Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 80 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by dmbjunky
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

photo_(8)_(768x1024).jpg
2012-09-21_14-12-33_99.jpg
image.jpg
Lazor12.JPG

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 6 years ago

"Kingpin" I remember playing this at SS Billiards years ago. The Theme, Sound and Dotmatrix animation are outstanding. Hoping Gene comes thru with the remakes.

#102 6 years ago

Took me around 10 years to find a true prototype rollergames with factory installed SKATE drop targets and XR7 playfield. In a weird sort of way, I'm almost a little let down that the search is over...

Now, I need a 'new' grail.

#103 6 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Now, I need a 'new' grail.

Try for an EM Charlie's Angels.

John Dayhuff spent a decade on that one.

LTG : )

#104 6 years ago

Actually, LTG, I'd rather have an EM Canada Dry

Anybody got one?

I guess I can reset the counter.. I'll post back in 2023 with an update

#105 6 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

No, what pin or pin part is your Grail? What game/part do you seeketh and how long have you seeked?

Any machine at all. I've been obsessed with owning my own machine for about 10 years now and have not been in a housing situation where that is possible. Just did another 10 year refi so I have no idea when it might ever happen.

#106 6 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

Actually, LTG, I'd rather have an EM Canada Dry
Anybody got one?
I guess I can reset the counter.. I'll post back in 2023 with an update

You must re-import it from France, we have them all.

#107 6 years ago

that's what I paid for my TZ back in the day. Excellent price.

#108 6 years ago

For me it was CV. Stayed on the lookout for about 4 years. Met someone who had one but said they were not ready to sell. I just contacted them about every 2 months for over a year and they finally decided to sell. I had to sell my only NIB purchase(BDK) to raise money for CV and I have never regretted it. I recently began to tire of CV, so I made it much harder and now I'm interested in it all over again!

#109 6 years ago
Quoted from valentin27:

You must re-import it from France, we have them all.

There are a few in the US I know about. Less than 5.

#110 6 years ago

Mine was EM Joker Poker. I played one when it was new, and over the last several years, before I had even bought my first pin, I looked, watched and waited. It was my conclusion that this one would remain a grail, as I had never seen a nice one come up for sale, and those that had them were in no hurry to part with them.

This would have remained true if I hadn't joined Pinside and made friends in the hobby. Then a few months ago I was in the right place at the right time, and acquired one HUO, that has to be one of the nicest ones in existence. Now, I am truly satisfied, and plan to keep it a real long time.

#111 6 years ago
Quoted from Skrippy:

I have Bronze Grails I guess,

That's sort of where I am now. TZ was my frist and the one I always wanted back in the day. Then RBION & WH20 where snatched up. So maybe IJ & Creech are left.

But really I'd like to get enough cash to get a New Stern when they come out...play it for awhile and move it out and get the next new one. NIB def a grail for me.

#112 6 years ago

I think my new Grail will be Mephisto

3 years later
#113 2 years ago

Since this thread already existed, I wanted to see what people now have as their holy grail. I don't have the space or money for a bit yet (busy restoring Centaur with CPR love), but mine would be:

Spirit or Asteroid Annie

Runners up:
Frontier (I had one, with a spare NOS playfield. Idiot to sell it, we were desperate at the time).
CC or MofR (since I never have bought a "modern" pin).

#114 2 years ago

I knew Odin loved Joker Poker!

#115 2 years ago

Wow...blast from the past. I still haven't found a Mephisto...also looking a Taito Mr. Black.

#116 2 years ago

AC/DC (Pro) or AC/DC (Pro)-(le) Maybe someday I'll be willing to spend what it will take to get one but it won't be any time soon.

#117 2 years ago

Finally getting one, Alien LE
hoping for
Blade Runner
Slayer
Creepshow
Dune
Running Man
Total Recall
Motorhead
too many others that will never happen.

#118 2 years ago

Just checked out the Alien - it would certainly be on the "must produce" list. Not sure I'm digging what they did with the art. Blade Runner would be cool - just not a BR 2!

#119 2 years ago

At this moment it's a DE Batman. I grew up with that movie and love the Paul Faris art. I hope it plays well but I understand if it's a little shallow because I have DE Hook.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Boards
PCB Emporium
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 14.95
$ 89.99
$ 50.00
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 71.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX
6,500 (Firm)
Sale Pending!
Bakersfield, CA
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Austin, TX
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside