ford-charge-station-pro-install-with-1-conduit-this-time-v0-e1kcy3p1c3za1.jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Image 4-21-24 at 1.05?PM (resized).jpeg
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 13-53-01 Who Wants a Loud Car (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 18-12-04 reddit (resized).png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 8.32.26?AM (resized).png
used (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1279 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

The dude is a conman, nothing more. He's built his "empire" on the backs of the American taxpayer and his daddies slave labor in South Africa. Without the billions in tax payer money and the head start his dad gave him you wouldn't know his name. THAT'S the problem.
Also, I have done work at the Tesla Fremont factory and I can assure you EVERYONE is terrified of the guy and he's a complete and total asshole in person. Has no respect for the people around him, treats them in a derogatory fashion, and only wants to work with people who will do nothing but tell him he's right, he's perfect, and he never makes a mistake.
I don't care what he does in his personal life, none of that matters to me, but his professional life is built on a lie... That's a fact.
Jeff

I find it interesting that some people think Elon is being set up to be a powerful world leader in the future.His grandfather was an explorer and owned emerald mines.There is a myth about the holy grail being a single emerald from Lucifer’s crown???His mother was connected with the Manson family murders.
We shall see,we live in interesting times.

#1381 1 year ago
Quoted from MtnFrost:

The world is suffering from high gas prices due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, and you can’t understand the market forces at play.

#1408 1 year ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

People have been claiming we are running out of oil for decades. I remember years ago politicians saying get used to high prices because they will never go down again. They did. The energy industry is worldwide and very complex. Things just don't change overnight and a lot depends on speculations. If you think there is going to be political instabilities or more regulations, you don't invest heavily in projects. It's the same for the consumer market. If consumers do not have confidence in the administration and/or the economy, they invest and spend very cautiously. You can simply say that an administration has zero impact on industries and economics.

Petroleum literally means "rock oil." It is the second most abundant liquid on Earth.

More precisely, mostly dead plankton deposits at the bottom of the oceans for millions of years that subsequently got trapped and buried in geological formations, then pressure-cooked in there.

Also, the modest refilling of some oil reservoirs is now easily proven to be from particular formations that allow the oil to flow underground far enough from the source rock that we don't know for sure where the latter is.

Oil wells refill with time as the underground currents continue to feed them. It's a continuation of the water cycle, just underground. River's don't dry up because we take some water from them for whatever purposes. The idea that wells dry up is another lie and only possible for a short time if the rate of extraction is higher than the rate at which they are fed.

#1413 1 year ago

Larry Cavanaugh former Operating Engineer/Process Operator/Safety Officer at Exxon Mobile (1977-2010)

I worked in the Petroleum Sector for 35 years. During that time, I never saw a match between what Big Oil was actually doing right in front of me, and what the Media was saying about it. Think about that.

During my employment circa 2000–2010, I spotted two small side bar articles on the Stock Market pages in the local newspaper. (The Billings Gazette, Billings, Montana USA.)

Both of these articles originated with a wire service (but I can't remember which), and the gist of the two articles was that; article 1, Saudi Oil Wells have been found by Petroleum Engineers to be filling up with oil FROM BELOW! and years later

2. Petroleum Engineers have discovered that oil Wells in the Gulf of Mexico are filling up and it's not sea water. It's oil FROM BELOW! The Engineers' speculation is that the Earth may manufacture Petroleum.

You must understand that most of what you hear about this subject is absolutely manufactured to make people think a certain way about it.

It's called propaganda, ajitprop (agitation propaganda), and it's also known as 'the big lie' or alternatively 'Bullshit'.

The truth is that the modern automobile is a marvel of non-poluteing technology, but the media and popular culture hold the Internal Combustion Engine hostage to it's crimes committed in decades long past.

The second part of that truth is that Solar and wind generating tech is at a standstill. It's stopped because unless there is a giant scientific breakthrough, the tech is basically maxed out. Solar is only operating less than half the time, and wind turbines protectively shut down below 20°F. (I don't know for a fact, but I think it's a lube oil viscosity issue in the gearcase for the generator).

In short, ‘Green’ will not save us from anything far, far into the distant future. You would do well to understand that we cannot carry on in our modern world without it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Damen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-i-hate-evs-thread?tu=Damen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.