(Topic ID: 175497)

The holiday hogwash has begun

By seeburg220

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0999 (resized).PNG
    #1 7 years ago

Take a look at this retailer's EBay ad for an Eight Ball. Note the hyper-inflated price, and especially the first sentence in the description. They're so busy typing in a 4th digit in the price, that they don't even list the correct game name. At least I got a laugh out of it at their expense.

IMG_0999 (resized).PNGIMG_0999 (resized).PNG

#2 7 years ago

Priced fairly considering a Space Invaders recently sold for 7,000

#3 7 years ago

I suppose that I hope they get their asking price. Would certainly make the value of what I have go up??

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from GPS:

I suppose that I hope they get their asking price.

Of course, on second look - that is fully restored. Heck of a lot of work and a lot of parts, including a one year warranty. Comparing this to stock game prices is not comparing apples to oranges...it's a whole 'nother animal.

#5 7 years ago

He should take that high priced nonsense to Ebay.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-holiday-hogwash-has-begun and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.