53607578661_a53b63ed52_k (resized).jpg
53607578561_ee948dbe16_k (resized).jpg
IMG_0437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
72092773055__6F6E9A06-95AF-493C-BC6C-39527483E4B1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4679 (resized).JPG
IMG_4672 (resized).JPG
IMG_4678 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Well this thread got no love but I have one now and I think it's a lot of fun. I am of course modding the shit out of it. I have brass trim thanks to Mike Chestnut and he is in the process of brassing my ramps and wireforms now too.

So here's my question:

I bought four new flippers from Pinballdecals. Gold ones in keeping with the gold/brass theme. I have removed the four flippers that go on the game. The flipper that goes on the upper playfield has an extra long shaft. Are these shafts removable? I wanted all four of my flippers to match. Can I remove the long shaft from the original upper playfield flipper and put it in the new gold flipper that is on its way to me?

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

#5 8 years ago

I was raised on Elvis and Motown. My mom is a huge Elvis fan. Like super fan huge.

Check out this great back box kit Arcade Upkeep made for me:

1 week later
#7 8 years ago

Oh wow I love it! Can you take another photos with it and the entire game in the shot? Where is that positioned? I'll PM him.

So I had a question. I'm being told that standard Elvis doesn't have the code for a shaker but Elvis Gold does. How do I upgrade to the Elvis Gold code? Can it be done?

2 weeks later
#8 8 years ago

Elvis fans and really anyone with an opinion. I'd like your input. I am replacing the pop bumpers on my Elvis. I'm not sure if I want to go all gold with a red top or completely all red. My Elvis is decked out in brass so the gold would fit and there's plenty of red on the playfield and the rubbers I used to where all red bumpers would make sense. Any thoughts?

#11 8 years ago

Thanks and I also asked some local Pinsider friends and they agree so I went with gold.

#13 8 years ago

I'm a big fan of Elvis and I live in Memphis. I am creating the nicest most blinged out Elvis. That's my plan anyway. All the trim is brassed even the ramps. Custom back box, ColorDMD, target decal, brassed apron, Las Vegas sign, Elvis mini video screen and a ton more. Can't wait till it's all back together and I'm rocking out again

#14 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I have this game. I think it's one of Steve Ritchie's most clever layouts. I love the upper playfield and the way the ball flies through like regular smooth ramps if you don't flip. I hate Elvis as a theme. I'm going to do a retheme on this game like Isis on my Rolling Stones to iron maiden project. Unfortunately for me, this time it'll need a software rewrite to retheme.

What's the new theme going to be?

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I always said this layout is awesome and if it was a different theme, it'd be a top 20 pin!

Well I def dig the theme. The king of rock and roll baby! My wife's family, the Lansky family, owned a men clothing store downtown and Elvis would shop there all the time. My wife's grandpa is the bald one:

#19 8 years ago

Yes! I love your Elvis and your pictures inspired me. Mike is doing everything for me in brass as well, including lollipop rails, both ramps, the apron and the coin door. He's almost done with the brass and I can't wait. I also put in a ColorDMD and put a mini video of Elvis videos on the playfield.

I have this shaker. I've been getting conflicting information about Elvis pins and shakers. Some say only the Elvis Gold has shaker code. I emailed Stern directly and they said Elvis has code for a shaker. The previous owner couldn't figure out where to install the shaker. I have a red tremor from Cointaker. Can you help?

#22 8 years ago

Ok I'll check it out tonight. Thanks. I think he had a hard time finding the brown connector in the back of the cabinet.

1 week later
#25 7 years ago

You bet your ass I'm taking care of business!! Great looking Pingulp by Trilogybeer! Thanks!

#27 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

You made that yourself?

No sir,

PM Trilogybeer on here aka Doug

1 month later
#28 7 years ago

Hey Elvis fans, check out the speaker panel from Tilt Graphics:

#30 7 years ago

Yes sir, working on it now. Tweaking it. Any thoughts?

#33 7 years ago

Newer version looks even better

#34 7 years ago

This combo is a hunk of burning love!!!

#36 7 years ago

Thanks Hooked.

I installed the new speaker panel decal and gameblades from Tilt:

#37 7 years ago

And now the brassing continues:

#38 7 years ago

My brassed apron def needs a badass emblem Hooked:

#42 7 years ago

I'm open to apron emblem ideas. Im loving the TCB buckle suggestion. I'm a deputy for Shelby County so that one is particularly appealing.

#43 7 years ago

Ok I'm trying to install a Cointaker shaker motor in my Elvis.

I just can't find this brown/gray female connector this gray male connector is supposed to connect to.

Can anyone help?

#45 7 years ago

Like in the cabinet? I just don't see it

#46 7 years ago

Could someone who has connected one show me what it looks like and where I can find it?

#48 7 years ago

Thanks man, I thought I looked but I'll do it again and take photos of the inner cabinet

#51 7 years ago

Brown with white trace, got it. And the connector is a single inner female connector? I just don't see one floating around in there. I remember putting a shaker in my original IM two years ago and found the connector immediately.

#52 7 years ago

There's not much in the cabinet to miss. I'm really stumped here. I just don't see any loose connector. Nothing. I thought maybe it would be hanging from the head. I even took the backglass and led backboard off and looked around the head but couldn't find a thing

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Grinder your pulling our shaky right legs right ?

Haha no buddy, that's the cord from the actual shaker motor

I'm looking for the female end in the cabinet that plugs into this gray make end from the shaker

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#56 7 years ago

Maybe it's only in the gold edition although I asked Stern directly and they said both versions were shaker compatible

#58 7 years ago

Thanks you guys. I'm at a loss here. If we can trace where it starts and where it's located, that would help a bunch

#60 7 years ago

Thanks Hooked. I too have that board installed above my shaker. Could you trace where the wires from the connectors on the board are going?

#61 7 years ago

It just doesn't make sense to have a labeled power connector for a shaker but then the other connector to be completely missing

#62 7 years ago

Ok RebelGuitars and I figured it out I think.

Yea Hooked, I have my shaker board inverted from how yours looks but I just used the factory pin connectors. The factory female seven connector only had six openings, not seven like the shaker board pin required so I had to dig the plugged piece out.

The factory female seven pin connector did not fit perfectly on the Cointaker male seven pin at all.

I tested the coil in the service menu (#4) and I got a slight vibration so I think I'm good to go. I won't know for sure till I get my brassed ramps and the flaps riveted and the wireforms back on.

So frustrating of Cointaker to have this extra connector and give instructions but make no mention that some pins may have their own connectors negating theirs.

I think this mystery is solved. I'll report back once the game is operational.

If anyone else wants to chime in with what they find, with their own pics please do.

#64 7 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

FYI Elvis guys
- PBR has some Elvis stuff available in his "specials" section.

PBR as in Pinball Refinery or Pinball Resource?

#66 7 years ago

I'm not finding anything. Can you provide a link or list?

#68 7 years ago

Oh thanks Robert

1 week later
#69 7 years ago

Ok making progress getting this Elvis back up and running. Got the right brassed ramp and the brassed wire form installed.

Sucks but I had to send the left
ramp back to get rebrassed due to a smudge. Damn my ocd/perfectionist nature.

#71 7 years ago

I'm so crazy, I'm regretting now pulling off all the ball guides and getting those brassed too

#74 7 years ago

Hooked,

I bought your apron mod. Are there instructions on how to install this on the apron?

#75 7 years ago

I got a feeling my apron isnt gonna work

1 week later
#78 7 years ago

Downtown Beale St in Memphis with the wife and friends and passed by so many Elvis gift shops:

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I have thought about adding EL paper under the ramps to make them pop.

I'll buy it if you make it.

I wonder if I could have someone cut triangles into my aprons for your apron mod.

#83 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I think you would be better off going with a raw because of the posts needed to mount the lenses.
Let me know if you need one.

Well hell I just spent the money getting this apron brassed. Maybe I'll sell it and buy yours but then I have to get yours brassed again

#85 7 years ago

It's all back together! Now I just need finish the apron. And of course beg someone to colorize my ColorDMD.

The Elvis mini display is perfect in the middle of the upper playfield.

Love the Las Vegas sign as well. Thanks Hooked.

Guitar courtesy of Laseriffic.

I'm having Joey at Pinball decals make me a custom brass/gold upper playfield flipper. That should be ready soon.

And now it's time to rock!

#86 7 years ago

Holy Heartbreak Hotel! This shaker motor is intense!!!!

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Something you guys might want to do....add a small clear plastic washer at the top of the dogs pole. My first elvis spent time on route and the top of his head showed wear. My huo was perfect so I put that plastic cushion at the top so it doesnt hit that metal washer.

Thanks I'll add it tonight. My hound dog has a bit of wear I think.

#91 7 years ago

Seriously, Joe (Laseriffic) and his topper exceeded my expectations.

#94 7 years ago

Hmm not crazy tall:

1 week later
#96 7 years ago

Hey guys do you know if Stern makes this playfield glass channel and translite channel in metal? If want to get these brassed as well but can't find them. Can anyone advise?

#98 7 years ago

I'm looking for the Stern metal apron with the triangles cut out. Does anyone want to trade me theirs plus some cash for my brassed metal apron?

#101 7 years ago

Picked out an apron emblem I liked:

#103 7 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Looks like a repurposed belt buckle.
Love the instruction/pricing cards.

Ha, that's exactly what it is

#108 7 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Has anyone out there swapped out the coin cards on the fromt of the coin door?
I was considering swapping them out to T C B with some background lightning.
With them being red I really don't know if it will look good.
Would prefer to see a pic or 2.
Looks like quite a bit of disassembly to get at them.

I swapped out the ones in my IM and they were very easy to replace. I just used an xacto knife to get the original out:

3 weeks later
#111 7 years ago

Is anyone running the 5.0 roms for Elvis that are for sale on EBay? I have 4.0 in my game. Does anyone know the difference? Any improvements?

#112 7 years ago

Also I noticed I have a 4.00 rom in my cpu board and a 4.01 rom in my display board. Is that odd?

I just bought a complete set of speech, cpu and display roms so they all match off eBay.

#114 7 years ago

Yea I read that.

You think a 4.00 rom in the display and a 4.01 rom in the cpu is an issue?

#116 7 years ago

Thanks as always Robert

2 weeks later
#117 7 years ago

I picked this up yesterday. I thought it would go perfect with my pin

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

1 month later
#130 7 years ago

Brass balls!!!!

IMG_8281 (resized).JPGIMG_8281 (resized).JPG

#131 7 years ago

I also finally got around to putting in Hooked's LE apron:

IMG_8287 (resized).JPGIMG_8287 (resized).JPG

IMG_8286 (resized).JPGIMG_8286 (resized).JPG

1 month later
#135 7 years ago

Very excited to finally get this back from Joey over at Pinballdecals. I sent him two standard upper playfields flippers and bought two of his gold flippers to go with the other gold flippers on the playfields and he put the gold flipper on the longer shaft. Nice.

IMG_8841 (resized).JPGIMG_8841 (resized).JPG

IMG_8842 (resized).JPGIMG_8842 (resized).JPG

IMG_8843 (resized).JPGIMG_8843 (resized).JPG

IMG_8845 (resized).JPGIMG_8845 (resized).JPG

IMG_8840 (resized).JPGIMG_8840 (resized).JPG

#137 7 years ago
Quoted from blowback1976:

Looks awesome. I should do that with mine, the other three are gold, and that one is white.

Yea exactly. It annoyed me. I tried spray painting the long flipper gold and another in red but they were just place holders while he made me the gold one.

It was a huge exercise in patience though. I sent him the money and parts in March and didn't get them back till the other day when I posted. He mentioned something about not being able to do what was needed until a large quantity of items were available for the process.

I do have a spare gold upper playfield flipper. I had planned on keeping it but maybe I could sell it. Considering I had to buy a white upper playfield flipper from PBL, mail it to Pinballdecals, buy his gold flipper and wait almost the whole year for it, I wouldnt sell my spare for cheap.

#138 7 years ago

Oh and if anyone is interested in a brassed apron for their Elvis. Just let me know. I have one for sale:

IMG_8039 (resized).PNGIMG_8039 (resized).PNG

IMG_8040 (resized).PNGIMG_8040 (resized).PNG

3 weeks later
#142 7 years ago

Anyone looking for some bling for their Elvis, look no further.

These are going to go perfect on my brassed Elvis. The hardest part is going to be picking a set.

Check out this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/they’re-back-custom-chrome-cap-decals-for-pop-bumpers-metal-modsco

IMG_9166 (resized).JPGIMG_9166 (resized).JPG

IMG_9168 (resized).JPGIMG_9168 (resized).JPG

IMG_9167 (resized).JPGIMG_9167 (resized).JPG

IMG_9169 (resized).JPGIMG_9169 (resized).JPG

#146 7 years ago
Quoted from Ricflair:

Grinder - my parents are from memphis. Both went to Humes High when Elvis was there. Both lived close to the Presleys, and his aunt lived right next door to my dad. She used to keep him, my grandmother was friends with her, and oh man the stories i've heard. Here's a personal one when that happened years later:
When i was a kid we visited Graceland. We went into the garage and there sat the famous pink cadillac. My grandma says, "There's the car that Gladys pulled up in front of our house in one day - she was visiting her sister (or vernon's sister, i don't know which). She got out and was yelling to us, 'Elvis just bought this for me! Elvis just bought this car for me!'
I read that you are a germantown policeman. Did you know of Steve Bramlet? He was my cousin. He spent his entire career as a memphis policeman, died young three or so years ago. A zillion cops came to his funeral. It was impressive.
Your machine looks great. I want an Elvis and an IM the most. I have no pins yet tho. Sounds like our tastes in pins are very similar.
Your posts and others here are awesome.

Wow! Thanks so much man. No, I live in Germantown but work for the Sheriff's Office. I've been with them for over ten years now. Bramlett sounds familiar but I can't place his face. I'm on the colorguard/honorguard team so it's possible I was at his funeral.

Your story is a great one. My mom raised me on Elvis and is a huge fan. My wife's family, the Lanskys, had a business connection that is very well known in the city.

My IM is bolted to the floor. I'm biased but I feel like my Elvis is a strong contender for best in show but I've been contemplating trading the Elvis for a comic theme like an X-Men LE or a Spider-Man VE. Maybe. I really like my three pin line up and Elvis might get the most positive comments out of all three.

#147 7 years ago
Quoted from Pip:

i've never been to graceland, on the elvis machine i own...i can get every goal except blue suede shoes..any suggestions on how to do it???????????

Wow no one answered this guys' question. You have to hit the loop shot X amount of times bud to get Blue Suede Shoes. It's not easy.

#151 7 years ago

Burning Love is my all time favorite Elvis song so I love that it's the song chosen for the Encore round

#153 7 years ago

Yea I def went led on my spotlight. I'll take a picture

#155 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

I went.fn bright on my spotlight ...got.it from pblife. Its not a flasher bulb by lable but it works great and is a flush fit. 555 cool white.

Here's my spotlight:

IMG_9310 (resized).JPGIMG_9310 (resized).JPG

#156 7 years ago

These are coming along nicely:

IMG_9309 (resized).JPGIMG_9309 (resized).JPG

#157 7 years ago

Decisions....

IMG_9312 (resized).JPGIMG_9312 (resized).JPG

#158 7 years ago

Almost there:

IMG_9320 (resized).JPGIMG_9320 (resized).JPG

IMG_9322 (resized).JPGIMG_9322 (resized).JPG

#161 7 years ago
Quoted from RobH:

Hey Grinder.. you ever eat at the Commissary there in Germantown? Best ribs I ever had I do believe.. Anyway, where does one get those gold bumper aprons?? Looks incredible!!
Rob

Oh sure, we eat there quite often especially when we have out of town family visiting.

Check out this thread and hit up the OP. He'll hook you up. If you're ever in Memphis, hit me up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/they’re-back-custom-chrome-cap-decals-for-pop-bumpers-metal-modsco/page/4#post-3537814

#165 7 years ago
Quoted from RobH:

Gonna post this here as some of my questions didn't get answered in the other post.. also, was a Shaker standard on the Gold machine? Looks like mine is missing.. would be in the coin area correct?
Just got my GF an Elvis pin for her 50th bday. (She loves Elvis) It's the Gold edition. I'm wondering if Stern did a run of 3 models of Elvis like they seem to be running now on the latest games or was it just two?
I can't seem to find any comparison charts between the diff games. Is there any diff between the "regular" Elvis game and the Gold edition with the exception of the cosmetics (gold/brass) trim and a certificate saying so (which mine is missing). Any game play differences? Light show differences? Will Stern issue a new replacement certificate if I give them the serial number of the game? Any mods that are a must or good idea? The lockdown bar is looking pretty dirty.. what is the best cleaner polish for this brass looking item? Metal ramps also need this cleaner.
Was there an Stern Topper for this game originally?
Thanks for your help with this.. Elvis
Rob

Hey bud,

No Elvis and the Gold Edition are all there are if I'm not mistaken.

No I don't think a shaker came with the Gold. I've asked around and there's some confusion/misinformation about only the Gold Edition being coded for a shaker. That's not the case. Shaker motor works for either version.

Aside from cosmetics like the gold trim and a plate on the Gold, I don't think there is a difference.

I haven't a clue if Stern would reissue the certificate once you showed proof of ownership but I'd def ask.

If you haven't gone through this thread yet, is recommend it. Lots of great mods on display.

No I don't think a topper came with the game but Laserrific makes a great one

Mine was a reg Elvis but I had all the metal including rails, legs, coin door, lock down bar, ramps and wire forms brassed. My original ramps had some bad oxidation or rusting.

I hope this helps

Ryan

#167 7 years ago

Yea I think I detailed my questions and installation of my shaker motor on this thread. I had a red tremor and it was too much. Too loud. It wasn't for me and I got the Pinball Life one and it's been great.

#169 7 years ago

Post pics of the tarnish

#171 7 years ago

Damn bud. That's no bueno. If you have the scratch, brass everything! If not, you don't play the trim so it doesn't truly matter.

If it bothers you two, maybe get some basic black armor?

#175 7 years ago

Oh much better!

1 week later
#189 7 years ago

I'm installing Pinsound in my Getaway. Elvis is a Whitestar right? I think they are making audio boards for Whitestar systems next. If so, I could see a Pinsound in mine if we had full Elvis tracts.

IMG_9490 (resized).JPGIMG_9490 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#193 7 years ago

Very cool bud.

Also, I'm willing to PayPal $250 to the artist who takes the time to colorized Elvis for Colordmd. Maybe if enough Elvis fans bother or beg the Colordmd guys, they'll be inclined to borrow a game and color it.

#195 7 years ago
Quoted from RobH:

Oh yeah.. $250 all day long for color DMD.. I'd totally pony that up..
Will you check my chipsets above and tell me of those are current at all.. THANKS!
rob

I will pop my led board off tomorrow and take a look at mine.

I know I've got 4.00 ROM sets in mine and I bought 5.00 but I don't think there's any difference really.

Check out this EBay link. It details the differences in the Rom versions:

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemDescV4&item=220891098489&category=13727&pm=1&ds=0&t=1486537379933

#197 7 years ago

Colordmd has improved every blurry and blobby DMD image. I'm sure Elvis would be rocking even harder if give the Colordmd treatment.

#200 7 years ago

PM sent.

If there are other motivated and serious Elvis owners who either already have a Colordmd in their machine like I do or who would want one then I would be happy to share the cost of hiring the above artist.

Let's be honest, Elvis is not high on Colordmd's list. This club has recently taken off and it's a fun ass hell and rocking pin but unless we incentivize an artist, it'll be low as hell on their list.

If a few of us each give $100 bucks, we'd be able to have a color display! If no one wants to put their own money up then fine, I'll do it alone.

2 weeks later
#201 7 years ago

Both upper and lower left side flippers quit working during game play.

During cool test, every fired like it should but left side is dead during game play. Thoughts? Fuses?

#202 7 years ago

I replaced the fuses and still having issues.

Pressing the left flipper button, I some times see a slight twitch from the flippers. Hell once I had a full and normal flipper extension.

What gives?

#204 7 years ago

Ok seems like it was the switch not making a good connection. It's good now and I'm back to flipping.

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Just read this . Was it the eos switch on the left lower flipper?

I think so. The area where the two switches touch might be getting worn and need cleaning

I found it strange that the right side is a dual tap type of switch for the flippers yet the left side is just a single. Is that normal?

#210 7 years ago

Mr T is nothing less than a super class act and an asset to the hobby/community. Thank you sir

#211 7 years ago

IMG_0100 (resized).JPGIMG_0100 (resized).JPG

IMG_0123 (resized).JPGIMG_0123 (resized).JPG

5 months later
#234 6 years ago

I put some cabinet protectors on my Elvis cabinet. Makes em shine!

IMG_2448 (resized).JPGIMG_2448 (resized).JPG

IMG_2449 (resized).JPGIMG_2449 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#238 6 years ago

Man that is looking great.

Your custom flipper is on its way for that upper playfield

#245 6 years ago

I agree!

IMG_2657 (resized).JPGIMG_2657 (resized).JPG

#248 6 years ago
Quoted from tominator:

How hard is it to get the upper playfield off? Need to re-rubber mine...

Takes a little effort but like I say, if I can do it, anyone can.

From what I recall, loosen/remove both ramps, remove the upper playfield flipper, a couple of nuts and screws and boom, it's out.

#250 6 years ago

Yes of course. Take a ton of photos

1 week later
#258 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

Tilt graffics makes killer decal that goes around the dmd and inside lower cab decals. Too much is never enough for the King.

Not to pay myself on the back but they created those two after my ideas and insistence

#263 6 years ago

I love the brass blades. You gonna brass the trim and legs next?

Has my package arrived?

#269 6 years ago
Quoted from HOOKED:

What do you guys think about a pet project?
Lighting up.the cut outs.on the ramps.
Blue for notes and red or white for elvis letters?
It would be panel so not bright just accents really. Could be tied to GI or stand alone.

I'd love it and would buy a set for sure!

4 months later
#306 6 years ago

Installed LedOcd in my Elvis. Just giving it more love:

2 months later
#325 6 years ago
Quoted from BMHouze:

Did the color DMD programming ever get done?
I know there was someone collecting to do it privately.
Wonder what the singing animations look like.

No it made some progress but after a year of trying to get it done, I got the impression the artist was too busy or it presented challenges that he wasnt able to overcome. Maybe one day though.

Unfortunately, I’m selling my Elvis. If any lurkers or former owners are interested in a brassed and beautiful example, hit me up.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-elvis-12

ebay.com link: 0

1 month later
#336 5 years ago

Great job. If I hadn’t of sold mine, I’d be buying the pinsound board and putting your file in.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-king-is-in-the-building-elvis-club?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.