• Latest reply 4 years ago by illpoet
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20190830_193635 (resized).jpg
#1 4 years ago

So recently i changed a bunch of incandescent lights under the playfield of the hurricane to LEDs. I changed most but not all of them, and none of the flashers. ANyway it worked fine after i changed them but then a few days later the lights under the palace and the 3x lights won't stop blinking. also i think the cats and ducks blink but i think they are supposed to. I'm really unfamiliar with GI stuff and i couldn't find anything when i googled/searched this forum, but that very well could be because i couldn't figure out how to keyword it properly. i feel like it's something really simple that i'm missing like something is reversed somewhere. any suggestions or help would be appreciated. I made a 35 second video to show what's going on.

#2 4 years ago

Oh also here's pics of the underside. Is it possible its behaving this way bc I put a flasher bulb into that circuit? I found one when I was looking over the bulbs but changing it didn't help.

20190830_193635 (resized).jpg20190830_193635 (resized).jpg
#3 4 years ago
Quoted from illpoet:

Oh also here's pics of the underside. Is it possible its behaving this way bc I put a flasher bulb into that circuit? I found one when I was looking over the bulbs but changing it didn't help.

You have more flashers in there you may have missed ?

LTG : )

#4 4 years ago

You could put incandescents back in and see if problem goes away.

LTG : )

#5 4 years ago

I don't think so, I used the sample pack from comet pinball and wrote down what I used where and none of them said they were flasher. I'll try switching the row back. Although for the first few days after I switched them it was fine. It was like day 4 or five this started happening

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 40.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-lights-under-the-letters-palace-in-hurricane-won-t-stop-blinking?hl=illpoet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.