(Topic ID: 182828)

The "I have no idea what the LIONMAN thread is all about club.

By SUPERBEE

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 54 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 15 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1915 (resized).PNG
020_sofia_lioness_at_ef16_by_basil_lion-d2yuj29Lioness. (resized).jpg
fun (resized).png
image (resized).jpeg
FB_IMG_1488494685276 (resized).jpg
IMG_1476 (resized).JPG
IMG_1475 (resized).JPG
big_1411429502_image (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg
open-uri20150608-27674-pyum8w_5cf8af8f (resized).jpg
panther-black (resized).jpg
tiger (resized).jpg
maxresdefault (resized).jpg
images (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

As the title states, this is a private club for all pinside members who have no friggin clue as too what the LIONMAN thread is all about. We shall discuss the merits of not knowing , not caring and pretty much just being blissfully ignorant to the whole LIONMAN scene. We can discuss Tigers, Cheetahs , Panthers, Hell! lets talk Bears if you like. Ive tried many times to express my ignorance as to what the hell LIONMAN means in that evil thread to no avail! So join me now non LIONMEN (and LIONWOMEN) and let the LIONMAN revolt begin !!!!!!

#2 2 years ago

Thank you. I thought I was all alone.. it's nice to have a support group.

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from OHMI_Arcade:

Thank you. I thought I was all alone.. it's nice to have a support group.

Welcome my son... dont feel alone. I walk this path with you. Trust me when i say there will be others. We are not alone ! images (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

Ditto. I think it's got something to do with some thing or possibly some guy...but I'm not interested enough or possibly too tired to bother looking it up... Reminds me of when everyone was yapping about selfies. For a very long time I just thought it meant wanking.

#5 2 years ago

Please close this thread or they will take over...

#6 2 years ago

Must be a Canadian thing to not understand!
Absolutely no idea !

#7 2 years ago

I am/was the same way. Could be an inside joke because there isssss a person who codes for Stern with the last name of Lyman.

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

For a very long time I just thought it meant wanking.

#9 2 years ago

I didn't understand either. Once you play a certain pin you get the reference. Having that said, I still don't understand why people are so into that tread.

#10 2 years ago

Play the game you'll understand

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

Having that said, I still don't understand why people are so into that tread.

Come here from now on . Its safer !!

maxresdefault (resized).jpg

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

The game that no one will dare speak of in the LIONMAN thread. Pure evil i say !!!

#13 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

What game?

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from patrickvc:

What game?

#15 2 years ago

See!! This is what im talking about !! BTW... beer drinking is allowed in this club...betcha not allowed in that repressive LIONMAN thread...

#16 2 years ago

Found it ...

#17 2 years ago

So this is a game about a man that is a lion and the game tells him to defeat the balrog or whatever. Still don't get it, but I do love beer.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

So this is a game about a man that is a lion and the game tells him to defeat the balrog or whatever. Still don't get it.

Same here !!! Hence the club !!!

#19 2 years ago

Not much to the thread/club, it literally is just a bunch of guys yelling Lionman at each other. LOL. It stems from a callout in SOF.

They seem be having fun so we leave them alone. I'll leave this thread open for a little bit but our general rule is all Lionmanning and such discussion is to be contained in the Lionman thread...

#20 2 years ago

Crap! A club I actually belong to and it's gonna get shut down. Figures!

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'll leave this thread open for a little bit but our general rule is all Lionmanning and such discussion is to be contained in the Lionman thread...

You are right! Screw the lion and the man and let's talk about Tigers, Cheetahs , Panthers and Bears!

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

They seem be having fun so we leave them alone. LOL. I'll leave this thread open for a little bit but our general rule is all Lionmanning and such discussion is to be contained in the Lionman thread...

See... the shakedown is already happening.. we are not discussing LIONMAN ... we are discussing ...
images (resized).jpg
open-uri20150608-27674-pyum8w_5cf8af8f (resized).jpgpanther-black (resized).jpg

tiger (resized).jpg

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Crap! A club I actually belong to and it's gonna get shut down. Figures!

Never fear! The Metallica Club would love to have you!

#24 2 years ago

I drained that silly thread long ago. I'm somewhat surprised that it's still going.

#25 2 years ago

http://www.spookypinball.com/podcast-2/

I question if anyone actually understand's Lionman, even Lionman himself. At least all here can recognize that and share his pain.

Bug over at the Spooky Podcast has taken some steps to remedy the mystery and lore, check it out around Episode 78 and ongoing.... if you dare.

#26 2 years ago

Can we add a camel? (just for no particular reason whatsoever)
big_1411429502_image (resized).jpg

#27 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'll leave this thread open for a little bit but our general rule is all Lionmanning and such discussion is to be contained in the Lionman thread..

That thread has been going forever without moderation.. Im sure it cant hurt to leave this club open for fun debate no ?

#28 2 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

I question if anyone actually understand's Lionman, even Lionman himself. At least all here can recognize that and share his pain.

This is exactly why i started this club !!

#29 2 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

Can we add a camel? (just for no particular reason whatsoever)

of course we can !!! Thius is our anti LIONMAN thread !!!

#30 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I drained that silly thread long ago. I'm somewhat surprised that it's still going.

Somewhat surprised? It's the most popular thread on here and the mods may even ending up changing the name of the site to LIONMANPINSIDE.com. Thing is more serious than you realize.

#31 2 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

That thread has been going forever without moderation.. Im sure it cant hurt to leave this club open for fun debate no ?

I agree. I'm going to leave this thread open for a bit. So have fun. Eventually it will have to close though.

#32 2 years ago

Come on. I've been enjoying beers and lion man all night "aka" swords of fury

#33 2 years ago

IMG_1475 (resized).JPG

IMG_1476 (resized).JPG

#34 2 years ago

lol

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

Thius is our anti LIONMAN thread !!!

Just looking. There are 6445 posts on the Lionman thread, I have 6254 unread posts. Have not been there for some time.
But I never post stuff while intoxicated so never need to go there.

SOF is fun to play, it has some great shots, and it is still a Pinball machine.

#36 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Eventually it will have to close though.

why?

#37 2 years ago

For the sake of consistency, and the raft of users who have been moderated for mentioning the word outside of the word's thread.

#38 2 years ago

Robin made a rule that all Lionman discussion take place in the Lionman thread.

Robin's place. Robin's rules.

Marcus

#39 2 years ago

I much prefer this thread. I read the whole thing and wasted only a few minutes of my life.

Cheetahs forever.

#40 2 years ago

Wha.. Wha... Whaaat?

FB_IMG_1488494685276 (resized).jpg

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from rufessor:

I much prefer this thread. I read the whole thing and wasted only a few minutes of my life.
Cheetahs forever.

LOL.........that's the funniest thing I've seen or read all day. Thanks for the laugh and for this thread.

John

#43 2 years ago

Lion Woman?

image (resized).jpeg

#44 2 years ago

Now THAT'S a lionperson club worth joining!

#45 2 years ago

A man walks into a bar with a giraffe. The giraffe lies down on the floor and the man orders a drink. The bartender says, "Hey, you can't leave that lyin' here." The man says, "LIONMAN!"

#46 2 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I agree. I'm going to leave this thread open for a bit. So have fun. Eventually it will have to close though.

You can never silence the resistance! Ok, technically you can... but not in spirit!

#47 2 years ago

I always thought LIONMAN was some reference to a man in need of a bit of grooming in the general genital area.

Way off, Oh well!

#48 2 years ago

LIONMAN!

fun (resized).png

#49 2 years ago

Just going to place this here... Lioness.

020_sofia_lioness_at_ef16_by_basil_lion-d2yuj29Lioness. (resized).jpg

Here Kitty, Kitty. Kitty!

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from klr650:

For a very long time I just thought it meant wanking.

That's awesome!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 54 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside