Topic Stats

• 194 posts
  • 82 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by labnip
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 32 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

305652b.jpg
303471-i.jpg
compare_UP.jpg
facehuggers for everyone.jpg
cyclops.jpg
boob job.jpg
book-7.png
book-10.jpg
book-9.jpg
book-8.jpg
book-7.jpg
book-3.png
book-5.jpg
book-6.jpg
book-4.jpg
book-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bostonbuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#91 5 years ago

It's obvious the game shown at the Expo was not a completed version rather one with just enough going on to satisfy the minions without infringing on any licensing agreements. From what JJP has been saying all along only so much can be shown and no pin to be shipped before the third movie hits the theaters. The Expo pin was missing a few things like the fire button on the lock down bar, whatever goes into the empty space between the speakers and the five inch LCD. People upset about the 'book' really? Anyone think that's not just a temporary place holder? It will probably end up on the pin but where? Maybe over the shooter lane like Toto on WOZ?

IMO...the finished product is much closer than many may think and I believe they will be able to start shipping finished product on time. Time will tell if I'm talking out my a** but I doubt it highly.

#93 5 years ago

I agree and I would love to hear a definitive statement regarding the other 'toys' or missing elements but it is what it is. JJP may think it should be obvious that there's more to come as they have implied and feels no need to say anything else.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Bostonbuzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside