(Topic ID: 171478)

The Hobbit has been out for a while, how do owners feel about it?

By jgentry

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 252 posts
  • 85 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by indybru
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5186 (resized).JPG
IMG_5145 (resized).JPG
IMG_5018 (resized).JPG
pinside pica (resized).jpg
IMG_20161105_204206496 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BShing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from B_DUB_311:

What? Are you kidding me? You got it 90 days after the order? I paid 8k for mine in October of 2014. They wanted the whole payment and wouldn't take just a deposit. That's 2 years they've been holding onto my money.
First they said I'd have it January of 2015, then June 2015, then October 2015, then June 2016 and now November 2016 and they said it's gonna be delayed again due to the toys being on back order. At this point I feel I should have some stock options in the company. When I made a stink about it on Facebook they kicked/blocked me from their page. I saw another guy complain here;
https://www.yelp.com/biz/jersey-jack-pinball-lakewood-township
and they cancelled his order and told him they didn't need his business so I'm afraid of complaining to much. His whole story is on yelp (see the attached link). All I want is my table.
Can I ask when you ordered your table? Also, I ordered the LE table. Was yours SE, LE or Standard?

I have confirmation of my pre-order from October 2112 (guessing I did it at Expo) and my first payment was made in Janurary 2013. I have been waiting just shy of four years to get my game. It seems like everyone got pushed in front of me and I was one of the very first in line for WOZ so to say it's disappointing is a bit of an understatement. I was emailed in June it was submitted to production for August delivery. I inquired this week and was told a few more weeks, they would be in touch soon. Sigh.

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from B_DUB_311:

Was this for Hobbit or WOZ?

I received my WOZ pretty early on, probably in the order I placed my pre-order. I know there was no favoritism because I was proud of the fact that I got mine before Slash from Guns and Roses got his! I hope my complaining here isn't going to get me pushed back any farther for my Hobbit. I had not been worked up at all about all the delays leading up to actual production, never said a word because they stood behind WOZ, it didn't bother me until person after person and every distributor here on Pinside who was in way after me was getting their game before me once they started rolling off the line. Even back in the spring I rationalized that it was okay, the minor bugs would be worked out when mine arrived, but it's getting old at this point with all the missed dates. I flew out to Expo this year for the reveal of the new game and now I keep getting e-mails For Dialed In. Probably not a great idea to ask me to buy the new game in one email and then in another give me an open ended "should be ready in the next couple weeks". I love my WOZ and the code updates just made it better and better and I hope they can dust off the criticism of the name and theme of Dialed In and knock it out of the park. I played it, for a game 20% complete it was a lot of fun and the shots feel great but c'mon, epic marketing fail with a member of your target audience to keep pushing my delivery back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

8,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Belington, WV
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 25.50
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BShing.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-has-been-out-for-a-while-how-do-owners-feel-about-it?tu=BShing and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.