View topic image gallery

20230507_180443 (resized).jpg
8072B419-0559-4E99-8988-487A6C574C2E (resized).jpeg
IMG_1642 (resized).jpeg
watch (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
It's dangerous on pinside to go alone (resized).png
20230512_105453 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SNES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Looking forward to playing this weekend. I never finished the last one I hope it's somewhat intuitive to play.

How could you abandon BOTW?!? That was the first game in a LONG time that I just couldn’t stop playing. I’ve beaten it twice and on the second run through got all of the shrines. It’s incredible!

#16 11 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I don't have alot of time for video games but I did finish BOTW... over the course of almost 2 years. I'll pick up this one as I'll play it and my kids will play it too. Nothing like a game a grown ass man and his kids can all have fun playing. I think they really nailed the open world nature with the last one and this one is even better I hear. Gonna do so much cooking.

It definitely helps when the kids are interested. My 8 year old daughter is a huge fan of BOTW so that definitely helped me get into it more.

#25 11 months ago

Link to the Past was always my favorite, but I honestly enjoyed BOTW more. Guess I need to change my username haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SNES.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-legendary-of-zelda-tears-of-the-kingdom?tu=SNES and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.