5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Pascal_J
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RaoulJuke.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Hi everyone

Have an Incredible Hulk i recently picked up from a dealer - has a Janin/Pascal board in it. Was working great however went to turn on last night and the game would not boot. Basically it would power up play field and backglass lights power - but no sound or game boots up - only response other than the lights is that the player 2 display is all lighten up. When i turn it on, the green or red light on the Janin board is not powering up at all

unplugged and re-plugged all the connectors to the board. Checked fuses and they look fine - out of ideas where to go next. Boards are only about a month old & was not having any issues prior to this. My limited troubleshooting skills are exhausted, any advice would be great

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RaoulJuke.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-incredible-hulk-janin-pascal-game-not-booting?tu=RaoulJuke and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.