(Topic ID: 12652)

The JUDGE is in the house(garage for now)

By Soapman

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by BLACK_ROSE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0297.jpg
    #1 12 years ago

Just got JD from today. NICE. Needs some love(not a lot but some). I got it before the B_R Bling(that way I can do it Soapman style). Thanks

IMAG0297.jpgIMAG0297.jpg

#2 12 years ago

Great game. Love mine. Hard to beat for the money.

#3 12 years ago

Enjoy it Soapman ,, Shop it and Bling it !!! I believe this was my 1st pin I've sold you,, Let's NOT Stop at 1... More 2 come ...

#4 12 years ago

I need to move to north cackalacky...that's were the action is!

#5 12 years ago

Congrats on the JD.

#6 12 years ago

im looking for one

#7 12 years ago

Take care of my baby, I cant figure out how to pm people on here, but I found the original L7 rom yesterday if you want it. And the main ramp can be bought here :
    http://ra.jackdds.com/parts/parts-JD.html

If you have any questions about the game let me know.

Drew

#8 12 years ago

JD is an excellent game, would love to own it again. You will really enjoy it, congrats!!

#9 12 years ago

Nice score Soap! Definitely one of the best valued widebody's around.
    Enjoy "sudsing" up the Judge!

#10 12 years ago

if your's is busted where it attaches by the return lane to the flipper, cliffy makes a metal patch kit to repair that. works great. just a cheaper alternative if you'll settle for that.

#11 12 years ago

Thanks for the link Driz.
    Dave I have contacted Cliffy on that part.

Thanks

#12 12 years ago

Congrats on the JD. Sweet game with lots of ramps and wires to keep you busy. Time to get the Deadworld mod for it if it does not have it yet. If you decide to LED it I would be interested in which areas you add leds and what they look like. I have not made the jump to LEDS yet but they do look good on some games in the right spots. Now if only this guy would part with his TSPP to join my JD...

#13 12 years ago
    Quoted from HitLines:

Congrats on the JD. Sweet game with lots of ramps and wires to keep you busy. Time to get the Deadworld mod for it if it does not have it yet. If you decide to LED it I would be interested in which areas you add leds and what they look like.

The Dead World mod & rom are Installed .. Yea Soapman , Led JD.. Like i did my 2nd 1..

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-judge-is-in-the-housegarage-for-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.