosting leds, that was actually the point
- in manual control I have a stable brightness level, however in game mode there is a lot of flickering, especially when the insert reach full brightness
- all backboard insert remain lit dimly (so ghosting), even though they should be completely off (even in manual mode). Looks like there is a residual voltage (this applies to all potd lights, and all mission lights)
- The sword lane inserts are also almost fully lit, even in off mode, although that could be a design choice. When testing them in test mode, they do lit slightly more when selected

Has anyone encountered these issues?

Sidenote... Fitting a pinsound and a ledocd in the backbox is quite an endeavor...

#7825 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Hi everyone
In the process of swapping my LOTR playfield, I replaced all bulbs with led. Of course, I added a ledocd for good measure, however... There's something very very odd (something which I had not seen in my CFTBL using WPC ledocd)
Basically :
- I have a lot of ghosting if the row (or column, can't remember) is activated. For example if I turn on the Legolas arrow, all inserts below (dwarf, elf, man) turn on dimly. Yes I used cheap non ghosting leds, that was actually the point
- in manual control I have a stable brightness level, however in game mode there is a lot of flickering, especially when the insert reach full brightness
- all backboard insert remain lit dimly (so ghosting), even though they should be completely off (even in manual mode). Looks like there is a residual voltage (this applies to all potd lights, and all mission lights)
Has anyone encountered these issues?
Sidenote... Fitting a pinsound and a ledocd in the backbox is quite an endeavor...

Email the ocdled board guys they are very awesome to work with.
I had an issue with it falling and something blew. They helped me isolate what to replace and after resolding the new transistor it worked good as new. Same issue with one light it would light the column.

#7826 2 years ago

Here are a couple more photos of the Lit Kit Flippers installed

Stern---LOTR---full-1 (resized).jpgStern---LOTR---full-1 (resized).jpgStern---LOTR-1-full-2 (resized).jpgStern---LOTR-1-full-2 (resized).jpg
#7827 2 years ago

It's always a bumpy ride in Pinball renovation land...

I partially reassembled my LOTR, plugged in all inserts sockets, when testing with the original incandescent inserts, it was working fine, each insert was turning on individually nicely.

Replaced the incandescent bulbs with LED (yes I was planning to add an ledocd), and now several inserts turn on when they should not. And I can't find a coherent pattern (meaning there is a pattern, but it's not coherent with shorted diodes, shorted columns or rows, etc)

I made two scope shoot:
- For an insert that is driven on, I see a 10ms period pulse at 12V
- For the inserts that should not turn on, I see a 10ms period pulse at 6V

An incandescent light will not turn on at 6V, a LED will turn on (I swapped just to confirm)

Here is a link to a video I made, when cycling insert in test mode:

Using incandescent, I'm pretty sure this would work fine, since at 6V pulse they will not turn on

#7828 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

Replaced the incandescent bulbs with LED (yes I was planning to add an ledocd), and now several inserts turn on when they should not.
Using incandescent, I'm pretty sure this would work fine, since at 6V pulse they will not turn on
Any advice ?

You're answering your own question...

When I got mine it was similar but only about 2/3 of bulbs were LED. The LEDs looked like shit. Converted it back to incandescent and it's beautiful now. LOTR is my only non-LED machine and that's fine. I know a lot of folks accept ghosting (or don't even realize it's not normal). I do not. Not even slight ghosting.

I feel like some ppl try to stick a round peg in a square hole. Not all games work perfect with LEDs. I demand perfection!

"oh the ghosting is only noticeable if you really look for it" is a lame excuse. I see it all the time and it bugs me.

BTW if I remember correctly, the 6v pulsing is to keep the filament warm so the bulbs turn on immediately when triggered.

Good luck finding a solution.

If anyone is going to claim that their LOTR is perfect with LEDs you need to prove it with video.

#7829 2 years ago

LOTR w/ Warm White LEDs and LED OCD board look incredible - just like incandescents but brighter and no more burnt out bulbs. I would agree with you if it were not for OCD. Non-ghosting LEDs alone look terrible.

#7830 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

You're answering your own question...
When I got mine it was similar but only about 2/3 of bulbs were LED. The LEDs looked like shit. Converted it back to incandescent and it's beautiful now. LOTR is my only non-LED machine and that's fine. I know a lot of folks accept ghosting (or don't even realize it's not normal). I do not. Not even slight ghosting.
I feel like some ppl try to stick a round peg in a square hole. Not all games work perfect with LEDs. I demand perfection!
"oh the ghosting is only noticeable if you really look for it" is a lame excuse. I see it all the time and it bugs me.
BTW if I remember correctly, the 6v pulsing is to keep the filament warm so the bulbs turn on immediately when triggered.
Good luck finding a solution.
If anyone is going to claim that their LOTR is perfect with LEDs you need to prove it with video.

As noted, I was planning to add a ledocd, as I'm very familiar with how led work and their downside. For that matter, I have ledocd/afterglow in all my machines (can't live without it).

Issue is very specific to my LOTR here, where even when adding a ledocd I get some inserts that turn on when they should not. So it's likely a playfield wiring issue, but I can't understand the pattern

Also, the 6V pulse train is not on all insert, it varies depending on which insert is being controlled. If it was to keep the filament warm, one would think that ALL insert would receive such a pulse train, no ?

#7831 2 years ago
Quoted from Ashram56:

As noted, I was planning to add a ledocd, as I'm very familiar with how led work and their downside. For that matter, I have ledocd/afterglow in all my machines (can't live without it).
Issue is very specific to my LOTR here, where even when adding a ledocd I get some inserts that turn on when they should not. So it's likely a playfield wiring issue, but I can't understand the pattern
Also, the 6V pulse train is not on all insert, it varies depending on which insert is being controlled. If it was to keep the filament warm, one would think that ALL insert would receive such a pulse train, no ?

I get what you are saying but according to your original post:

Game works fine when setup as designed (incandescents).

Game does not work when you apply your modifications (LEDs and LEDOCD).

If the PF was wired incorrectly or had shorted diodes it would not work correctly with incandescent.

Perhaps there's some LEDOCD programming that has to happen to make it good? I also have LEDOCDs in my WPCs and would never consider having LEDs without it.

I was going to buy the LED-OCD for Whitestar but the website didn't inspire me a lot of confidence. Seems like "it may or may not work".

#7832 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I get what you are saying but according to your original post:
Game works fine when setup as designed (incandescents).
Game does not work when you apply your modifications (LEDs and LEDOCD).
If the PF was wired incorrectly or had shorted diodes it would not work correctly with incandescent.
Perhaps there's some LEDOCD programming that has to happen to make it good? I also have LEDOCDs in my WPCs and would never consider having LEDs without it.
I was going to buy the LED-OCD for Whitestar but the website didn't inspire me a lot of confidence. Seems like "it may or may not work".

That's exactly what I'm trying to figure out, ie whether this 6V pulse is a Whitestar design choice (and if so whether ledocd can compensate for that)

Based on TinyBlackDog it would seem it works with ledocd, so there's probably something fishy in my machine

#7833 2 years ago

LEDOCD certainly does work with Whitestar, as I've had no issues on LOTR (mine is a standard - not LE). I installed mine over 2 years ago but don't remember there being anything tricky about getting it working. I installed one more recently on a Shadow and that one was similarly plug and play.

#7834 2 years ago

I just had a feedback from a friend who also has a LOTR and an oscilloscope, he took a measurement: no 6V pulse when the led is supposed to be off.

So back to my machine, which obviously has a problem... Sigh...

#7835 2 years ago

Ashram56 have you tried any non-ghosting LEDs? LEDOCD is supposed to work better with cheap LEDs but since you are clearly having a problem, I wonder if combining the two might help.

When was your LOTR made? What ROM revision are you running?

Weird problem for sure!

#7836 2 years ago
Quoted from TinyBlackDog:

LEDOCD certainly does work with Whitestar, as I've had no issues on LOTR (mine is a standard - not LE). I installed mine over 2 years ago but don't remember there being anything tricky about getting it working. I installed one more recently on a Shadow and that one was similarly plug and play.

Which software revision?

I wonder if the newer revision (10.0) that's meant for the LE but works on the standard is different with LEDs. If you have a shaker then you definitely have the LE code (10.0)

#7837 2 years ago
Quoted from horseflesh:

Ashram56 have you tried any non-ghosting LEDs? LEDOCD is supposed to work better with cheap LEDs but since you are clearly having a problem, I wonder if combining the two might help.
When was your LOTR made? What ROM revision are you running?
Weird problem for sure!

Yes I did, even non ghosting LED do turn on.

As for ROM revision, it's LE code (I have the shaker installed - so 10.02 if I recall), but it's an original HW run.

Given the symptoms (this 6V pulse train is definitely not normal), I'm pretty sure it's a playfield wiring issue (I can reproduce the issue with ledocd by manually controlling ledocd output, so it's not the power board)

#7838 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMikeman:

I wonder if the newer revision (10.0) that's meant for the LE but works on the standard is different with LEDs.

Exactly what I am interested in finding out... I need to decide what to do with my game. I can leave it with the current v9 ROM, update to 10.0, or do the full update to LE/shaker with 10.02. If an update would cause LED problems, I want to know since an LED/LEDOCD update is also on my wish list.

If anyone on the thread has 10.0 or the full 10.02 LE chip update, plus LEDOCD, and zero problems ... hearing that would be reassuring!

Ashram56 -- very interesting, thanks. I'm stumped!

#7839 2 years ago

zero issues with 10.02 chip, shaker , and led ocd with full leds, works great!

#7840 2 years ago

I have the 10.0 chip and led ocd works great as well. Before and after video of led ocd board installation if anyone is interested in making the switch. Think I may have posted the video here before.

#7841 2 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

I have the 10.0 chip and led ocd works great as well. Before and after video of led ocd board installation if anyone is interested in making the switch. Think I may have posted the video here before.

Unfortunately LED's just have no subtlety even with the LCD board. The scale up and down in brightness and the half illumination levels is a pretty cool mood generating aspect of this game. I like the POP of LED flashers and have them in the game but this will literally be the only game that I have ever owned that will not have LED's in it for GI or inserts.

Maybe one day they'll advance the technology far enough for my taste but I don't really keep the game on long enough to ever be a concern with incandescent bulbs in there anyway.

#7842 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Unfortunately LED's just have no subtlety even with the LCD board. The scale up and down in brightness and the half illumination levels is a pretty cool mood generating aspect of this game. I like the POP of LED flashers and have them in the game but this will literally be the only game that I have ever owned that will not have LED's in it for GI or inserts.
Maybe one day they'll advance the technology far enough for my taste but I don't really keep the game on long enough to ever be a concern with incandescent bulbs in there anyway.

For those who are unsure about the LEDs and type of LED and the LEDOCD, if you think about how they activate it becomes intuitive on what would work and what wouldn’t.

As we know, LEDs take a lot less energy to activate. That means that the trigger from the pinball machine will light up LEDs when they are not supposed to be lit. For instance, on a rising or fading voltage signal, the LED will light up, whereas incandescent would still be below the threshold of lighting. Hence the rapid and less fluid Lighting you see you when you switch to LEDs.

Non-ghosting LEDs try to compensate for this by only activating at higher voltage signals. So when the light next to it is lit, it will try to be below the threshold of lighting. Helps with ghosting but doesn’t help a whole lot with the rapid and sporadic flow because the pinball machine is still sending higher voltages to activate LEDs than they need, as it thinks they are still incandescents.

The LEDOCD board basically rewrites the signal so that it is now scaled down for LEDs. Fixes the problem of rapid activation, fixes the flow, and pretty much fixes ghosting. Although I haven’t tried it on this machine, I had one on my STTNG and it worked great. I had both The regular and the G.I. boards. Based on the video above, it seems it should work great on this machine as well.

So to summarize, getting non-ghosting LEDs really won’t fix anything except for some of the ghosting. If you want it to look right, you need the OCD board. Don’t pair non-ghosting LEDs with the OCD board because you’re throwing off the response to the corrected signal and it won’t activate correctly. The OCD board is only intended to be used with standard LEDs.

If you have standard LEDs, and the board, and you’re still having issues, that suggests a different problem elsewhere in the machine.

Shout out to Herg for a killer product! Waiting on my Lord of the rings to arrive and it will be the first modification that I do

#7843 2 years ago

Where can I find a POTD mod kit? Can anyone point me in the direction of this and any other mods you like for the game? Links are appreciated. Thank you.

#7844 2 years ago
Quoted from JAG94:

Where can I find a POTD mod kit? Can anyone point me in the direction of this and any other mods you like for the game? Links are appreciated. Thank you.

Bunch of links throughout this whole thread and some of their own topics. It's worth it to look around and check out all the things you can. As far as I know, because I've been looking for a few years, no one sells an assembled potd. You have to look around for the plastic and dig a little more for the figures....then figure out how you want to do the lighting.

#7845 2 years ago
Quoted from JAG94:

Quoted from ryandimx:

Bunch of links throughout this whole thread and some of their own topics. It's worth it to look around and check out all the things you can. As far as I know, because I've been looking for a few years, no one sells an assembled potd. You have to look around for the plastic and dig a little more for the figures....then figure out how you want to do the lighting.

Kim still makes them. Just asked her a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.kimballspinballs.com/lord_of_the_rings/

Added over 2 years ago:

Sorry, “him” not her.

#7846 2 years ago

Anbody know what part number to order from marco to replace the discontinued 180-5010-01 Legolas ramp switch? Went out last night and did the switch test but it only works about randomly.

#7847 2 years ago

I need help with TTT multiball.

My 'The Two Towers' multiball doesn't lock the balls when I shoot up the sword ramp.

Every time it hits the 'Rail Ramp Exit' #22 switch, the 'Sword Lock Release' #21 coil fires, dropping the ball back into the inlane.

I can only lock the balls on the sword ramp if they bypass the 'rail ramp exit' switch by going through the Gimli vuk, or through the Ring to the back winding wire ramp.

Changing the 'TTT Lock Difficulty' only changes "how hard it is to light locks". So that setting doesn't matter.

Switches work in test mode, but the logic isn't working.

#7848 2 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

I need help with TTT multiball.
My 'The Two Towers' multiball doesn't lock the balls when I shoot up the sword ramp.
Every time it hits the 'Rail Ramp Exit' #22 switch, the 'Sword Lock Release' #21 coil fires, dropping the ball back into the inlane.
I can only lock the balls on the sword ramp if they bypass the 'rail ramp exit' switch by going through the Gimli vuk, or through the Ring to the back winding wire ramp.
Changing the 'TTT Lock Difficulty' only changes "how hard it is to light locks". So that setting doesn't matter.
Switches work in test mode, but the logic isn't working.

Have you validated that the ramp entrance switch and the pre-lock switch are all working 100% along with the lock rollover switches?

#7849 2 years ago
Quoted from Jarbyjibbo:

Have you validated that the ramp entrance switch and the pre-lock switch are all working 100% along with the lock rollover switches?

I've had the game for over a year, it worked properly before.
Yes, I light locks with the keep letters, lock is lit. The switch at the bottom of the sword ramp registers, then the ball triggers the rail ramp exit, which always drops the plastic ball stop before the ball gets to the 3 ball lock switches.
Not sure what you mean by 'pre-lock' switch.

I've been dealing with this issue for weeks, so right now I just bent the ramp rail switch out of the way so it never gets triggered, and now the ball locks work like they are supposed to. Go figure.

#7850 2 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

I've had the game for over a year, it worked properly before.
Yes, I light locks with the keep letters, lock is lit. The switch at the bottom of the sword ramp registers, then the ball triggers the rail ramp exit, which always drops the plastic ball stop before the ball gets to the 3 ball lock switches.
Not sure what you mean by 'pre-lock' switch.
I've been dealing with this issue for weeks, so right now I just bent the ramp rail switch out of the way so it never gets triggered, and now the ball locks work like they are supposed to. Go figure.

There is a leaf switch right at the entrance to the ramp. Then there is a side angled leaf switch right where the hilt of the plastic sword is which is before the lock switches. Then finally there are the three ball lock rollover switches.

All 5 of those are functional?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 12.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 41.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Deer Park, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.00
$ 8.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

9,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Baton Rouge, LA
$ 12.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

There are 10,193 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 204.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lord-of-the-rings-journey-begins-members-club/page/157?hl=sunsfan23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.