Topic Stats

• 771 posts
  • 245 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by rosh
  • Topic is favorited by 33 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 58 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

e0f48c067f71f9d56d2854b7aa43f58a (resized).jpg
rps20170505_155446 (resized).jpg
20170402_142604 (resized).png
20170324_215009 (resized).jpg
20170324_215007 (resized).jpg
20170324_215003 (resized).jpg
20170324_214959 (resized).jpg
JETOLD (resized).jpg
JET (resized).jpg
DrDelviramento (resized).jpg
them (resized).jpg
1j46be (resized).jpg
IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
JETSONS BIG SCREEN (resized).png
IMG_4750 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #17 additional confirmation from PinballStar that this is a contract game Posted by PinballSTAR (1 year ago)

Post #29 Pics as of 1/30/17 are prototype only Posted by SpookyKT (1 year ago)

Post #514 Interesting numbers ! Posted by PinballCompany (1 year ago)

Post #659 Jetsons gameplay video from TPF Posted by ngoett (1 year ago)

Post #666 Jetsons play field close-up shots Posted by Jeremy8419 (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 1 year ago

Yes price seems kinda high for sparse playfield and to be attractive to new home buyers. However I'm pretty damn sure this baby will bring in the bacon at family friendly arcades or fun spots. I don't think The Pinball Company will have any problem selling the 300. Or operators will have any problem making money from this game on location. It's attractive to older generation because of theme and kids will play it because it's a cartoon. Love the simple layout. Beginners and kids can play without having to learn a book of rules. Can't wait to play this on location. Congratulations on another game being produced.

#103 1 year ago

One other note is: I recall hearing something about a new Jetson movie coming up. Anyone know anything about this?

#219 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Its numbers...38,000 Pinsiders, 500 or so showing online with more lurking, say 10%.
No one disagrees about 300 sold, so out of those that saw this announcement, 3-4 people that
posted would/might buy.
Nothing wrong with the rest of the masses sharing their opinion.
It just shouldnt, hopefully, feel insulting to the fine folks at Spooky.
......and what the masses want..?? Lets just agree to let this be shared, and thats what is seen here in posts as well as all new game threads.

Funny thing is, most people I meet DON"T know Pinside. When ever I'm out in the wild at bars, local arcades, beach arcades and what knots. I'll talk to other people playing and most of them never heard of Pinside but a lot of them own a pin or two or are talking about getting one. Hell I just joined a Pin leauge and over half the people have never been on pinside. And most have a pin in there home. Just because we hardcore collectors don't like the game doesn't mean it won't sell. I might not see this selling out asap but I'm pretty sure they will sell enough to do another one down the road.

1 week later
#618 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

For me all pinball is nostalgic!

True to the point. Pinball is and always will be nostalgic. So only fitting that more nostalgic titles are being produced. Even younger people I know in their twenties talk about that one game they played as a kid and would love to have it today. As far as an Elvira 3 it would be a hit. Most of us have either owned an Elvira game or want one. Scared stiff isn't an A-title for best game play or deep rules. It's the them that makes it wanted.

1 month later
#676 1 year ago
Quoted from mof:

Cool. I was talking historical firsts. (1986-7) It's just one of my things... Just saying -- take the LCD away, and this pin could have popped out of 1988. I see that as a good thing. (1 spoon-fed ramp instead of 2). Two Spinners instead of one or none. Only one stop-n-go scoop instead of two or three.
My honest wish is that some day Spooky will discover the 'bank of drop targets' -- popular in the 70s and 80s.
-mof

Yes, drop targets are a most1 Think METEOR!!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
San Mateo, CA
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet Parts
Flashinstinct
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 9.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 21.00
$ 219.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 46.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 27.99
$ 149.00
$ 26.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 74.95
Various Novelties
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
Bright Lights Pinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside