ford-charge-station-pro-install-with-1-conduit-this-time-v0-e1kcy3p1c3za1.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Image 4-21-24 at 1.05?PM (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 13-53-01 Who Wants a Loud Car (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 18-12-04 reddit (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.32.26?AM (resized).png
used (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1903 1 year ago
Quoted from UnnDunn:

Just picked up this 2022 Hyundai Kona Electric Limited. Super stoked about it. It’s going to cost me $9 to fully charge this thing on the street at night in NYC. $9! That’s just bonkers! It cost $65 to fill up my previous car, for roughly the same amount of miles.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

If you dont mind me asking how do you plug it in at night? Since that looks like street parking do you just run a cord? Are you not worried about some jerk unplugging it in the night? What do you do if you can not find a spot to park by your building?

1 week later
#2048 1 year ago
Quoted from UnnDunn:

I love when people project their views onto "most people", as if you have any clue what "most people" think. I mean, the poll at the top of this page utterly refutes your assertion.
Data from surveys has repeatedly shown that all it really takes to convert an EV skeptic is seat time in an EV. The EV experience is so much better than ICEV that JD Power found last year that simply riding (not even driving) an EV made respondents three times more likely to buy an EV.
This past weekend, I took a couple of friends on a trip that took about 90 minutes. These are people who had heard of EVs and, if anything, thought they were a little weird, but nothing else. The minute they got in and we started moving, holy shit, it was like a switch flipped in their heads. In minutes their perception of EVs changed dramatically from "eh, weird" to "this is the future".

Until you can charge an entire battery in minutes or the range is 3-5x there is no way. How long you think it would take a semi to truck your pinball machine from Chicago to California

3 weeks later
#2442 1 year ago
Quoted from Electrocute:

A truly green vehicle. No fossil fuel was used in construction.
[quoted image]

How is lieutenant Dan suppose to work get to work with that?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rizmo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread?tu=Rizmo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.