them (resized).jpg
1j46be (resized).jpg
IMG_6113 (resized).JPG
IMG_1002 (resized).JPG
JETSONS BIG SCREEN (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #17 additional confirmation from PinballStar that this is a contract game Posted by PinballSTAR (7 years ago)

Post #29 Pics as of 1/30/17 are prototype only Posted by SpookyKT (7 years ago)

Post #514 Interesting numbers ! Posted by PinballCompany (7 years ago)

Post #659 Jetsons gameplay video from TPF Posted by ngoett (7 years ago)

Post #666 Jetsons play field close-up shots Posted by Jeremy8419 (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FawzmaGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#309 7 years ago
Quoted from gearheaddropping:

At least the code will probably better than the 40% currently being delivered by Stern....

The rules in general are fairly simple. But there was room to add a bit of complexity as well.

For the most part its what Brian mentioned, you hit all the shots to spell all the characters. Do that to start one of the multi balls.. Then there's the cogs vs spacely mode which it a bit more involved. Shoot the scoop to "lock balls" then capture the ball the saucer.. a new ball ejects then you have to lock the balls again to release. Once release, capture the ball again then release via the jackpot newton ball.

Then there the last modes to get in and that's 'eep opp ork ah ah" and "jet screamer"

#394 7 years ago

Guys have to remember, TPC has money tied up in a license and development. They would never make it back by "giving away" these machines.

Anyone who thinks they can start a pin company, sell them for a faction over cost and stay in business; must live on some other planet.

#397 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

The S and the C are red inserts...I'm guessing those are Spacely and Cogswell.

Correct

#418 7 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

At least you've confirmed that toys to dress up the playfield ARE coming. It desperately needs some.
What's with the blurred section to the left of the pops, though?

It's a "smoked" plastic to cover the inner loop. There is a piece inside to help keep the ball in the loop.

#536 7 years ago

I thought I mentioned rules several posts back.

Quoted from PinballCompany:

I wanted the rules and layout to be simple, but by all accounts it is super fast and will keep you wanting more. I think it will be enough game for most pinball players. I can't wait for more and more people to play it and give their feedback!

Rules work for what the lay out is. BUT, if people truly hate them, I have no problem rewriting the rules.

Rules are as follows

You have to collect all the characters. Outer orbit (orbitty), targets(george), pops(rosi), loop back(elroy), spinner (left astro), ramp(judy), Jane(lower lanes)

Collecting all characters starts orbit city MB. Rinse repeat by collecting the characters while in multiball, using the newton ball to collect jackpots.

Lanes above pops grant a mystery award, and multiply end of ball bonus.

Left scoop 3 times to "lock" balls, then shoot spacely captive to start cogs vs spacely. Shoot left scoop a couple time to release the captive ball. shoot captive to activate jackpots, collected from newton ball.

Right spinner will be a super spinner type scoring .. spinning it up to advance the points. Score may be related to how many characters are collected.

eep opp ork activates when you beat cogs and orbit city. This will be a take on collecting XX about of switch hits.

Then there's Jet Screamer.. Activates, when eep op ork, orbit city and cogs have all been beaten. Rules not fleshed out yet, but you may be force to collect X amount of random characters, locking them in the captive, then releasing with jackpots shots.

Another take on jet screamer would be to collect 2 or more characters again.. using left scoop or right captive(most likely) to start mode. Depending on how many characters you collected before starting, determines your jackpot amounts.

1 month later
#714 7 years ago

there is a center ball guide in the elroy shot. Cant tell from that pic, but I know it exists and works as intended.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 8,700.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Investments

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider FawzmaGames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-jetsons-revealed?tu=FawzmaGames and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.