IMG_2300 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2306 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2355 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2384 (resized).jpeg
Bloody Hell (resized).png
IMG_6441 (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-03-25 at 12.40.13?PM (resized).png
truck  (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 20-43-13 Ohio just voted to legalize recreational marijuana. See a list of every state where cannabis i
IMG_20240304_193126.jpg
Screenshot 2024-03-22 at 21-55-03 Shell to close 1 000 gas stations globally focus on EV charging (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-03-20 at 17-01-33 A coal billionaire is building the world’s biggest clean energy plant and it’s five times the
f-150-lightning-switchgear-40-65a81a0876c32 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#525 2 years ago

Wake up sheeple!!

sorry...someone was going to say it and I just wanted to be the first this time

1 month later
#935 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

People keep letting their attention be steered in the bad direction. That list is only relevant regarding old hat thinking and technology.
Thorium is a relatively common element. LFT Reactors have been around for decades now, but big money systems keep burying it just like anything else that is truly efficient and clean (can't make much ongoing money).
The most ludicrous stupidity of the current nuclear power system is the use of solid fuels. LFTR uses liquid principle and requires no pressurised water or containment vessel, and also can reduce (extract) old hat radioactive "waste" (+90% of the energy) to virtually nothing. All the answers have been around for a long time, just that the globalists money and broad contamination agenda is geared to stop it.
Don't take my word for it, assess for yourself.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1qlRntHhhHDU/
Put it another way. If people want to pretend it isn't real... the chinese are already building them, while the west keeps it's head in the sand, everyone can just buy them from over there in a few years time rather than produce them independently, I guess. :3

Nice...

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2022/mar/09/bitchute-website-continue-hosting-blocked-rt-channel

Screenshot 2022-05-05 210430 (resized).pngScreenshot 2022-05-05 210430 (resized).png
2 weeks later
#1128 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

Considering a Toyota hybrid for our next vehicle. Corolla, Camry, RAV4 or maybe another Sienna (good pin hauler). I've been wanting an F150 for the longest time but these gas prices don't look like they'll be going down any time soon.

Highlander hybrid would haul a pin, too. I'm hoping that the Tundras or at least the Tacomas get hybrid versions in the near future.

#1130 1 year ago
Quoted from pcprogrammer:

The Tundra does come in a hybrid but the mpg still isn't that great considering the price of gas now. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit $5 this summer.

Aaah, good to know. Yes, the gas-savings does seem a bit lack luster on the hybrid. Better performance, though, so there's that...

4 weeks later
#1777 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Ouch! I just blew my Coke Zero through both nostrils as I read this.

Yep...I see your issue now. You're suppose to snort it, not blow it. Rookie mistake.

#1899 1 year ago
pinwheel-pig.gifpinwheel-pig.gif
3 weeks later
#2279 1 year ago
Quoted from UnnDunn:

After viewing this slideshow, I am convinced. Gasoline is the future and this whole EV fad will die out soon.
/s (just in case).

I particularly enjoyed the quote from "Gary Tovar (Realtor)". Seems to fit some comments in this thread, for sure. lol

2 weeks later
#2519 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I love reading these well thought out answers to an ignored user’s (likely ridiculous) questions! Haha. I get to imagine the silliness in the original question and it makes me smile.

Aren't you worried you're missing out on the greatest idea since sliced bread? No?? Me either

#2674 1 year ago
Quoted from RyanStl:

Holy shit you all like to argue.

No we don't!!!

#2677 1 year ago

1 month later
#3418 1 year ago
Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

There are a lot of great looking EV's!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Which manufacturer is that last image? I would have guessed Volvo based on the headlights but the hood decal is something I can't place.

#3487 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

I have had a lot of long road trips, and one time I had a vehicle that had a really comfortable seat - I was amazed how much easier it was to drive further each day. Who knew a seat would be such a factor?

Older people

#3489 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

Happy that you consider me with the young. Absolutely!

I probably should have said "older people like me". I once took apart the driver's seat on an Avalon to add more cushion to it.

#3492 1 year ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

Ah, the 4 stages of life:
infancy
youth
adult
"may I interest you in a Toyota Avalon?"

#3522 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Well, at least it doesn't "SoUND LiKE A sLOt MAcHInE!"

Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

are there other sounds you can select?

Oooh...this would be cool

I can picture Fred's feet scrambling to get that car moving!

1 month later
#4450 1 year ago
Quoted from zaphX:

Speaking of Porsches and hating EVs, I got rid of my Taycan yesterday.
Traded it for this one.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Nice and congrats!!

2 weeks later
#4569 1 year ago

Nice article. Thanks for sharing

1 month later
#5373 1 year ago
Quoted from paynemic:

Please tell me I’m not the only one completely freaked out by this guys crazy rants? Does everyone else have him blocked already?
I’m on my way!! It’s coming! Sit back and watch the show!!

Yep...not worth the head space IMO

#5388 1 year ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Why does the pro EV community have such a fixation with penises?
Did I walk into the wrong bar?

insecure much?

2 months later
#5916 11 months ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

There is an ever-increasing number of Teslas in my neighborhood these days so they are all around at slow speeds, pulling in and out of their driveways and such. I can always hear them. They all seem to make the same noise even at low speed, it is a sort of low pitched whining noise. It sounds kind of weird actually, but I can definitely hear it. I don't know if that is actual noise from the car of if it is artificially generated noise for the purpose of safety, which I think is a thing.

Artificial for safety. Hybrids do this as well.

1 week later
#6124 11 months ago
Quoted from DBLM:

Regardless if you like EV’s or think they are the tool of some nefarious cabal; regardless of what plug you prefer, if the Texas grid can handle EV charging, or how much range you can get under optimal conditions vs 40 degrees vs 12 degreesn one thing, and one thing only remains constant and true:
My cat hates all of you.[quoted image]

LOL! That was totally worth reading through this thread. Bravo!!

3 months later
#7557 8 months ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:My neighborhood in CA was filled with dozens of big pickup trucks. I never saw any of them with anything in the bed of the truck, let alone towing something.

Same in my subdivision for the most part. However, with that said, they are nice to have when needed. There are a few times a year when I wish I had one. In the past I've had a hard time justifying getting one, but I've been thinking about it lately.

#7558 8 months ago

Ooops....almost posted another car fire story, but that was like 8 arguments or so ago.

#8027 8 months ago
Quoted from PBhead:

Now that really is some stupid bullshit, your Americanophobia! I'm done talking anything with you BOY. You shouldn't be going there on this forum, it's supposed to be for fun and pinball, not for trolls like you.
... AND It's amazing how folks all over the world send their kids here for their higher education, isn't it
Peace out Mr smart guy. Enjoy your trolling

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

3 weeks later
#8711 7 months ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'm confused by all these sudden desires to want to drive at a moments notice after running your car to the absolute brink of empty. On an average day, I drive about an hour a day. That car (currently a gas vehicle) is sitting, for me, 23 hours a day. Even if it were electric, in my scenario, I could go for multiple days without having to charge at all. Why do we suddenly have these scenarios locked and loaded saying that my car is empty at all times and I suddenly need to leave the house on an empty battery?
I understand this scenario, but I'm saying it would be so wildly rare that it would be moot for me. We have two cars. Just take the other one. Or... hell.... skip the middle man and hop on your horse. No more fuel concerns, be it gas or electric.
Oh WAIT. my horse is hungry and eating the moment I stubbed my toe. Looks like I'm gonna die.

Thanks for the laugh! That was awesome.

But don't be confused. There's an agenda at play here. Multiple reasons to hate EVs are thrown at the wall to see what sticks. This is just the latest. The world is changing as it always will and certain segments are literally and figuratively fighting back. EV adoption is just one line in the sand.

6 months later
#9696 33 days ago
Quoted from frisbez:

All good things come to an end.
Anybody have details on EV SUVs that can fit a pinball machine?
[quoted image]

Ouch... I hope every one is ok.

I don't believe any of the Tesla models do, unless the head is removed. Not sure about other brands. You might search in this thread, too
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vehicles-that-a-pinball-machine-fits-in

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mostater.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread?tu=mostater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.