53607578661_a53b63ed52_k (resized).jpg
53607578561_ee948dbe16_k (resized).jpg
IMG_0437 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0439 (resized).jpeg
72092773055__6F6E9A06-95AF-493C-BC6C-39527483E4B1 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4679 (resized).JPG
IMG_4672 (resized).JPG
IMG_4678 (resized).JPG
There are 587 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.
#401 4 years ago

Also the Apron Cards from Mr_Tantrum

9D2ED164-B980-4D38-8701-16E271440340 (resized).jpeg9D2ED164-B980-4D38-8701-16E271440340 (resized).jpeg
#402 4 years ago

Does anyone have a Pinsound card on their Elvis? Don't see any original Pinsound orchestrations for the game. Too bad as it would be great to update the music. The original quality music on this game is terrible.

#403 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Does anyone have a Pinsound card on their Elvis? Don't see any original Pinsound orchestrations for the game. Too bad as it would be great to update the music. The original quality music on this game is terrible.

Sorry, found two on the community. Glad someone has done some work for this game!

http://pinsound-community.org/forum/index.php?/files/category/79-elvis/

1 week later
#404 4 years ago

My garage decal on the upper playfield is beginning to show it's age..

Could it be found somewhere ? I haven't seen it so far.

Thanks
Matt

3 weeks later
#405 4 years ago

Anyone with a Pinsound board in an Elvis, can you post a photo of how it was installed. The soundboard is not a separate board like most other games. Usually the install is straight forward. Thanks for the help.

#406 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Anyone with a Pinsound board in an Elvis, can you post a photo of how it was installed. The soundboard is not a separate board like most other games. Usually the install is straight forward. Thanks for the help.

Found a Pinsound video online for the install. A lot more complicated install than other games. Having to replace ROMs, etc.

#407 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Found a Pinsound video online for the install. A lot more complicated install than other games. Having to replace ROMs, etc.

Hmm, my brother has an elvis with Pinsound, no need for Roms etc, but I could be mistaken. Seemed straightforward.

#408 4 years ago

Oh sorry, just checked with him, old rom out, adaptor on it and then old rom on that adaptor. But was ok to do.
15 minutes of work he said.

#409 4 years ago

Hi everyone.
I also installed Pinsound+ and new sound system from Pinsound on my Elvis some time ago. Yes, you need to install adaptor for your ROM. It was included in set.
I modified those original and advanced sound sets. Noticed, that some sounds have higher sound levels. Unfortunately developer does not have sound program for Mac OS. That is pity. You should also know, that
Pinsound loads for around 20-30 seconds.

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from Rey82:

Hi everyone.
I also installed Pinsound+ and new sound system from Pinsound on my Elvis some time ago. Yes, you need to install adaptor for your ROM. It was included in set.
I modified those original and advanced sound sets. Noticed, that some sounds have higher sound levels. Unfortunately developer does not have sound program for Mac OS. That is pity. You should also know, that
Pinsound loads for around 20-30 seconds.

Thanks, I have three Pinsound boards, just wanting to give it a try in my Elvis.

#411 4 years ago

Guys, maybe someone can share with the ideas of playfield decals for Elvis?-I can not find any that look nice...

#412 4 years ago
Quoted from Rey82:

Guys, maybe someone can share with the ideas of playfield decals for Elvis?-I can not find any that look nice...

Do you mean target decals? I had these done recently. Mr_Tantrum will do whatever you want, just supply him with the image files you want done.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-king-is-in-the-building-elvis-club/page/8#post-5376540

#413 4 years ago

@pinballjah, thank you!
Yes, I meant target decals.
I thought how to make a mod for them.
I saw your pictures, your Elvis looks handsome!
Maybe someone also made any type of targets mod?

2 weeks later
#414 4 years ago

I still have a nos playfield laying around
Dont have plans for it so its for sale if someone is interested

446B9C99-5462-48A2-B927-CD0BF406531B (resized).jpeg446B9C99-5462-48A2-B927-CD0BF406531B (resized).jpeg75A9C924-AE90-429C-80D0-3794580DA404 (resized).jpeg75A9C924-AE90-429C-80D0-3794580DA404 (resized).jpegA3AA95DC-1442-4490-B42A-3F9D7355E7DA (resized).jpegA3AA95DC-1442-4490-B42A-3F9D7355E7DA (resized).jpegAAA6CD88-CF19-4C70-A56D-C83DF94C0EA7 (resized).jpegAAA6CD88-CF19-4C70-A56D-C83DF94C0EA7 (resized).jpeg
2 months later
#415 3 years ago

Has anyone ever made a decal for the speaker panel for Elvis? Something to dress it up a bit, instead of having it just be black? I was able to buy one a while back for my NASCAR, and it made a nice difference.

61284116582__C2487D14-FF97-4A16-BE91-9895FA14E466 3 (resized).jpeg61284116582__C2487D14-FF97-4A16-BE91-9895FA14E466 3 (resized).jpegIMG_0258 (resized).jpegIMG_0258 (resized).jpeg
#416 3 years ago

Tilt graphics has one.

1 week later
#417 3 years ago

Any nice apron cards for Elvis around out there?
thanks, Matt.

#418 3 years ago

Elvis is getting some love over here I have owned one since 2008.
Tilt Graphics speaker panel decal.
Flipper Fidelity 8 inch speaker kit.
RGB speaker lights form Pinball life.
Color DMD from Color DMD.

Added a blue led to show when the Hotel opens and a red led to light up the heart break logo on the hotel.

#419 3 years ago

Underappreciated Game!

I love just hitting the flippers, while Elvis is going!

#420 3 years ago

Is there anything recommended to protect the magnet area? I have seen some serious magnet damage on the playfield and would like to protect mine. Maybe just mylar overtop?

#421 3 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Underappreciated Game!
I love just hitting the flippers, while Elvis is going!

I thought I was the only one. Heart break hotel start up ...since my baby let me flip flip ...lol
That and TAF finger snaps same reaction

1 week later
#422 3 years ago

I just picked up an Elvis. Great game just shopping it out. I noticed that I have 3 lights out. The ENCORE lights at the back are only working on ENC the ORE are out. I tested the red wires and there is continuity so I assume it's a voltage issue. Wouldn't the 6v be straight across the entire ENCORE line since this is GI? If the line is out wouldn't it affect the entire ENCORE line not just the last 3 lights?

Any ideas?

Thanks

#423 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I just picked up an Elvis. Great game just shopping it out. I noticed that I have 3 lights out. The ENCORE lights at the back are only working on ENC the ORE are out. I tested the red wires and there is continuity so I assume it's a voltage issue. Wouldn't the 6v be straight across the entire ENCORE line since this is GI? If the line is out wouldn't it affect the entire ENCORE line not just the last 3 lights?
Any ideas?
Thanks

Encore are not GI but computer controlled. The feature is you earn encore lights as you play the game and if completed you get a multiball after the game is done. Go into a lamp test to verify they are not working.

#424 3 years ago
Quoted from PM_Jeremy:

Encore are not GI but computer controlled. The feature is you earn encore lights as you play the game and if completed you get a multiball after the game is done. Go into a lamp test to verify they are not working.

I did and they are working. I was fooled since during attract mode it only shows the first 3 letters lit. not sure why but I have seen the same in many videos I was able to find. During single and full light test they work fine.

Thanks

#425 3 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

I did and they are working. I was fooled since during attract mode it only shows the first 3 letters lit. not sure why but I have seen the same in many videos I was able to find. During single and full light test they work fine.

They give you 3 to start. You earn the rest!

#426 3 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

They give you 3 to start. You earn the rest!

Thanks. Glad they are working.

1 month later
#427 3 years ago

It took battery failure and then setting everything to easy (But the magnet is set to hard and the game is limited to 1 extra ball) but I made it go GRACELAND! Below is the 16 minute game footage.

3 weeks later
#428 3 years ago

Hey all, I miss my Elvis and want it back. I am looking to join the club again and I am looking for a HUO Elvis Gold. I also have games to offer towards trade.

Any leads appreciated, thanks in advance

#429 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all, I miss my Elvis and want it back. I am looking to join the club again and I am looking for a HUO Elvis Gold. I also have games to offer towards trade.
Any leads appreciated, thanks in advance

There is one in Canada but no way to get it across the border right now.

#430 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

There is one in Canada but no way to get it across the border right now.

I appreciate it, but I think I will try and find one in the US. I tried buying a NBA in Canada once, and did not realize the amount of work involved(Canadian customs broker,etc.) and the cost-I said to myself-never again.

#431 3 years ago

Anyone know who is the Andy B that did the Pinsound orchestration? Not the Andy_B on this site. Thanks.

1 month later
#432 3 years ago

Bump-looking to join the club. Looking for a HUO Gold but will also consider a regular HUO Elvis.

If anyone is considering selling theirs-please pm me.

#433 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Bump-looking to join the club. Looking for a HUO Gold but will also consider a regular HUO Elvis.

There’s a standard Elvis for sale on Pinside market right now. I don’t know if it’s HUO.

#434 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I don’t know if it’s HUO.

It does not appear to be HUO, looking for a nice example with no flipper button wear, nice shooter lane, etc.

#435 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

It does not appear to be HUO, looking for a nice example with no flipper button wear, nice shooter lane, etc.

Ok. Good luck. I bought my Elvis NIB and 16 years later I still love it. It’s an underrated game IMO.

#436 3 years ago
Quoted from Charlemagne1987:

I bought my Elvis NIB and 16 years later I still love it. It’s an underrated game IMO.

Its funny because it is my mothers favorite game. She told me I should of kept my old one and not to sell it-always listen to your mother (;

It now has a special place in my heart and when I get one back it will be a keeper this time.

#437 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

There is an Elvis Gold in Canada that I know of for sale. Think he wants $8,000 CDN or around $6k US. It is HUO.

#438 3 years ago

Anyone have a old Elvis topper they are looking to sell? Don't think he makes them anymore. Sent him a message, never heard back. Thanks.

http://www.hassellcastle.com/elvis/elvistopper.htm

1 week later
#439 3 years ago

Hey everyone, newest one now to bring Elvis in the building! I'm the one who bought the one from Glendale. Great find. Almost mint in Cobb webs in someone's pool house. Literally had to clean the webs of the table and out of the boxes. But, justt amazing. Not a broken plastic. Couple bulbs out and rubbers are nearly shot. Already ordered.
Batteries had started to leak but not down boards. So I'm good. Actually, great!

Been through entire thread, so just curious of opinions on a few things.

Going to install color DMD from another machine to see what I think. But some how the standard DMD really seems to fit this, so I'll see.

Going to install Cointaker's mirror blades, speaker light kit 7 and their Stern shaker motor. Any thoughts on any of those? Any experience with their shaker vs stems?

Also thinking about updating to LEDs. I love the current glow, but just thinking the power and heat on old plastics might make it survive longer. Not even one warped plastic. Crazy. Thoughts?

Anything else? I've read about sound. Don't think anything has been updated in nine years. What am I missing out on?

Thanks and hope to be able to lend support back someday on this way underrated amazing pin!

#440 3 years ago
Quoted from RoboBot:

Hey everyone, newest one now to bring Elvis in the building! I'm the one who bought the one from Glendale. Great find. Almost mint in Cobb webs in someone's pool house. Literally had to clean the webs of the table and out of the boxes. But, justt amazing. Not a broken plastic. Couple bulbs out and rubbers are nearly shot. Already ordered.
Batteries had started to leak but not down boards. So I'm good. Actually, great!
Been through entire thread, so just curious of opinions on a few things.
Going to install color DMD from another machine to see what I think. But some how the standard DMD really seems to fit this, so I'll see.
Going to install Cointaker's mirror blades, speaker light kit 7 and their Stern shaker motor. Any thoughts on any of those? Any experience with their shaker vs stems?
Also thinking about updating to LEDs. I love the current glow, but just thinking the power and heat on old plastics might make it survive longer. Not even one warped plastic. Crazy. Thoughts?
Anything else? I've read about sound. Don't think anything has been updated in nine years. What am I missing out on?
Thanks and hope to be able to lend support back someday on this way underrated amazing pin!

Welcome to the club! I can recommend the LED upgrades. Makes the game look amazing and adds some great colors to the playfield. I highly recommend upgrading the bulbs under the playfield to make the colors pop. I also have the speaker light kit on my game and it looks amazing with the Elvis silhouettes. They cost about $45 for the kit. I also love the Tilt Graphics side blades and speaker panel decal. I think it works much better than the mirror blades.

I have the colordmd and they did a great job on the colorization of Elvis. I really started to enjoy the game more when I upgraded to the Pinsound card. It is great having a wider selection of Elvis songs during game play. These are some ideas if you want to upgrade the Elvis a bit.

http://www.speakerlightkits.com/

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/elvis

07666578-12F8-46A0-8AFE-9A3D0B4CC710 (resized).jpeg07666578-12F8-46A0-8AFE-9A3D0B4CC710 (resized).jpeg529D2BFF-75B0-47C4-9EE2-76B9B9DAC9E4 (resized).jpeg529D2BFF-75B0-47C4-9EE2-76B9B9DAC9E4 (resized).jpegE11AC6F5-8DAF-480F-A73D-331B01560122 (resized).jpegE11AC6F5-8DAF-480F-A73D-331B01560122 (resized).jpeg
#441 3 years ago

Looks amazing. Already order inserts and speaker kit.... well and a few other need to have things. As for the LEDs any recommendation on who to go with? Ebay has this which include shipping and I always liked Pinballbulbs. A little more expensive, but it looks like his kit offer LED strip for curtain and center drain.

ebay.com link: ELVIS Complete LED Lighting Kit custom SUPER BRIGHT PINBALL LED KIT STERN

https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/elvis-pinball-ultimate-led-lighting-kit

#442 3 years ago

So disregard the last. Just spoke with Mark and Pinballbulbs and he includes both strips in the kit and made a good deal. Looking forward to see the upgrade. Hope this helps someone if you're considering. Thanks all.

#443 3 years ago
Quoted from RoboBot:

So disregard the last. Just spoke with Mark and Pinballbulbs and he includes both strips in the kit and made a good deal. Looking forward to see the upgrade. Hope this helps someone if you're considering. Thanks all.

I get my bulbs locally in Toronto as cheaper than getting them from the US and good quality. I also have the LED strips below the flippers and above the ENCORE sign. The previous owner actually removed the bulbs above the ENCORE and just went with LEDs.

#444 3 years ago

Toronto is a long walk for me. But, after allot of review, I'm going with the strips and LEDs. Thank you!

#445 3 years ago
Quoted from RoboBot:

Looks amazing. Already order inserts and speaker kit.... well and a few other need to have things. As for the LEDs any recommendation on who to go with? Ebay has this which include shipping and I always liked Pinballbulbs. A little more expensive, but it looks like his kit offer LED strip for curtain and center drain.
ebay.com link » Elvis Complete Led Lighting Kit Custom Super Bright Pinball Led Kit Stern
https://www.pinballbulbs.com/products/elvis-pinball-ultimate-led-lighting-kit

These are the silhouettes I was referring to.

https://cointaker.com/products/elvis-slk-acrylic

#446 3 years ago

Oh yah, already on their way. Embarrassed to tell you all how overboard I went. My wife loves Elvis! Thanks!

#447 3 years ago

Anyone know if these are still for sale? Mod to add lighting to ELVIS in translite. Thanks.

#448 3 years ago

I had one special made about 2 years ago. I went thru http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/ The person who built it was Brandon Hartman. The cost for mine was $125. Hope that helps.

#449 3 years ago
Quoted from fast1981:

I had one special made about 2 years ago. I went thru http://www.arcadeupkeep.com/ The person who built it was Brandon Hartman. The cost for mine was $125. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the lead. Any chance you could post a picture from behind the translite?

#450 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Thanks for the lead. Any chance you could post a picture from behind the translite?

From what I remember the installation was easy. I know the fluorescent tube has to be removed.

20201130_105555_resized (resized).jpg20201130_105555_resized (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

Machine - For Sale
Blackwood, NJ
€ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Seaside, OR
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Pittsburgh, PA
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

6,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Quincy, MA
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 587 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-king-is-in-the-building-elvis-club/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.