hobbit (resized).png
IMG_5144 (resized).JPG
Hobbit Rulesheet v0.8.pdf (PDF preview)
hobbit_sankey2 (resized).png
FeederMap-Alt (resized).png
FeederMap (resized).png
hobbit_sankey_fixed (resized).png
EOB (resized).png
Hobbit_Rulesheet_v0.6small.pdf (PDF preview)
13839694_1236657023033748_1917523963_o_(resized).jpg
Hobbit_Rulesheet_v0.5(300dpi).pdf (PDF preview)
Hobbit_Rulesheet_v0.2.pdf (PDF preview)

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #86 Modes map, and images link (spoilers) Posted by koops (4 years ago)

Post #108 Mode order graphics and dependencies Posted by tiesmasc (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.
#1 5 years ago

This thread will be for discussion, development, and distribution of a Hobbit Rulesheet.

This first post in the thread will always link to the latest version for easy reference.

The latest version is currently here --> https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-rulesheet/page/4#post-5735785

#2 5 years ago

First draft of the rulesheet attached below in PDF format.

Hobbit_Rulesheet_v0.2.pdf

#4 5 years ago

Thanks for posting this

#5 5 years ago

Thanks

#6 5 years ago

Cool

#7 5 years ago

Well done. Thanks for putting in the effort.

#8 5 years ago

Good job. Learned a thing or two with these written rules.

1 week later
#9 5 years ago

First attempt at updating for code 1.10.

Major changes to Smaug Multiball, Resurgence of Sauron mode, and addition of Feast Frenzy.
Many minor changes beyond that and some additions to modes, mystery awards, etc.

This update would not have been possible without Metahugh posting playing of the game (and having a sweet setup that highlights the playfied, LCD, and book individually).

Note: PDF is low res b/c I couldn't upload the higher res version.

#10 5 years ago

Excellent work . . . . Thanks

#11 5 years ago

Thank you! Great work. TH is going to have the deepest ruleset in pinball and I don't think we've seen nothing yet in terms of just how fun the game will become.

In an older thread Keith mentioned that the game will have 3 mini wizard modes, 3 major wizard modes and 1 super wizard mode (for completing all 31 scenes).

#12 5 years ago

Does anyone know what "attempt beast backstab" does or leads to?

#13 5 years ago
Quoted from Pale_Purple:

Does anyone know what "attempt beast backstab" does or leads to?

Yes. The ring button can be used to kill (back stab) a beast. This is particularly useful when you only have the spider or warg left to hit to start Beast Frenzy.

#14 5 years ago

Are you sure? I thought it dropped the diverter in the ramp for a quick loop to the back of the Orc/goblin?

#15 5 years ago

I noticed after Advancing To Erebor and noticed that after starting Beast Multiball the scoring for collecting the Erebor jackpot was 2X

I believe this was because I had 2 balls in play, it even showed a "2X" in red on the upper right of the screen where it was showing the jackpot total

#17 5 years ago

Hi!

Could someone describe me for what this ring functions are/do

Ring Save Action (right outlane, preciousness)
?will it save a ball ??

 Fire Windlance (i.e. arrow?) left outlane)
??

 Postpone Lock (on right ramp)
 Postpone Mode (on right ramp)
?!? lock is always the right ramp, so what happens when its lit and i will press it?

 Score Extra Points
thats easy

 Attempt Beast Backstab
?? which beast?

thx
tom

#18 5 years ago

=============================
When you build up to a level 4 mystery award and collect it you enable "Precioussss" which is a right lane outlane ball save feature. Basically when the ball exits the playfield via the right outlane and then hits the standup target you get a ball save feature. You have to time when you press the ring button to save your ball.

Fire Windlance (i.e. arrow?) left outlane)
==========================
Any time the ball is stored in the left outlane you can press the ring button to launch the ball (fire the windlance / shoot an arrow). Most often this will be because you have collected a Level 3 mystery award (Load Arrow). This enables at the start of a mode the option to fire the arrow at the right time so the ball will hit a MAN target and give extra scoring for that mode.

Postpone Lock (on right ramp)
===================
Exactly what it says... when lock is lit you can postpone it. You might want to do this so you can start a mode instead, finish a mode, or any number of reasons.

Postpone Mode (on right ramp)
======================
Just like above but postponing the mode... typically b/c you don't want to play the selected mode and would like the chance to change it.

Score Extra Points
============
obvious...

Attempt Beast Backstab
================
I have different feedback on what this does. I don't know which is accurate. Below is what I've read:

Whenever one or more beasts are above the playfield and the ring button has enabled “Attempt Beast Backstab” you can press the button to kill (back stab) a beast. This is particularly useful when you only have the spider or warg left to hit to start Beast Frenzy or if you wish to hit the shot that a particular beast is blocking.

Whenever the Orc or the Goblin are above the playfield and the ring button has enabled “Attempt Beast Backstab” you can press the button to attempt to backstab him. This involves the game dropping the diverter in the ramp so you can hit a quick loop and come back down into the back of that beast.

#19 5 years ago

FYI: I've gotten some very nice feedback and information from others that is being worked into a new revision... And I'm always happy to get more information so I can further improve the rulesheet.

#20 5 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

==========================
Any time the ball is stored in the left outlane you can press the ring button to launch the ball (fire the windlance / shoot an arrow). Most often this will be because you have collected a Level 3 mystery award (Load Arrow). This enables at the start of a mode the option to fire the arrow at the right time so the ball will hit a MAN target and give extra scoring for that mode.
Postpone Lock (on right ramp)
===================

Since I updated to 1.10 code the ring button is no longer blue when starting a mode, to fire when ready. It now flashes red? and auto-fires after a few seconds. Is this a setting, or is it a change?

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Since I updated to 1.10 code the ring button is no longer blue when starting a mode, to fire when ready. It now flashes red? and auto-fires after a few seconds. Is this a setting, or is it a change?

I don't know. I don't own a game or I'd check the settings. If someone does know I'll be happy to include the info in the rulesheet.

#22 5 years ago

thank you

i hope i understand this soon, to much rules

1 week later
#23 5 years ago

Updated again...
Hobbit_Rulesheet_v0.5(300dpi).pdf

#24 5 years ago

Thank you Great work.

Keith mentioned a while back that the game will have 3 mini wizard modes, 3 major wizard modes and 1 super wizard mode in it. I wonder if the Arkenstone modes are considered mini wizard modes or the 3 major wizard modes?

#25 5 years ago

arkenstone are major. Minor are super Spinner, Beast and feast frenzy.

2 weeks later
#26 5 years ago

A few updates:
1) The Ring Button: "Light Thorin" is an award. You also definitely need a charged ring to postpone mode or lock. You have "Fire Windlance" as a charged award, but that shouldn't be. You use the ring button to fire a loaded arrow at the start of a mode, but that's lit by the mystery award.
I believe "Beast Backstab" is the first one of the two scenarios you listed.
2) Beast Frenzy: Thorin (captive ball) lights for jackpots during this mode too. Starting it adds a rune towards an Arkenstone mode.
3) Feast Frenzy...starting it definitely awards a rune towards an Arkenstone mode. If you get all the Dwarves the mode ends.
4) Smaug Multiball...starting it also definitely adds a rune towards an Arkenstone mode.
5) The level 3 mystery award, load arrow, is only good for one shot...I.e. One mode start.
6) Precioussssss ball save game only requires the outlane switch to be hit, NOT the Beorn target...but I did figure out what Beorn is for today!
7) The Beorn target becomes active during multiballs. You will know this because the right inlane lamps strobe in a sequence towards the target when it is active. Hitting this target adds a ball. It's similar to the outlane add a balls that were added to WOZ in the late update.
8) Reaching Erebor and beating a mode both add runes to an Arkenstone mode. When you get all 5 runes you start an Arkenstone mode by hitting either VUK. Into the Fire is pretty cool, but very sparse on sounds/music/speech at this point. It's a multiball with a lengthy sequence that makes sense shot-wise in the context of the scene, as Keith's games always do. I believe I got pretty far through it, though who knows?
9) For kicking over barrels: I believe a single "DWARF" target is lit flashing a light blue/white color to hit instead of any ARF target?
10) Mode Selection: yes, both left and right flippers work for this (they move the selected mode in opposite directions)
11) I won't get into modes this post, but I think "Defeat of Azog" is impossible. It can start a few ways, but always puts an undefeatable beast in your way. For example it will light the right loop as the mode shot but pop up the Warg so you can't hit it. You can bash the Warg all day and he just growls. Nothing else is lit. I think I ONCE had the Orc pop up with the loop as the shot, but after hitting that shot it gave me another impossible scenario. Weird that it is different each time though.
I also swear that both the One Ring mode and the Thief in the Night mode required more than one shot before...I might be crazy there, but it would be super cool if the modes slightly altered depending on WHEN you played them.

That's all for now...this is on version 1.20 by the way.

#27 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

A few updates:
1) The Ring Button: "Light Thorin" is an award. You also definitely need a charged ring to postpone mode or lock. You have "Fire Windlance" as a charged award, but that should be. You use the ring button to fire a loaded arrow at the start of a mode, but that's lit by the mystery award.
I believe "Beast Backstab" is the first one listed.
2) Beast Frenzy: Thorin (captive ball) lights for jackpots during this mode too. Starting it adds a rune towards an Arkenstone mode.
3) Feast Frenzy...starting it definitely awards a rune towards an Arkenstone mode. If you get all the Dwarves the mode ends.
4) Smaug Multiball...starting it also definitely adds a rune towards an Arkenstone mode.
5) The level 3 mystery award, load arrow, is only good for one shot...I.e. One mode start.
6) Precioussssss ball save game only requires the outlane switch to be hit, NOT the Beorn target...but I did figure out what Beorn is for today!
7) The Beorn target becomes active during multiballs. You will know this because the right inlane lamps strobe in a sequence towards the target when it is active. Hitting this target adds a ball. It's similar to the late outlane add a balls that were added to WOZ in the late update.
Reaching Erebor and beating a mode both add runes to an Arkenstone mode. When you get all 5 runes you start an Arkenstone mode by hitting either VUK. Into the Fire is pretty cool, but very sparse on sounds/music/speech at this point. It's a multiball with a lengthy sequence that makes sense shot-wise in the context of the scene, as Keith's games always do. I believe I got pretty far through it, though who knows?
9) For kicking over barrels: I believe a single "DWARF" target is lit flashing a light blue/white color to hit instead of any ARF target?
10) Mode Selection: yes, both left and right flippers work for this (they move the selected mode in opposite directions)
11) I won't get into modes this post, but I think "Defeat of Azog" is impossible. It can start a few ways, but always puts an undefeatable beast in your way. For example it will light the right loop as the mode shot but pop up the Warg so you can't hit it. You can bash the Warg all day and he just growls. Nothing else is lit. I think I ONCE had the Orc pop up with the loop as the shot, but after hitting that shot it gave me another impossible scenario. Weird that it is different each time though.
I also swear that both the One Ring mode and the Thief in the Night mode required more than one shot before...I might be crazy there, but it would be super cool if the modes slightly altered depending on WHEN you played them.
That's all for now...this is on version 1.20 by the way.

Thanks for the update. Just got back home to my new machine so I plan to get a lot of games in tomorrow with the new code. I noticed the Beorn target in the settings indicating that it adds a ball during multiball, very nice!

#28 5 years ago

Thank you Pimp77! Hoping with the release of 1.21 I'll be getting a lot more updates. Also just watched MetaHugh's video of 1.21 with Into the Fire and that looks like a blast! (and very deep)

1 week later
#29 5 years ago

In the Defeat of Azog, look for the blue light inserts and hitting that will drop the beast for a little bit. Very tough mode, almost not worth it for the little points you get. I really enjoy the pop bumper modes and seeing that magnet catch a nice loop shot before dropping it into the bumpers for big points.

I was finally able to beat Into the Fire today. There are four stages before getting to victory laps. The first stage is just collecting 15 of the lit green shots and then hitting the super jackpot on the left ramp. This will then add a ball into play without a ball save. The next stage involves hitting 3 drop targets and then the warg. Repeat roughly 8-10 times?? Super Jackpot collect is at the Thorin captive ball and a ball is added upon collecting it. Stage 3 seems to be hitting 15 or so beast (all but the spider). They pop up at random times. After hitting the necessary number, both the Orc and Goblin stay up and you have to shoot the ball through them and into the captive ball for the super jackpot. Once again, a ball is added after collecting the super jackpot. Stage 4 involves hitting either ramp to raise 3 beasts (all but the spider) and then hitting a total of 15 beasts. The beasts you hit won't come up until you hit another ramp shot. After hitting the 15 beasts, you then shoot the right ramp (bilbo baggins) to collect the super jackpot and add a ball into play. It will then tell you that you beat the mode and the next objective is to collect 15 members (victory laps) before collecting another super jackpot.

I did notice that the super jackpot did not light after the completion of stage 4. The TV said to shoot Bilbo, but the Bilbo insert wasn't lit. Overall, phenomenal mode and it really fit the theme of the movie well.

The more I play this game, the more I love it. It is truly unlike anything I've ever played before. It is super important to be accurate with your shooting in order to get high scores. Nothing is worse than having Into the Fire lit and not being able to hit either hole.

Can't wait for the next two mini wizard modes! I think I had one game where I played Into the Fire 3 times. The progress doesn't carry forward. Each time through it starts at the beginning.

#30 5 years ago

^ Nice post. Have to agree, the more I play this pin, the more I like it. I am enjoying the hell out of learning the rules. I've read some of the posts in this thread, but intentionally I have not read the entire rule sheet as I am enjoying trying to figure some of this stuff out for myself.

As I posted in the owners thread, I was able to score 18k points on the rollover skill shot. I believe I did this by not only hitting all 4 of the rollovers, but timing it so that the ball hit each of the rollovers while the roaming light was lit for each rollover. Can anyone confirm? This was extremely satisfying to do, and I have not been able to repeat it yet.

#31 5 years ago

Thank you for the excellent information which I will include in the next update. (Already have drafted most of it but this will help clear out some of my questions.)

Scott

#32 5 years ago

Can only imagine how long the rule sheet will be, this game is so deep already. Smaug mb is so fun, and killing Smaug is not an easy task especially with Beast Frenzy going as well. Great coding by Keith to depict the missing scale for the "kill shot."

#33 5 years ago

Yes, killing Smaug is definitely challenging....as it should be. Kind of reminds me of the difficulty in completing some of the MB's on LOTR.

I've only killed Smaug once so far. Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler Alert:

Great sequence, love how the flippers go dead, you lose all your balls, and let you watch the sequence of Smaug falling to the ground on the LCD. Then another cool MB starts.

#34 5 years ago

how could you kill smaug?

i played the multiballs a lot and got min 10-20 Jackpots and some super Jackpots

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballer0415:

In the Defeat of Azog, look for the blue light inserts and hitting that will drop the beast for a little bit. Very tough mode, almost not worth it for the little points you get. I really enjoy the pop bumper modes and seeing that magnet catch a nice loop shot before dropping it into the bumpers for big points.
I was finally able to beat Into the Fire today. There are four stages before getting to victory laps. The first stage is just collecting 15 of the lit green shots and then hitting the super jackpot on the left ramp. This will then add a ball into play without a ball save. The next stage involves hitting 3 drop targets and then the warg. Repeat roughly 8-10 times?? Super Jackpot collect is at the Thorin captive ball and a ball is added upon collecting it. Stage 3 seems to be hitting 15 or so beast (all but the spider). They pop up at random times. After hitting the necessary number, both the Orc and Goblin stay up and you have to shoot the ball through them and into the captive ball for the super jackpot. Once again, a ball is added after collecting the super jackpot. Stage 4 involves hitting either ramp to raise 3 beasts (all but the spider) and then hitting a total of 15 beasts. The beasts you hit won't come up until you hit another ramp shot. After hitting the 15 beasts, you then shoot the right ramp (bilbo baggins) to collect the super jackpot and add a ball into play. It will then tell you that you beat the mode and the next objective is to collect 15 members (victory laps) before collecting another super jackpot.
I did notice that the super jackpot did not light after the completion of stage 4. The TV said to shoot Bilbo, but the Bilbo insert wasn't lit. Overall, phenomenal mode and it really fit the theme of the movie well.
The more I play this game, the more I love it. It is truly unlike anything I've ever played before. It is super important to be accurate with your shooting in order to get high scores. Nothing is worse than having Into the Fire lit and not being able to hit either hole.
Can't wait for the next two mini wizard modes! I think I had one game where I played Into the Fire 3 times. The progress doesn't carry forward. Each time through it starts at the beginning.

Nice write up. I usually flame out of Into the Fire in stage 4.

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from kapsreiter:

how could you kill smaug?
i played the multiballs a lot and got min 10-20 Jackpots and some super Jackpots

Not quite sure on all of the rules but once you get by the stages involving the normal jackpot shots, you then must hit the MAN targets to light one of the three scale shots on SMAUG (ARF targets of DWARF). Hit a ARF target, so only two are left. Then hit MAN target again, followed by a ARF target you didn't hit yet. Then the final one is where it gets tough. You shoot the MAN target to light the right ramp which then diverts the ball to the kickback. You then have to press the ring button and hit the scale target behind the drop targets that is lit for the kill shot (extremely hard to do). I find it best to cradle a ball on the right flipper, then hit the right ramp and go for the kill shot with the ball on the bottom right flipper (kind of cheesing it, I guess). I've done it the normal way only once and the cheese way about 5 times.

You can also repeatedly cash out on jackpots without defeating Smaug. Also, not sure how much you get for killing Smaug.

#37 5 years ago

Looks like there is actually five stages according to Keith's email in the JJP google group. Stage 5 is kind of the victory lap mode which is where you have to shoot all 15 lit shots (MAN, ARF, ELF, right ramp, left ramp, captive ball, right loop, left loop, and left hole) at 5000 + 250. Hitting all 15 shots will relight them again until you drain into single ball play. Also for the target shots in Stage 5, its the stand up targets behind the drop targets, not the drop targets themselves.

#38 5 years ago

Not quite sure on all of the rules but once you get by the stages involving the normal jackpot shots, you then must hit the MAN targets to light one of the three scale shots on SMAUG (ARF targets of DWARF). Hit a ARF target, so only two are left. Then hit MAN target again, followed by a ARF target you didn't hit yet. Then the final one is where it gets tough. You shoot the MAN target to light the right ramp which then diverts the ball to the kickback. You then have to press the ring button and hit the scale target behind the drop targets that is lit for the kill shot (extremely hard to do). I find it best to cradle a ball on the right flipper, then hit the left ramp and go for the kill shot with the ball on the bottom right flipper (kind of cheesing it, I guess). I've done it the normal way only once and the cheese way about 5 times.
You can also repeatedly cash out on jackpots without defeating Smaug. Also, not sure how much you get for killing Smaug.

I think it got tough when you first mentioned having to hit the MAN targets

#39 5 years ago

Looks like there is actually five stages according to Keith's email in the JJP google group. Stage 5 is kind of the victory lap mode which is where you have to shoot all 15 lit shots (MAN, ARF, ELF, right ramp, left ramp, captive ball, right loop, left loop, and left hole) at 5000 + 250. Hitting all 15 shots will relight them again until you drain into single ball play. Also for the target shots in Stage 5, its the stand up targets behind the drop targets, not the drop targets themselves.

That's the Into the Fire mode.

#40 5 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

That's the Into the Fire mode.

Yes my bad, sorry for not clarifying. 5 stages for Into the Fire. Fifth stage is victory laps and keeps repeating until one ball is left.

3 weeks later
#41 5 years ago

==============================================================================
== Version 1.30 ==
==============================================================================
=== Game Code
* More Into the Fire choreography.
* Improved Windlance choreography.
* Added Windlance awards 2x mode scoring, 2x playfield scoring, add-a-ball.
+ Barrel Escape.
* Arkenstone modes now properly restart after an add-a-ball event.
* REALLY scaled back Beast jackpot callouts.
* Mode won/ending fanfares unified.
* Fix Into the Fire stage 4 and victory lap lamps.
* Fix won modes not registering properly towards Arkenstone modes.
* Into the Fire scoring nerfed.
* Correct some stale blinking lamps.
* Defeat of Azog made a bit easier and higher scoring.
* Update mode hexicons.
* Ring Button can now be used during initial entry.
+ Book Mode Multiball. Adjustments control how many "easy" locks player
gets (light when Smaug locks light), and how hard it is to win points
and extra balls during Treasure Hunt.
* Fix drop targets popping back up after being hit during skill shot.
* Poppers hold off during extra ball and replay animations now.
=== Core Code
* Start button only shows Credits 0 if in attract mode now (not in-game).
* With SLOW restart set, game can be restarted on ball 1 with max players.
* Match awards credits now if interrupted by start.

#42 5 years ago

Thank you! Will hopefully get lots of input and game play videos so I can put together an update.

#43 5 years ago

Here's a few things you can add based off of the new 1.30 code.

Barrel Escape is second mini wizard mode after Into the Fire. Once Into the Fire is played, you must complete the same five requirements that got you to Into the Fire. Once again, this mode is started by hitting either hole. So if you have Smaug MB close to starting but haven't played Into the Fire, I suggest starting Into the Fire before playing another Smaug MB. I didn't get very far in the mode, but the first stage involves hitting 15 barrel bumpers (pops) before the super jackpot is lit. Clearing the DWARF targets will count as 3 hits towards the 15 total. Game will tell you super jackpot is ready, but I forget where it's at. I think one of the ELF targets.

Another cool feature is the mode lock, which will be lit on the spinners (and maybe a hole shot idk). It is only lit if you have a SMAUG lock ready. The spinners will have a green insert lit indicating that it's ready. The magnet will catch the ball and say ball locked for mode. Once the next mode is started, it will be a two ball multiball. Very handy and can lead to more 4 to 5 ball SMAUG and Beast mb's.

Windlance shots now award 2x mode scoring or 2x playfield scoring, or add a ball. You must hit the correct MAN targets to get this. Good feature that makes this much more valuable than it was in the past.

When it says Defeat of Azog mode is easier, I think that just means that once you hit the respective blue insert, then that beast will stay down for good instead of it being timed. Still a hard mode, but now much easier to beat. So hit left ramp to lower beast, then hit right ramp to award shot and points. Same thing with the orbits.

Another cool thing implemented into Smaug mb (and maybe Beast Frenzy) is Treasure Hunt. I'm still very unsure on the rules with this but it has to do with hitting the red inserts that are lit during multiball.

This game is coming together very nicely! I believe Jack said on the live stream yesterday that it is 95% done now. And is hoping to be 100% done in a month or so. Great job by Keith and the JJP code team.

#44 5 years ago

Thanks for the update, Pinballer. Any idea if the updated code will feature new callouts as well? I'd be interested to hear more from Smaug and Gollum.

#45 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

Thanks for the update, Pinballer. Any idea if the updated code will feature new callouts as well? I'd be interested to hear more from Smaug and Gollum.

Sadly it doesn't appear like it from the change log. I'd love to hear more callouts from them as well. I'm pretty happy with what's there so far, but the game needs more of them.

#46 5 years ago

The super jackpot ready callout was much better integrated. Didn't notice any other new call outs, but I wasn't focusing on it.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Sadly it doesn't appear like it from the change log. I'd love to hear more callouts from them as well. I'm pretty happy with what's there so far, but the game needs more of them.

I agree. Jen mentioned to me in April that JJP expects at least 100 or so callouts from Smaug so hopefully it's only a matter of time before they're integrated. The game kicks ass so far, but I would like to hear more from all the characters.

#48 5 years ago

From the looks of these updates, I think the main goal right now is to get all of the wizard modes and features into the game. Then after that, just polishing, which would include bug fixes and added call outs. I'm sure it is coming, JJP never disappoints.

#49 5 years ago

If you open the update zip. Got into smaug folder there are only 6 or so files. Lots to go.

#50 5 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNavidad:

I agree. Jen mentioned to me in April that JJP expects at least 100 or so callouts from Smaug so hopefully it's only a matter of time before they're integrated. The game kicks ass so far, but I would like to hear more from all the characters.

The good news is that there are definitely new sound clips/music in the upcoming code update!

There are 237 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 5.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside