IMG_5130_(resized).JPG
IMG_20160331_121811691_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
image_(resized).jpeg
12744267_1124676597550935_5698150681658677337_n_(resized).jpg
image_(resized).jpeg
images_(resized).jpeg
22817396-men-at-the-cinema-excited-young-men-watching-movie-at-the-cinema-and-eating-popcorn.jpg
giphy.gif
There are 559 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.
#351 9 years ago

Smaug 233 to match his ECLEWOZ number. Thanks again Jim.

#352 9 years ago

SE for me, assuming that the price at the disrtibutor doesn't change by the time they ship.

#353 9 years ago

SE 606 Brisbane Australia

#354 9 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Smaug 233 to match his ECLEWOZ number. Thanks again Jim.

They will look good, side by side!

#355 9 years ago

SE 661

3 weeks later
#356 9 years ago

LE # 909 London - England

#357 9 years ago

SE 61 to match WOZ AUS Ed 61 on the Gold Coast, Australia

#358 9 years ago

Was LE 1053 Now SE 927

Post edited by BoozeMarlin: accidently attached a pic

3 months later
#359 8 years ago

Hmmm... quite notable there haven't been any 'new orders' for the hobbit for about 3 months!

#360 8 years ago

Hens... mine actually was switched from #99 LE to #99 SE.. and losing interest fast in this game... the more I see and the longer it takes..

#361 8 years ago
Quoted from PBINTHESOUTH:

Hens... mine actually was switched from #99 LE to #99 SE.. and losing interest fast in this game... the more I see and the longer it takes..

Got Ya!

Well to be honest... I did sell my spot because I was really excited from the beginning, but lost too much interest over time. Was not sure this game would turn out to be a keeper.

#362 8 years ago
Quoted from HENSBROOKER:

Got Ya!
Well to be honest... I did sell my spot because I was really excited from the beginning, but lost too much interest over time. Was not sure this game would turn out to be a keeper.

I'm out as well... DISTRO refunded me back in December.

#363 8 years ago

I was in, then out, then in again after I played the game at Allentown. With talk of more delays I think I outsmarted myself..

For those that still care.. Question: I like the look of the LE over the SE.. I dont really care much for the gold look and redundant cabinet art... Am I silly to pass on the SE? With no real idea how many will ever be made I feel like the collectable aspect is meaningless no?

#364 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I was in, then out, then in again after I played the game at Allentown. With talk of more delays I think I outsmarted myself..
For those that still care.. Question: I like the look of the LE over the SE.. I dont really care much for the gold look and redundant cabinet art... Am I silly to pass on the SE? With no real idea how many will ever be made I feel like the collectable aspect is meaningless no?

I'm totally with you on this. I'm 50/50 right now about selling my LE spot. On the one hand, the longer this goes, the more I'm convinced I'm going to get Predator'ed. On the other hand, I already waited so long that it would be a shame to miss out on what could turn out to be a great machine at a great price.

#365 8 years ago

I'm in for an LE #21 from Pincades.

#366 8 years ago

I am 50/50 on the LE vs SE - I see the pros of both. I think the LE may look a bit better, but my kids are stoked about the SE version. Every time we look at the pictures in the brochure they say the SE 'no comparison'. I am interested in the Smaug attract mode, and a gold hobbit is kind of cool. Perhaps it has a plus of being more rare. So I plan on keeping the SE as my choice.

#367 8 years ago

#248 Mazzik - USA (LE). I ordered this in Dec 2012 and waiting patiently

#368 8 years ago

I'm with Goronic's kids; I'm in on the SE and sticking with it. For me, there is no contest.

#369 8 years ago

Im in with SE# 19, Ive waited this long. Can't and wont back out now.

#370 8 years ago

#7 dgarrett

#371 8 years ago

SE #66 billyboy -USA

JJP order #36

#372 8 years ago

MY #346 is an SE.

#373 8 years ago

Both artwork packages look great. While all versions are gonna rock, the LE stands out as the best one for me. Expecting delivery before Dec 2015. Three years (Dec '12 to Dec '15) should be sufficient enough time to design / build a pinball machine. Heck, look what 15 days will get you in China! (skip to 1:12) and 9.0 earthquake resistant.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/rwvmru5JmXk?autoplay=1&rel=0

#374 8 years ago

#790 SE in Chicago

#375 8 years ago

#31 SE here.

#376 8 years ago

SE For me

#377 8 years ago

Se for me. I don't know what number I am getting

1 month later
#378 8 years ago

SE #68 in Netherlands / MoP

1 week later
#379 8 years ago

Just preordered LE #680, to match our RRWOZ #680

#380 8 years ago

Changed from SE to LE

#381 8 years ago

#17 is coming to Minneapolis, Minnesota

#382 8 years ago

Sticking with the SE simply because I like it better. However, it appears that they are going to be rather uncommon; maybe not rare, but uncommon.

#383 8 years ago
Quoted from karl:

Changed from SE to LE

I highly recommend that everyone switch their SE back to the much better looking LE.

That way our SE will be a little less common : ))

Call in the next 15 minutes and Jack will include in a free Hobbit update or a P.M. plus S & H : ))

#384 8 years ago

I'm SE #7. Day one. Hoping for October ship. Per Jack phone call yesterday, late summer-ish still looks good, and the 8/29 will be an internal deadline b/c they know we are coming, ready or not.

#385 8 years ago

Hi, serial number #1230 has been changed from a LE to SE. We hope to see a Sept or early Oct ship...
After years, the wait is almost over.

#386 8 years ago

I'm a day 1 order of TH SE #825 and I hope to be playing it at home before Halloween.

#387 8 years ago

Played the Hobbit at the Seattle show several weeks back. It was awesome and I bought a spot for SE #887 the next day.

I am looking forward to it and feel bad for you guys that have been on hold for almost 2 years.

#388 8 years ago

You can delete TH SE #58. Cancelled my preorder about a month ago.

1 week later
#389 8 years ago

My worry is I see a lot of people posting throughout time saying they are a "Day One ship", I somehow doubt we all are going to be day one shipments as I'd have to imagine distributor "Day one" orders are 500+.Might take months to get all the early orders out.

#390 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

My worry is I see a lot of people posting throughout time saying they are a "Day One ship", I somehow doubt we all are going to be day one shipments as I'd have to imagine distributor "Day one" orders are 500+.Might take months to get all the early orders out.

I was mid pack in ordering my #661. I was told 100% I would get it by 12-31-15. There is no way. Mid 2016 is my guess. Sucks BIG TIME!!!

#391 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I was mid pack in ordering my #661. I was told 100% I would get it by 12-31-15. There is no way. Mid 2016 is my guess. Sucks BIG TIME!!!

When did you order? I order mine July/2014. Just wondered if you were before or after that...

#392 8 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Yeah, when did you order your Hobbit (order date)? That's what dictates the order of arrival/machines being made, I believe.
I just ordered my LE #680 June 2015....so I know I'm low/last being made at this point, which is fine by me, I know it's going to be worth the wait!!
I'm guessing my wait time is going to be +/- 1 year for arrival, where so many people have been waiting +2 years already. It sucks but what can you do.
Patience is a virtue

#393 8 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

When did you order? I order mine July/2014. Just wondered if you were before or after that...

Quoted from ChrisVon:

Yeah, when did you order your Hobbit (order date)? That's what dictates the order of arrival/machines being made, I believe.
I just ordered my LE #680 June 2015....so I know I'm low/last being made at this point, which is fine by me, I know it's going to be worth the wait!!
I'm guessing my wait time is going to be +/- 1 year for arrival, where so many people have been waiting +2 years already. It sucks but what can you do.
Patience is a virtue

May, 2014.

#394 8 years ago

I'm out. Lost interest and with a possible 6 months or more to wait and not really being a Hobbit fan decided to get a refund.

#395 8 years ago

Waiting for the hobbit is the gift that keeps on giving all year Clark...HOLIDAY ROAD!

#396 8 years ago

Doubt we'll see TH ship before December, but if we do I'll be $50 richer for it. C'mon JJP make this year's Christmas one to remember (in a good way)!

#397 8 years ago

I order mine december/2012.
Changed from a LE to SE.

#398 8 years ago

A little story on my Hobbit journey. I restored an El Dorado and sold it to a guy in Australia through RGP I think it was. The guy said he had several pins and a WoZ shipping from Jack's warehouse in NJ so I drove the El Dorado up to NJ to add to the container Jack was loading for him in February 2013. I had still not committed to TH as I was impatiently still waiting on my own WoZ and told myself I am not putting any more into JJP until I get my freaking game first. The Hobbit preorders had started some weeks earlier but I was steadfast, NO, not until I get my WoZ!

Well middle earth froze over that cold February 2013 day. I met Jack at his factory (heck of a nice guy) unloaded my pin. Jack spent a lot of time with me, gave me a tour of his factory, assembly line, I met Jen and a lot of the crew AND I got a preview of WoZ. I was struck by the quality, build and the awesome package that was to be WoZECLE. Long story short, before I left the factory, Jack had my El Dorado cash toward my Hobbit LE. The price was over my "never going to pay that much" price as well but being flush with fresh pin money from my sale, I let it slide. I did finally get my WoZ about 3 months later. It took roughly 2 years and 4 months to get my WoZ, TH has topped that wait time now. Funny, it does not SEEM as long. Assuming (hoping) it will start rolling on the line in September I may get to see it in my home within 2015 about a year later than expected originally.

I don't regret the decision one bit. I'm very confident the game will truly be worth the wait.

1 week later
#399 8 years ago

you can take me off the list.

1 week later
#400 8 years ago

I am out too, totally lost interest in TH.

You can remove SE #90.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
8,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 25.50
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 559 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 12.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-list-by-numbers/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.