them (resized).jpg
1j46be (resized).jpg
IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
JETSONS BIG SCREEN (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #17 additional confirmation from PinballStar that this is a contract game Posted by PinballSTAR (7 years ago)

Post #29 Pics as of 1/30/17 are prototype only Posted by SpookyKT (7 years ago)

Post #514 Interesting numbers ! Posted by PinballCompany (7 years ago)

Post #659 Jetsons gameplay video from TPF Posted by ngoett (7 years ago)

Post #666 Jetsons play field close-up shots Posted by Jeremy8419 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#157 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

I think most people who have money spend a bit of time researching any purchase exceeding a couple of grand.

A lot of people go into a store and know what they are looking for. And believe me, there are a lot of people wanting to buy a good looking pin with easy to do stuff.

Not everybody wants a deep game with lots of stuff all over the playfield.

Some people just want to flip the flippers and have fun. I give you "The Jetsons" by Spooky Pinball.

Will it sell as many as Addams ? No. Will it sell 100, or 200, or 300 ? I would think 100 easily.

LTG : )

#162 7 years ago
Quoted from Jjsmooth:

But why all these titles aimed at 55 - 60 yr old men?

In the case of the Jetsons, I don't think it was aimed at a particular age group. But at a particular customer.

#390 7 years ago
Quoted from Mike_J:

How does this game compare to the $3,799 Stern Spiderman on The Pinball Co.'s own website?

They have only one Stern Spiderman and can sell lots of Jetson's.

Believe me, a lot of people will look at a game like the Stern Spdierman and be intimidated by all the toys, lights, inner workings, etc. And they will be happy to buy a simple pin like the Jetsons.

Sure the Stern Spiderman is a great pin. And a lot of people here love it. But that doesn't mean there isn't a market out there for games to please those that want a simple, easy to play pin, that they can have lots of fun on.

Not everybody measures a purchase by price, they measure by what they are looking for.

#392 7 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Think he was talking about the new The Pin home version of Spiderman which is a lot less complicated and alot cheaper.

If so, I apologize for the confusion.

#407 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballCompany:

I just wanted to say thank you for all the support. This game was originally targeted at $3500-$4500, but pinball is expensive. Warner Brothers license is not cheap nor is the music. I also wanted to support Spooky Pinball and make sure they made some money to help grow their business. Our customers are loving this machine already and we haven't even shown any gameplay videos, the color display content, or added the toys to the playfield. This game will be an impressive addition to any lineup, but I understand it's not cheap enough or deep enough for everyone to buy one. However, I can't wait for everyone to get a chance to play it. It will be at TPF and I'm donating one to the PHOF in Vegas for all to enjoy. Pinside is a great resource and community. So glad it exists!

NIC

Thank you for doing all this Nic !

2 months later
#717 6 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I don't see how Jetsons is going to sell well,

It has sold. Spooky was contracted to build it for The Pinball Company.

3 months later
#739 6 years ago
Quoted from eggbert52:

And honestly, how many Domino's and Jetsons are they selling? My guess is not very much.

At least 100 of each. That is what was contracted to be built. With option of another 100, or 200 of Jetsons.

Spooky isn't selling them. They were paid to make them. Dominos is doing what ever with theirs ( Sell, contests, for in their stores ? ) and The Pinball Company is selling the Jetsons.

So no matter what happens with the games, Spooky isn't losing anything on them.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments
Pinball Machine
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Meridian Charter Township, MI
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ltg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-jetsons-revealed?tu=ltg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.