• Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7944 (resized).JPG
Lineup (resized).jpg
20170721_140247 (resized).jpg

There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.
#251 6 years ago

If you read my first post, I havent got them yet, but it matches the apron which has the same backround. I can post some pics when I get them in for sure.

#252 6 years ago

I really hope they do there and back again mode code Then its a masterpiece.

Please jjp let your next pinball be

IMG_7944 (resized).JPGIMG_7944 (resized).JPG

#253 6 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

What part of Middle Earth is that from?

It's a "lookalike" map, for lack of a better term. Nothing specific, no words are visible. It's just the color and general "feel" of the Tolkien maps from the movies. Still, one of the better designs, I think - pretty closely matches the pin art

2 months later
#254 6 years ago

Hit 350 plays today, been a few months since I picked it up. Now good enough I’m getting to watch the video when I play modes. Best video clips of all my newer games. (SW, DI, P3 to compare against)

#255 6 years ago
Quoted from _xizor:

Hit 350 plays today, been a few months since I picked it up. Now good enough I’m getting to watch the video when I play modes. Best video clips of all my newer games. (SW, DI, P3 to compare against)

Damn, I am still not that good... would love to enjoy the next level of this awesome game! I am just now getting pissed that I can't consistently kill Smaug or get through Into the Fire

#256 6 years ago

I have all three JJP games, and TH is way more enjoyable than my WOZ RR, and its not even a close second. I've only had my DI LE for a while so jury is still out. Its really hard to compare these games as they all are fun to play. TH graphics, sound, lights, etc are much more entertaining at my household. That being said is a very fun pin to play as well....all I can say is u have to play TH for a while, and really understand the deep rule set in order to fully appreciate....its a great game

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
There are 256 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-rebooted-for-objective-consideration/page/6?hl=touchingevil and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.