them (resized).jpg
1j46be (resized).jpg
IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
JETSONS BIG SCREEN (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #17 additional confirmation from PinballStar that this is a contract game Posted by PinballSTAR (7 years ago)

Post #29 Pics as of 1/30/17 are prototype only Posted by SpookyKT (7 years ago)

Post #514 Interesting numbers ! Posted by PinballCompany (7 years ago)

Post #659 Jetsons gameplay video from TPF Posted by ngoett (7 years ago)

Post #666 Jetsons play field close-up shots Posted by Jeremy8419 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#253 7 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

AFM is pretty darn simple...

compared to AFM, the Jetsons looks like TZ.

#368 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Ahh yea..... hows that.... afm has 3 ramps, 1 diverter , 2 controlled gates , 1 drop target, 4 jumping jiggly martians, motorized 3 target drop bank, 2 scoops 1 has subway and vuk other has 2 entry points, mother ship that moves and special led light board with different lighting sequences, special stobe light and board, 7 other targets, 3 pop bumpers, 6 ships and flashers and all the other normal pinball shit lol..
Jetsons has 1 ramp, 3 pops, 1 scoop, 7 targets , captive ball, 2 spinners, 1 or 2 pop up post i believe in back?, then the usual pinball stuff... maybe theres more features we cant see?
Im guessing you were joking but everyone always says afm is stripped but its really not and its the way its layed out that makes it appear that way i guess? Reguardless afm is awesome to play and has imo the best code of the 90s ....that and the theme with the fast flowing gameplay make it a very awesome and sought-after pin.

cuz AFM is the most empty cheapest feeling B/W ever made. It barely has anything on it. Name one B/W title that has less and feels more econoline than AFM?

#370 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nobody cares. It's an awesome game and it will never get old, unlike your endless "AFM is an Econoline" posts. And it doesn't "feel" cheap, you must be mistaking that with one of the "cardboard cab" recent games.

it does feel unfinished and cheap compared to anything else in the b/w lineup. Never said the cheap feel and empty layout had any reflection on the fun factor. IM and BBH both look and feel cheap too, but both of those games are fun as well.

#373 7 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I was about to order one, if the price was $4000. It just doesn't make a lot of sense to me at $6000 since I have no idea if the gameplay/rules will be to my liking. Just a bit of a stretch to me.
If they had a full working game with video rules etc. maybe I could see, but just as a shot in the dark not interested. Sad that you'd need to pay more if you wait and see.
For the life of me, I don't understand the 300 limit.
I think Jetsons is a fine theme, but I'd rather have Speed Racer

you don't always have to pay more later. RZ seems to be less now than new.

#404 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Really? It feels better than most of the b/w pins i own and owned which is a good many?
Its definitely the best player with some neat effects and toys but the code is my favorite overall of any b/w pins. Just alot of fun to play.

to each his own. I think it feels empty and not very fun. You probably like hobbit as well if you like big open fields of nothing.

#448 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

If you're a fan of games with lots of stuff in the middle of the playfield, you must love Fish Tales, right?

i prefer it better than AFM.

1 month later
#656 7 years ago

Jetsons looks like it went through some advancements. Looking good.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 20.00
$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider captainneo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-jetsons-revealed?tu=captainneo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.