Topic Stats

• 5,616 posts
  • 498 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by MSLONEKER
  • Topic is favorited by 257 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,197 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1582926451814822767447440753852 (resized).jpg
BAG END FDM (resized).jpg
BAG END SLA (resized).jpg
20200216_153922 (resized).jpg
WT3 (resized).jpg
WT2 (resized).jpg
WT1 (resized).jpg
20200216_152903 (resized).jpg
00n0n_iR0T5TPqEsk_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00X0X_8YB9rPSkXWh_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00B0B_337iZRSJqNV_1200x900 (resized).jpg
00R0R_ijnkV5Oykr8_1200x900.jpg
01717_71gE23EAxpv_1200x900.jpg
00X0X_kVigomD1CrG_1200x900.jpg
01212_h2o0jMUBgZ7_1200x900 (resized).jpg
01111_e48dlaaPTbQ_1200x900 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 5616 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 113.
#551 4 years ago

ouch. X 2.

#552 4 years ago
Quoted from msarac:

Last night I was 4 shots away from Valinor (Gandolf, Merry, and the two ring shots left) on ball 2 but drained. I plunged ball 3 and unbelievably was able to re-qualify all three multiballs and start a second DTR to Valinor attempt. Got 4 shots away and drained again.
Thank God there wasn't a real sword on top of my machine.

Holy SH%&! I would have blown a gasket and invented some new curse word combos!

#553 4 years ago
Quoted from thearcadegeek:

I recently picked up the following mods for my LOTR. I haven't installed any yet. Anything I should know before I get started?
- ColorDMD - this looks pretty straightforward
- POTD mod - I haven't looked at these instructions yet
- Pinball Life - Interior graphics panel set
- Jays Palantir
- various cliffys
- few post protectors
Thanks.

Couple of comments.

On the post protector ...
If it's the left of the ring ramp post upgrade (highly recommended BTW - from Pinball Life), then be careful removing and installing so you don't bend or damage the ramp switch.
Cliffys are a must on LOTR, but on the shire and the gollums cave, I had to add some E6000 adhesive (tiny amount) to the undersides, then put pressure on them overnight in order for them to lay flat. E6000 is cheap and reversible. Worked like a charm

Couple of other mods to consider:
1) Ring flasher from Pinball refinery (awesome)
2) Colored incandescent bulbs (in lieu of LEDs). I copied this idea from another Pinsider. Green under the slings and near apron. 2 green above the POTD. Orange to the right of the POTD all the way to left corner of machine (along top row). Orange along shooter lane (there are about 9 bulbs in a row there. Get colored bubls from PinballLife
3) Shire decal (PinballLife)
4) Sword tip decal (PinballLife)
5) Target decal set (PinballLife)
6) Shaker motor (easy install and PM me for details)

If ordering from PBL, order some extra parts that common break:
1) Stern/Sega/Data East VUK (Vertical Up Kicker) Fork Switch With Diode - the fork switch at the Gollum cave VUK and Shire
ID#180-5116-01 - you'll need to simply "un-solder" the diode on the switch as it's not needed
2) LOTR Spinner With Decals ID#515-7088-01-80

Also - check your existing Ring flasher and Baradur Tower flashers. When I got my game (HUO since Jan 2004) the Ring was burnt out and the Tower was MIA!

Have fun - it's a great game

See pic for images of colored green bulbs and colored orange along shooter lane
2016-02-27_09.01.04_(resized).jpg

#554 4 years ago

Picked my LOTR a couple weeks ago and it only came with one key that works the coin box. It fits the backbox lock but wont open it.Are there two different keys or just the one that works both locks?

#555 4 years ago
Quoted from BigBlockFever:

Picked my LOTR a couple weeks ago and it only came with one key that works the coin box. It fits the backbox lock but wont open it.Are there two different keys or just the one that works both locks?

There is a key to the coin door, I am assuming that is the key you have. The key to the back box
is usually on a hook on the inside of the coin door.

#556 4 years ago

If you can't find the key to the back box hooked inside the coin door or rolling around inside the back of the cabinet, you can pick the lock. It's a simple one blade key, which is so easy, that even I can do it. Check which way your other pins open and which way the key blade faces.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tips-for-drilling-out-a-lock

#557 4 years ago

Thanks for the advice....hanging on the hook inside!

#558 3 years ago

Had my LOTR about 2 weeks now and developed a couple issues im hoping someone can help me with.when starting a new game and during play the ball trough constantly ejects even with no ball ready,on start up it quickly loads all the balls at once.2nd problem started tonight in the #5 vertical upkicker( to the right of planatir)lost the ability to eject the ball hard enough to keep it in play and will eventually stack up all the balls there.I new this would be a game that requires attention from time to time to keep it crisp,any suggestions?

#559 3 years ago

ball trough constantly ejects even with no ball ready

Maybe a switch in the trough or shooter lane not working. Check each in the diagnostics - switch test menu.

vertical upkicker( to the right of planatir)lost the ability to eject the ball hard enough

Look at the VUK from the under the playfield and check items like -
are the wires soldered to the coil securely?
does the plunger move freely?
no parts are broken or loose?

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Couple of comments.
If it's the left of the ring ramp post upgrade (highly recommended BTW - from Pinball Life), then be careful removing and installing so you don't bend or damage the ramp switch.
Cliffys are a must on LOTR, but on the shire and the gollums cave, I had to add some E6000 adhesive (tiny amount) to the undersides, then put pressure on them overnight in order for them to lay flat. E6000 is cheap and reversible. Worked like a charm
2) Colored incandescent bulbs (in lieu of LEDs). I copied this idea from another Pinsider. Green under the slings and near apron. 2 green above the POTD. Orange to the right of the POTD all the way to left corner of machine (along top row). Orange along shooter lane (there are about 9 bulbs in a row there. Get colored bubls from PinballLife
1) Stern/Sega/Data East VUK (Vertical Up Kicker) Fork Switch With Diode - the fork switch at the Gollum cave VUK and Shire
ID#180-5116-01 - you'll need to simply "un-solder" the diode on the switch as it's not needed
Also - check your existing Ring flasher and Baradur Tower flashers. When I got my game (HUO since Jan 2004) the Ring was burnt out and the Tower was MIA!

I'd turn this around: 1-6 are musts, but Cliffys are not in my book.

Othanc protector has no use at all, never seen a LotR with damage on the Orthanc hole.
Gollum protector is rather useless, the heavily exposed backside of the hole is fitted with metal anyway. It's mainly the left side of the hole that takes hits, but you can't see that from the players perspective.
Shire protector is useful but this thing is HUGE and very ugly.

I had the Shire protector fitted for a while but took it out again, just couldn't cope with the "industrial look" that's completely misplaced on LotR.

In general I never really understood the concept of protectors on good playfields. They're great to "restore" damaged holes, but on good PFs you're ruining the look of the machine to protect areas you'll never see again due to the protector being there...

#561 3 years ago

Had my LOTR about 2 weeks now and developed a couple issues im hoping someone can help me with.when starting a new game and during play the ball trough constantly ejects even with no ball ready,on start up it quickly loads all the balls at once.2nd problem started tonight in the #5 vertical upkicker( to the right of planatir)lost the ability to eject the ball hard enough to keep it in play and will eventually stack up all the balls there.I new this would be a game that requires attention from time to time to keep it crisp,any suggestions?

Check your trough boards in test mode. Do they register? That's likely your issue.

For the vuk, might be a bad coil, bad connection, as noted, or clean the coil sleeve.

#562 3 years ago

Sometimes the Gollum VUK takes multiple attempts because of a simply alignment issue. Loosen the nut holding the wireform above it in place, and align it to exactly center over the VUK by visually looking down from directly above the VUK. Once it's perfectly aligned, the VUK will usually perform well. If it's still misfiring, it's probably a coil or sleeve issue.

#563 3 years ago

Went ahead and mounted sting in the sleeve. Might take out or put blue light behind/in sleeve to make blade look like glowing. Any comments or thoughts? Needed a topper imo.

image_(resized).jpg

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Needed a topper imo.

Topper aside... (Cool as it is.) A ColorDMD is what it needs!

#565 3 years ago

Ya but the price tag is a tough pill to swallow. Especially because I need to do Iron Man first that DMD is horrible.

#566 3 years ago
Quoted from MT45:

Couple of comments.

Thanks for the tips. I just picked up a beautiful HUO w/ only 500+ plays. Has barely been touched. This is a huge help.

How many Cliffy's are there for this game?
This has the original ROMs. Were there updates (this is my first Stern, so the whole process is new to me)?
Are there any specific plastics that are unusually vulnerable and need protectors?
Any other critical mods (I don't care about appearance-just want to keep the game real nice).

Thanks

#567 3 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Thanks for the tips. I just picked up a beautiful HUO w/ only 500+ plays. Has barely been touched. This is a huge help.
How many Cliffy's are there for this game?
This has the original ROMs. Were there updates (this is my first Stern, so the whole process is new to me)?
Are there any specific plastics that are unusually vulnerable and need protectors?
Any other critical mods (I don't care about appearance-just want to keep the game real nice).
Thanks

There are 3 Cliffy protectors for LOTR (Orthanc Tower VUK, Gimli VUK, and Shire VUK).

http://www.passionforpinball.com/lotr.htm

The latest CPU software version, released in October 2005, is v10.00 (Standard Edition) or 10.02 (Limited Edition).

The Arwen plastic is particularly vulnerable to breakage from the impact of balls dropping from the Paths of the Dead mini-playfield.

The game has lots of mods available, for both protection and aesthetics. There are too many to list here, but a quick search of Pinside will produce many threads dedicated to LOTR mods.

#568 3 years ago

Added el wire to the sword. Finally done.

image.jpg

#569 3 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyapple:

Added el wire to the sword. Finally done.

image.jpg

I think you are mistaken sir, I see no color DMD in that game still

1 week later
#570 3 years ago

Here's a cautionary tale, about how I turned a small problem into a really big one.

I noticed that my ring insert was separating on the right. I looked under the playfield and I could see that the glue was thin on that side (the side you can't see here).
Still okay

No problem, I thought - I'll just glue it down with some slow-setting CA glue. But I couldn't help myself. I just had to press it to see how loose it was on that side. Disaster struck: the insert popped out, and some of the clear and art on the "good" side broke away.
Noooooo

I've got it back in, and I can live with it for now (until I can get a new playfield):
Back in the saddle

The real tragedy here is that the rest of my playfield was still perfect. Shire, Gimli scoop - perfect.
What should have remained

Long story short, if you ever take off that LED PCB like I did, treat this insert like it's plutonium. I never should have pressed it from that side. Idiot.

#571 3 years ago

Can any out the please help me with a micro switch number please, I snapped the straight blade off the micro switch that sits between the gate on the merry shot, it's the switch that lets you know that you have collected merry on the right hand side of the playfield an sits underneath the sword lock ramp, it's a micro switch with a straight blade , if any one can please help me with the part number? , I would be very greatful, thanks in advance

#572 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Long story short, if you ever take off that LED PCB like I did, treat this insert like it's plutonium.

Ouch, that hurts! Sorry to see that, and thanks for the tip.

If there is a bright side.. hopefully the silk screening will be a little better aligned on the new playfield.

#573 3 years ago

Have to tell the story of my cousins LOTR. A cousin of mine bought the game probably 10 years ago and plays it everyday, at least one game a day. He has over 4,000 games on it at this point. Just last year he reached Valinor and has recently scored some billion + games. The game is setup with the outlane posts at their highest setting and the games gameplay settings have not been altered from factory default. On Easter he told me that he's still discovering new things about the game. That's awesome and is one of the reasons why LOTR is such an amazing title. Even 10 years + 4,000 plays later you can still discover something new about the games rules thanks to Keith's incredible ruleset for the game.

He's gearing up to buy another pin and has his eyes on WOZ after I told him some details about it and how Keith Johnson did the rules for the game and that Chris Granner did the games audio.

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from whisper:

Can any out the please help me with a micro switch number please, I snapped the straight blade off the micro switch that sits between the gate on the merry shot, it's the switch that lets you know that you have collected merry on the right hand side of the playfield an sits underneath the sword lock ramp, it's a micro switch with a straight blade , if any one can please help me with the part number? , I would be very greatful, thanks in advance

Right orbit low (I think this is what you are describing) is 500-6227-02
Right orbit hi (in case) is 180-5190-28

#575 3 years ago

If that is not the correct switch number, you can look it up in the manual at ipdb.org

#576 3 years ago
Quoted from TimeBandit:

Right orbit low (I think this is what you are describing) is 500-6227-02
Right orbit hi (in case) is 180-5190-28

Cheers TB your a legend!! It's the higher switch 180-5190-28 with the in4004 diode ,the higher switch on the right orbit, the problem is I can't find it for sale here Australia (pspa) macro has it listed, just wondering if it's listed under another part number here in oz?

#577 3 years ago

Any help please.

#578 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Here's a cautionary tale, about how I turned a small problem into a really big one.
I noticed that my ring insert was separating on the right. I looked under the playfield and I could see that the glue was thin on that side (the side you can't see here).
Still okay
No problem, I thought - I'll just glue it down with some slow-setting CA glue. But I couldn't help myself. I just had to press it to see how loose it was on that side. Disaster struck: the insert popped out, and some of the clear and art on the "good" side broke away.
Noooooo
I've got it back in, and I can live with it for now (until I can get a new playfield):
Back in the saddle
The real tragedy here is that the rest of my playfield was still perfect. Shire, Gimli scoop - perfect.
What should have remained
Long story short, if you ever take off that LED PCB like I did, treat this insert like it's plutonium. I never should have pressed it from that side. Idiot.

Ooof, that's a painful story and sight to see... sorry that happened, planning on clearing it or putting mylar over it?

#579 3 years ago

My friend just purchased a LE and received it last night. We are having a problem getting green lights one and two on POTD to sit firm in their spot. Three and four work fine and are snug. Light one fell out and we are having a hard time getting it in. Light two will sit in loosely and flickers. Is this a known problem? Where do I find replacements?

We have installed Jay's plantir mod. It came with a standard connector and a dimmer. We used the dimmer connector and not the standard. Is that correct?

She is looking to do the POTD mod but I can't find it in stock anywhere with the figures. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I see a couple of pinblade options. Anyone have a recommendation of what looks best? Has anyone tried the Balrog whip mod?

Finally, two of the lights on the left side of the back wall appeared to be burned out. Should these be red? Where do I pick up some more? Thank you in advance.

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from charles4400:

Ooof, that's a painful story and sight to see... sorry that happened, planning on clearing it or putting mylar over it?

I'll put mylar on it for now, and just play it as it is until I get some time to swap in a new playfield. The silver lining is that this gives me an excuse to install an NOS playfield with a few extra layers of clearcoat.

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from swampfire:

Your story made me cry...... What a bummer. I just sold my excellent NOS playfield about 6 months ago. Wish I had kept it now to help you out.

#582 3 years ago

Swampfire I'm so sorry, I hope you enjoy the swap! For those of you that are looking for the best mod for your LOTR check out Jay's Palantir mod. I had the stock Palantir replaced with Jay's original palantir mod but had recently read about an even newer one with a fader! I pm'd Jay and sent my Palantir back for the $75 upgrade. The difference is night and day!!! Taking the stock palantir, with that ugly screw sitting right in the middle of it, and replacing it with a globe on steroids with Sauron's eye is fantastic! Now try replacing it with one that flares up brighter than the original mod and fades out smoothly. Just freakin' beautiful work Jay!! Thanks man

http://www.jayspinball.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=49&products_id=212

#583 3 years ago

Developed an undercabinet light kit for LOTR, came out very nice. It's customizable so you can decide which flasher drives what color, red, green or blue. In my game, I hooked red to the pop, blue to the dtr flasher and green to the flasher in the ring so it fires every time the spinner is it.

Here's a video...

$65 shipped.

www.lermods.com

#584 3 years ago

Oh Boy ... I am now part of the club! On Saturday I picked up a HUO LOTR with only 700 plays. It was pretty dirty and I was worried about playfield wear, but after cleaning it turned out nearly mint ... I couldn't believe it. I had a nearly new POTC that I loved but sold to get this game. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER! After fixing two switches this game is unlike anything I've played before. It is so immersive. There aren't any repetivive shots, very fun modes and multi-balls, always working towards something more, perfect balance between flow and accurate shooting, WOW! Add in my favorite theme in all of pinball, with great music and callouts, and I am in heaven.

I need to thank everyone on here for sharing tips. I was having the HARDEST time with the ring shot. Turns out the spinner had significant backwards tilt so the bottom was extremely mushroomed. It was taking all the velocity out of the shot. I tweaked the leaf on the switch to push it more upright and BOOM, destroyed the ring first game after.

I have now ordered:

Jay's palantir mod
Full cliffy set
Shooter lane protector
FF Speakers (the hum/crackling is kinda bad, thought it was the speakers - then I read about the resistor fix, oops! at least it will sound good!)
New rubber (superbands where I could)
Pinbits protectors
New Spinner
Target Decals
Sword Decal
Shire Decal

Only thing left is a color DMD, but hard to part with another $400

I do have a couple questions though:

1 - Where can I get those good looking cards for the Apron?
2 - Mine is from Jan 2014 with softare 5.0. Is it worth getting the chip with 10.0? Is it just that chip I need and nothing else?

I LOVE this game ... looking forward to the next couple years working towards Valinor.

#585 3 years ago

You need the 10.0 for sure. CPU and display roms. Get them here for $15.

http://www.thatpinballplace.com/eproms/de.html

There are several places to get the custom cards, but you will need to print them out yourself. Try Ken's Custom Cards or Pinball Boy.

#586 3 years ago
Quoted from mortenera:

Only thing left is a color DMD, but hard to part with another $400
I do have a couple questions though:
1 - Where can I get those good looking cards for the Apron?
2 - Mine is from Jan 2014 with softare 5.0. Is it worth getting the chip with 10.0? Is it just that chip I need and nothing else?

ColorDMD AND, even more important, a shaker!!! If you like immersive, which you obviously do, the shaker is a must!
I'm mentioning this before you get the 10.0 ROM as you will need the 10.02 (or whatever the number was) instead to drive the shaker.

Regarding the cards, Pinballcards.com has some nice ones for LotR.

#587 3 years ago

Thanks LOTR_breath and someoneelse!

OK - the pinball cards at all these sites are awesome! Especially Pinball Boy and PinballCards. Good tip. I ended up with one on pinballcards that I just like the color on.

The CPU and Display roms are pretty cheap so that is good.

I'm technically at my budget limit currently (does this really matter with pinball? ) but am tempted by the shaker - and the DMD. However mine is not an LE, if I use the 10.02 ROMs is there other work I need to do before getting a *future* shaker?

So I can get my wife on board, do you get the value out of reselling with the Color DMD and Shaker? I have NO plans on ever selling, but will make a difference to her "in case".

#588 3 years ago

Swampfire - your story is giving me nightmares! I am so sorry for you.

#589 3 years ago
Quoted from mortenera:

Swampfire - your story is giving me nightmares! I am so sorry for you.

Thanks. On the bright side, Sterns are pretty easy to swap. Should be 25 hours or so.

#590 3 years ago

Ok, I figured it out (you know, by searching the forum, duh!). If I want to use 10.2 then I also have to replace the PAL chip ($17). I likely will have to also update the sound ROM as well so I would need that chip ($10). However, the sound ROM is sold out currently. Since I'll only waste $10 when I go from 10.0 to 10.2 and I can't find the ROM chip (don't want problems on my new pin!) I'll go to 10.0 now, and 10.2 when I add the shaker.

probably. unless i decide on a shaker in the next 30 minutes

#591 3 years ago
Quoted from mortenera:

Ok, I figured it out (you know, by searching the forum, duh!). If I want to use 10.2 then I also have to replace the PAL chip ($17). I likely will have to also update the sound ROM as well so I would need that chip ($10). However, the sound ROM is sold out currently. Since I'll only waste $10 when I go from 10.0 to 10.2 and I can't find the ROM chip (don't want problems on my new pin!) I'll go to 10.0 now, and 10.2 when I add the shaker.
probably. unless i decide on a shaker in the next 30 minutes

You want the shaker. Believe me.

You can survive some time without the ColorDMD (it is great, though), but Jays Palantir and the shaker are essential for the full LotR Experience.

#592 3 years ago

OK, shoot! ... my brother says the same thing. I just bit the bullet and ordered everything! Shaker it is! (wife is on vacation, she'll *probably* be happy I got something "special" instead of getting to go on vacation with the rest of the family).

That makes the major mods: Jay's Palantir, FF Speakers, and the Shaker! I also just ordered parts to fix that audio hum/hiss. < $20, I'll let you know if it works for me!

Thanks for pushing me over the edge someoneelse!

#593 3 years ago
Quoted from mortenera:

OK, shoot! ... my brother says the same thing. I just bit the bullet and ordered everything! Shaker it is! (wife is on vacation, she'll *probably* be happy I got something "special" instead of getting to go on vacation with the rest of the family).
That makes the major mods: Jay's Palantir, FF Speakers, and the Shaker! I also just ordered parts to fix that audio hum/hiss. < $20, I'll let you know if it works for me!
Thanks for pushing me over the edge someoneelse!

There you go, now you can really blame someoneelse when your wife finds out.

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from mortenera:

Thanks for pushing me over the edge

Since your already in trouble, get the "Sting" shooter rod as well! It only takes a couple minutes to install and looks fantastic.

Coolest shooter rod ever made IMHO.

http://www.pinballcustoms.com/shop/lord-of-the-rings-sting/

#595 3 years ago
Quoted from Beyndtstng:

My friend just purchased a LE and received it last night. We are having a problem getting green lights one and two on POTD to sit firm in their spot. Three and four work fine and are snug. Light one fell out and we are having a hard time getting it in. Light two will sit in loosely and flickers. Is this a known problem? Where do I find replacements?
We have installed Jay's plantir mod. It came with a standard connector and a dimmer. We used the dimmer connector and not the standard. Is that correct?
She is looking to do the POTD mod but I can't find it in stock anywhere with the figures. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I see a couple of pinblade options. Anyone have a recommendation of what looks best? Has anyone tried the Balrog whip mod?
Finally, two of the lights on the left side of the back wall appeared to be burned out. Should these be red? Where do I pick up some more? Thank you in advance.

What kind of bulbs are you using in the POTD? This should not be a problem as the sockets are pretty standard. I'd be looking at the bulb as the problem... is it a weird looking LED that has 4 prongs? Cointaker back in the day made these 4-way directional LED's that were notorious for popping out. Should be an easy thing to just switch to another bulb/led.

I've found the POTD figures on ebay in the past.. just have to keep searching for them. Being that LOTR toys haven't been sold in so long, it's just luck of the draw finding them. But they do pop up.

Wall lights are easy.. try taking them out and putting them back in and make sure they are seated correctly. If that doesn't work, get new bulbs for it. It's not uncommon for bulbs to burn out on older games.

Congrats on your pickup!

#596 3 years ago

Neal_W - Cmon! I'm trying to stay AWAY from more MODS

#597 3 years ago

I'm wondering if someone can help me out with instructions for Pinball Refinery's POTD mod? Thank you

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from Bantam:

I'm wondering if someone can help me out with instructions for Pinball Refinery's POTD mod? Thank you

PM your email address to Steve at Pinball Refinery (HemiOrange09), and he will send you the installation instructions.

www.pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-lotr-potd-mod-complete-kits-fading-leds-in-figures-by-hemi/page/5#post-2785497

#599 3 years ago

Owned the game for a million years and today was the first time to there and back what a rush I did well but the nerves did get to me.

#600 3 years ago
Quoted from coz6:

Owned the game for a million years and today was the first time to there and back what a rush I did well but the nerves did get to me.

"There and Back Again" is awesome, isn't it?

I think you'll enjoy this video...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
There are 5616 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 113.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside