53607579486_cdb0869a94_k (resized).jpg
53607578661_a53b63ed52_k (resized).jpg
53607578561_ee948dbe16_k (resized).jpg
IMG_0437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
72092773055__6F6E9A06-95AF-493C-BC6C-39527483E4B1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4679 (resized).JPG
IMG_4672 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RoboBot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#439 3 years ago

Hey everyone, newest one now to bring Elvis in the building! I'm the one who bought the one from Glendale. Great find. Almost mint in Cobb webs in someone's pool house. Literally had to clean the webs of the table and out of the boxes. But, justt amazing. Not a broken plastic. Couple bulbs out and rubbers are nearly shot. Already ordered.
Batteries had started to leak but not down boards. So I'm good. Actually, great!

Been through entire thread, so just curious of opinions on a few things.

Going to install color DMD from another machine to see what I think. But some how the standard DMD really seems to fit this, so I'll see.

Going to install Cointaker's mirror blades, speaker light kit 7 and their Stern shaker motor. Any thoughts on any of those? Any experience with their shaker vs stems?

Also thinking about updating to LEDs. I love the current glow, but just thinking the power and heat on old plastics might make it survive longer. Not even one warped plastic. Crazy. Thoughts?

Anything else? I've read about sound. Don't think anything has been updated in nine years. What am I missing out on?

Thanks and hope to be able to lend support back someday on this way underrated amazing pin!

#441 3 years ago

Looks amazing. Already order inserts and speaker kit.... well and a few other need to have things. As for the LEDs any recommendation on who to go with? Ebay has this which include shipping and I always liked Pinballbulbs. A little more expensive, but it looks like his kit offer LED strip for curtain and center drain.

ebay.com link: ELVIS Complete LED Lighting Kit custom SUPER BRIGHT PINBALL LED KIT STERN

https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/elvis-pinball-ultimate-led-lighting-kit

#442 3 years ago

So disregard the last. Just spoke with Mark and Pinballbulbs and he includes both strips in the kit and made a good deal. Looking forward to see the upgrade. Hope this helps someone if you're considering. Thanks all.

#444 3 years ago

Toronto is a long walk for me. But, after allot of review, I'm going with the strips and LEDs. Thank you!

#446 3 years ago

Oh yah, already on their way. Embarrassed to tell you all how overboard I went. My wife loves Elvis! Thanks!

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from fast1981:

I had one special made about 2 years ago. I went thru http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/ The person who built it was Brandon Hartman. The cost for mine was $125. Hope that helps.

Brandon was great. Jumped on this myself. Did you get the flashers with yours, as well. It is an option. Sounds like the flashers go off in addition to Elvis on the surrounding pictures in sync with the flashers on the table.

#454 3 years ago

So would you do it again or is it too much going on in the backglass?

Do you know if you can disconnect them if I order and don't like or do you recall if it is all tied together?

How much did yours differ from one in video?

I'm planning to order.

Thanks!

#455 3 years ago

And everyone, if you haven't ordered the TV mod from Sparky, it's amazing and you'll be really happy with all that little box displays.
First mod in my opinion. Just amazing.

#457 3 years ago

Very helpful. Thank you! Really excited about this mod.

2 weeks later
#462 3 years ago

I installed a Cointaker shaker motor. It works pretty well but When it shakes on high, it literally rattles the Elvis pin. I have one installed in my Aerosmith and it is smooth shaking. There is nothing loose in the cab and I even removed the coin box. I have another super strong shaker in my star trek and it too is smooth.

Wondering if there is something wrong with it or if it can be adjusted? It is smooth on periodical shaking, but when it's hits high on "all shook up" and it sounds like a Harley rattling like crazy. So bad, it's not worth having in pin.

I emailed Melissa at Cointaker and she didn't think Elvis has a code for a shaker or thinks it needs a chip? As you owners know, Elvis comes wired and labeled for a shaker.

Any ideas or help?

Thanks all.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RoboBot.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-king-is-in-the-building-elvis-club?tu=RoboBot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.