Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RaoulJuke
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

Hope everyone is keeping safe, been using the quarantine to play some pinball & my Incredible Hulk machine has started to have an issue where the 5 rollover target, the x5 light, the "B" light, "2" light & the inside "Special" light on the right side are all staying light at all times. The "1000, 5000 & 9000 on the bonus counter is also staying lit.

It is doing this in game & attract mode. The game is using a Janin board also.

Anyone direct me how to best troubleshoot what the issue is ?

#2 4 years ago

i would e-mail pascal janin, [email protected], he may be able to help if it's a board issue, and is pretty knowledgeable in general. i've had some of the chips on the board go bad and have lights stay on, but never that many.

with the power off reseat the connections for those, A3-J5 and A3-J3. have you replace the pins in those?

#3 4 years ago

I’ve had a bad diode cause a row of lights to always stay lit . Not saying that’s it but .... worth a look

2 weeks later
#4 3 years ago

Thanks everyone. Will shoot janin an email. Doesnt help i dont have schematics on this game & N/A available online.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
Rochester, NY
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
3,299 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bismarck, ND
$ 83.00
Electronics
PinballReplacementParts
Electronics
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-incredible-hulk-switches-staying-lit?hl=raouljuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.