You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2317.JPG
IMG_2318.JPG
IMG_2320.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I just picked up my own hulk for 200. Pics when I get home. It is in AMAZING shape but it does not work.

#2 12 years ago

Glad it went through. Let me know when you want to go through it

#3 12 years ago

I just picked up my own hulk for 200. Pics when I get home. It is in AMAZING shape but it does not work.

Where did you find it?

#4 12 years ago

well it looks as though i'm the lone non-hulk owner in CT, gotta find me a gottlieb spider-man!

#5 12 years ago

I got it about 10 min away from you steve. A local auction. And I paid 250. Not 200. I'm posting from my phone.

#6 12 years ago

lots of Hulk sightings as of late
-nice score 96stang

#7 12 years ago

What auction? Didn't know of any auction places around here that have pins

#8 12 years ago

It was a volume reduction facility in danielson ct. I went to another one tonight that had an f14. Went for too to much. The whole playfield was chewed up and it didn't work.

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I got it about 10 min away from you steve. A local auction. And I paid 250. Not 200. I'm posting from my phone.

The seller and auctioneer are friends of mine. I wasn't sure if you were talking about the same pin. They contacted me last week about it. The seller was considering having me recondition it for him, but decided to sell instead. I had a absentee bid in which you obviously beat. It looked to be in really nice shape. I'm glad it went to a good pinside home. If it came here it would have sat around and collected dust. I hope it ends up to be an easy restoration for you. Enjoy and have a great holiday season.

Steve

#10 12 years ago

How Often do they have these auctions with pins? I need to attend one. Do they have a site listing when they will be auctioning pins?

#12 12 years ago

They are here. All it did to start was light up. The power supply was toasty. I swapped the one from my dragon and the displays came on. player 3 and for just had 1's all the way across. Player 1 had the wavy zeros. Then when I went to turn it on it began playing music on repeat. Also it has just always kicked the ball out. Any ideas where I can start to look to repair it?

IMG_2320.JPGIMG_2320.JPG IMG_2318.JPGIMG_2318.JPG IMG_2317.JPGIMG_2317.JPG

#13 12 years ago

Wavy display usually means slam tilt. Game won't start with it. Also shouldn't kIck out a ball either. Check slam tilt switch on bottom of coin door. Also check all connector pins. My power supply is 100 percent so that I can get to you. I'll bring my old CPU and driver board too Once you re pin it. I like the looks of that backglass! Any flaking at all?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

1,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Massillon, OH
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hulk-has-invaded-connecticut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.