image_7.jpg
image_3.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
image_10.jpg
image_9.jpg
image_8.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#102 8 years ago
Quoted from Captain_Kirk:

You're from NJ. No other insult needed.

Jealous much? A lot of great things came from our state. The next time Unknown does something significant, please let us know.

#109 8 years ago

You mean like your citizens cheering the towers coming down?

You're out of your f-ing mind. If you lived in this state, you wouldn't have even made that comment. I don't really get offended, but that was close. I knew people that died on 9/11, so thanks for picking at that wound with an unfounded statement like that. You must be confusing New Jersey with Pakistan. Look at a map.

#112 8 years ago
Quoted from dirtbag66:

Isn't New Jersey the place where all of New York's waste goes?
Honest question.

That's how I wound up here.

But honestly, it goes to Staten Island. HUGE-assed dump there.

#135 8 years ago

You're from NJ. No other insult needed.

Quoted from beelzeboob:

Jealous much? A lot of great things came from our state. The next time Unknown does something significant, please let us know.

People shouldn't come to a gun fight with a knife. Beelzeboob attacked me first, and he can give as good as he gets. He's a big boy.

Please examine the three comments above. I'll leave it to Pinside to judge if I was going to any kind of "gun fight." And who attacked first? Short memory, Kirk.

Sometimes, the defense can rest their case solely on the comments made by the prosecution. This is one of those times.

I guess trolls don't like being trolled.

#138 8 years ago

You forget, spfxted attacked me first, and the New Jersey jabs started with him until you jumped in and joined him. The comment was at you both.
Oh snap! Forget spfxted's jab to me, did ya?

#143 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Kirk, you're an idiot if you think NJ is full of despicable people. To use a news report about 5-10 idiots cheering on 9/11 as justification to call the entire state filled with millions of great Americans despicable is one of the dumbest comments ever on pinside. You should just apologize, STFU for today and we'll accept you coming to your senses. But saying your statement was justified? Come on man. Don't be that idiot. Not after so many good times bro.

I...I think I love you, Kaneda.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

ok fine, you and everyone else jumping on captin kirk for a stupid comment are a bunch of internet whine-bags! who cares? mature thing to do is ignore it. Not spill your heart out and get all offended for some dumb thing somebody said in an..... INTERNET FORUM. I deleted my first thing because i just didn't feel like doing this. but now that i had a few beers and am stuck doing a continuing ed crap online fuck it.

So glad you joined Pinside.

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Read the thread son...

You've barely reached puberty and you called him "son." Classic!

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead1982:

WTF the last 2 pages about trolls, bitching and now some guys wife's tittys!
Thought this was a HOBBIT thread.....maybe not

Um...shouldn't you be in bed?

#222 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

this pin is amazing. 10x more beautiful than GOT.

Well, then, there's your answer. Sell the LOTR, get a Hobbit.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-to-replace-lotr-with

#227 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Sigh... I've realized only have ONE user on my ignore list somewhat defeats the purpose...
Because, its still obviously who's posting the stupid shit that gets "ignored."-
Problem is, hard as I look, I just can't find anyone else here in inside thats ignore-worthy.
Oh well, the search continues!

Oo...oo...oo! Me next!

#239 8 years ago

As long as that left VUK is working, it's an improvement from when I played it. I'm anxious to play a "finished" version as I know WOZ was considered slow in the early days as well.

#290 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

No question JJP is levels above Stern in quality and innovation. But Gary is putting money in the bank each week. I'd rather be at Gary's Holiday Party

...says the guy that went to Jack's summer party.

#432 8 years ago

Play both before you decide for sure! That's always the best advice when choosing a machine. Don't just watch videos...somebody else may be having way more fun on the machine than you will.

#450 8 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

We give the "play before buy" advice every time. How many people "played" GOT LE before buying. Rob Zombie? Alien? Magic Girl? Predator? Raza? ARGUMENT!!!!

You're right, of course. But at this point, with GOT released and Hobbit out soon, it's best to wait because you DO have the option to play before you buy. I preordered Hobbit, waited two years, played it four times, and hated the gameplay. I just do, even though I love the theme and JJP and I think it's the most beautiful game built. It bored the shit out of me. GOT is a dream theme for me, so I preordered, got it, and am loving it. I got lucky. If I had kept my Hobbit order, I wouldn't have been so lucky. But I do look forward to JJP's next game.

At this point, I'll never do a long term preorder again. Only on Sterns if I want an LE before they sell out, but that's it.

#456 8 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

I want to voice a slightly different opinion about the stress of pre-ordering. I pre-ordered WOZ ECLE and The Hobbit. I saw Jack's presentation about his proposed WOZ pin at TPF several years ago, talked with him afterward and determined that I was in. I was eager to receive it and disappointed that the wait was so long, but am thrilled with the result. I ordered The Hobbit on day one and am waiting longer than expected again - gladly because of the transformation since the Expo reveal. Yes, I think the pre-order model of the past is all but dead.
I am not feeling any pre-order stress. Maybe because that is how I am wired, but maybe it is because I'm not in hand to hand combat with the trolls every day. I am blessed with a great life and pinball is part of it. Only part. Before I go play WOZ, I'd like to suggest that it might be worthwhile during this holiday season to remember that we are on Pinside because pinball is great fun for us. Don't forget about the fun.

This was a great post, but I want to point out that you've GOT to be in the minority. When JJP had my money and there were rumors of them being in financial trouble, it made me sick to my stomach to think I might have lost 8k. I feel horrible for everybody in on JPop and Skit-B. I don't know how anybody can preorder at this point and not be stressed about it. I'm still fearful for the TBL people...

#467 8 years ago
Quoted from Hitch9:

I agree with you Kaneda. I don't agree with the LE hype, no matter who is manufacturing pins. I'm buying the Hobbit LE only because of the invisiglass and the shaker.

And the beautiful armor.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 25.50
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
9,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Indianapolis, IN
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beelzeboob.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-has-landed?tu=beelzeboob and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.