ford-charge-station-pro-install-with-1-conduit-this-time-v0-e1kcy3p1c3za1.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Image 4-21-24 at 1.05?PM (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 13-53-01 Who Wants a Loud Car (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 18-12-04 reddit (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.32.26?AM (resized).png
used (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#931 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

There's no free lunch here, except for maybe nuclear fusion but... Yeah... Not there yet. Maybe in our lifetimes, they seem to be rather close. THAT is the free lunch, a limitless power source that produces really no byproduct of waste... Then electric cars are a slam dunk no brainer thing.
Jeff

Vehicles aside, we are not close to practical fusion at all as they report the plasma efficiency and not the actual net output efficiency which is far less! As stated millions of times, "it's still 30 years off". Same thing they said when I did a speech on it in college back in 85. We literally need several miracles yet to achieve it! Also, read this...
https://thebulletin.org/2017/04/fusion-reactors-not-what-theyre-cracked-up-to-be/
Some highlights...
- Tritium fuel cannot be fully replenished.
- Huge parasitic power consumption.
- Radiation damage and radioactive waste.
- Nuclear weapons proliferation.
- Additional disadvantages shared with fission reactors.

#936 1 year ago
Quoted from razorsedge:

People keep letting their attention be steered in the bad direction. That list is only relevant regarding old hat thinking and technology.
Thorium is a relatively common element. LFT Reactors have been around for decades now, but big money systems keep burying it just like anything else that is truly efficient and clean (can't make much ongoing money).
The most ludicrous stupidity of the current nuclear power system is the use of solid fuels. LFTR uses liquid principle and requires no pressurised water or containment vessel, and also can reduce (extract) old hat radioactive "waste" (+90% of the energy) to virtually nothing. All the answers have been around for a long time, just that the globalists money and broad contamination agenda is geared to stop it.
Don't take my word for it, assess for yourself.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/1qlRntHhhHDU/
Put it another way. If people want to pretend it isn't real... the chinese are already building them, while the west keeps it's head in the sand, everyone can just buy them from over there in a few years time rather than produce them independently, I guess. :3

You nailed it my friend!!
It's a shame so few people understand this! And Thorium reactors are a fascinating technology that needs more R&D!! It could even solve our energy problem for good. How many people even know what it is? You can blame the fossil fuel cartel!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thorium-based_nuclear_power

#941 1 year ago

#948 1 year ago

I believe it works on the same principle as this...

screen-shot-2010-10-20-at-8-30-07-pm (resized).pngscreen-shot-2010-10-20-at-8-30-07-pm (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Outlane.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread?tu=Mr_Outlane and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.