View topic image gallery

20230507_180443 (resized).jpg
8072B419-0559-4E99-8988-487A6C574C2E (resized).jpeg
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
watch (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
It's dangerous on pinside to go alone (resized).png
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 11 months ago

Looking forward to playing this weekend. I never finished the last one I hope it's somewhat intuitive to play.

#15 11 months ago
Quoted from SNES:

How could you abandon BOTW?!? That was the first game in a LONG time that I just couldn’t stop playing. I’ve beaten it twice and on the second run through got all of the shrines. It’s incredible!

Only because I stupidly upgraded my storage card incorrectly & lost all my progress lol didn't feel like doing it all over again.

#63 11 months ago

Love it so far but kinda frustrated that I can't find the second shrine. When you are high up it looks easy to get to where you need to go but when you traverse down into the land I lose my orientation quickly & get lost. I'll keep trying

#65 11 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Mark the shrine with a pin when you see it.

I did do that it's up high on some floating rock & I can't figure out how to get there; I'll keep trying or watch a YouTube video... I think I need to craft something. lol I spent a half hour determined to try & get across lake I crafted a really bad log with a sail but it just tipped over I suck.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider acedanger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-legendary-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom?tu=acedanger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.