20170618_120714 (resized).jpg
20170618_120718 (resized).jpg
20170218_161501 (resized).jpg
20170218_161435 (resized).jpg
20170218_161421 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1377 (resized).JPG
IMG_6540 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 8 years ago

I'm in Paul! I checked with Jen today and she said it should be April to ship. I'm hoping June at my place by the time the boat gets to Melbourne and Wayne forwards it to me. Bug Jack and maybe he can sneak yours in early for pincade!

#6 8 years ago

Mods: In case they don't choose to listen to Paul's request can you please be proactive and aggressive about cracking down on the haters. They have plenty of other threads they can bash away on.

#22 8 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Not a chance of getting it here in time for Pincade. Was worth asking though.

Shame but at least I won't have to play yours and then suffer while waiting for mine to arrive.

They will get them out when they get them out and I have do doubt it will be worth the wait.

1 month later
#269 8 years ago

For those of you that have your game. What version of software is on it? I'm curious how far along it is. I know they have a lot planned just not sure what is in it currently. Seems like what is out there is still pretty early?

#271 8 years ago

OK so looks like some fairly early software then. Thanks!

1 month later
#538 7 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Pretty quiet on the delivery front.

On AA I believe it says they are building Wayne's games right now and he told me they should be shipping about now. Things will get quiet for a while if they are sitting in containers.

1 week later
#576 7 years ago

The ones going to Aussie for Wayne were supposed to have shipped already. Now it is June, no specific date.

2 months later
#611 7 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Great, when do you expect to have it?

They are in Wayne's warehouse today and shipping out from there. Guess the locals can get theirs today if they pick it up. Another round of shipping for everyone else to their new homes.

#613 7 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Is yours one or those ones Chris?

Yep one is mine. He got two full containers so he has heaps! I am guessing he will deal with the locals first, then the australian orders then whoever he has over in NZ last since he has to do more paperwork for us (or maybe just me). I am hoping to have it in a couple weeks. Shipping only takes a couple days but not sure how fast he will be getting things out.

3 weeks later
#624 7 years ago
Quoted from pauloz:

Hobbit is in the air. Should be delivered on Friday. Hmmmm what will I be doing this weekend.

Enjoy Paul! Mine is still sitting in Melbourne. I was hoping for Friday but I suspect it will not be until next week.

#632 7 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Yours was collected today

The shipping company called me. I should have it next Tuesday or Wednesday. Can't wait!

Quoted from tron1969:

Gold coin Flippers What do you guys think?

Not so sure about these. It looks a bit much to me but I would have to see them in person.

#654 7 years ago

Got mine today!

#657 7 years ago
Quoted from FlipMyBalls:

Hey there. Just got my hobbit LE thursday. Set it up no damage which was a huge relief. Had a full night last night of friends coming over and playing i didnt have time to set up the new code so we played the original version last night all was well besides for the odd little known issues.
Today i updated the code and now my ball autolaunch is so weak it wont kick a ball up into play! I went to the settings and maxed it out at 32 and it still keeps trying but wont kick a ball up to the shooter. What am i missing??? Any help appreciated

Sounds mechanical not software. I suspect the plunger assembly was a bit loose and is now out of alignment.

Make sure and check the screws that are used to adjust the height of your drop targets. Mine were not installed right and all fell out. Easy fix just someone getting sloppy in the factory.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 25.50
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

9,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

Machine - For Sale
Cedar City, UT
$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Flipper Parts
FlipMods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clg.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hobbit-club-members-only?tu=clg and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.