Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by brocksbricks
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Just played the new code. Many new callouts. Made it to Battle of Five Armies. The book goes dark when the mode starts. Other than that bug(?) the mode rocks! Got a new Grand Champion! 2,672,193.

#2 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Just played the new code. Many new callouts. Made it to Battle of Five Armies. The book goes dark when the mode starts. Other than that bug(?) the mode rocks! Got a new Grand Champion! 2,672,193.

whats the best scoring strategy in 1.9?

#3 3 years ago

So it is a delta patch right? How big is it?

#4 3 years ago

1.4 gb

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

Maybe instead of going dark it should say 'Mode Started' on the right page with the mode logo on the left?

#6 3 years ago

Just did the update and it seems much more polished for sure, I did also see allot of additional lighting effects. The beast popups and their associated lighting is much better.

#7 3 years ago

Between WOZ and TH Keith sure makes those machines shine! Thanks!

#8 3 years ago
Quoted from Goronic:

Maybe instead of going dark it should say 'Mode Started' on the right page with the mode logo on the left?

I'm sure that it's a bug. There are probably killer scenes from the movies running on the book during the mode. The intro to the mode on the big screen is really great! It was a bit hard to look up during play however. I agree with Tron1969 though. The lighting and sounds seem much nicer.

#9 3 years ago

Am I the only one who would like to see the Ring button use more colour prompts. Currently I only ever see Red to change the skill shot and blue/green for everything else. For instance, wouldn't it be nice to see it as say yellow when you can collect points after the ring has charged.

#10 3 years ago

I recommend we all use the following thread about the update so there are not multiples. The one I am about to link to was created first, so it seemed logical to use it:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/hobbit-code-19-now-available

#11 3 years ago

Sorry. Didn't see that one.

#12 3 years ago
Quoted from ikrananka:

Am I the only one who would like to see the Ring button use more colour prompts. Currently I only ever see Red to change the skill shot and blue/green for everything else. For instance, wouldn't it be nice to see it as say yellow when you can collect points after the ring has charged.

Yes. YES. We were talking about this the other day. It's impossible to keep track of the ring points when you're playing because you can't look up.

Something like this ring button color coding would be nice:
Uncharged - no light
Delay Lock - Green
Backstab - Blue
Points - Yellow
Light Thorin - Red?

1 month later
#13 2 years ago

(Deleted) Posting in the original thread now.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 50.00
6,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Fe, NM

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside