Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by Pin_Guy
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC00514 (resized).JPG

#1 11 months ago

Hi,
I updated Babylon Park @ Kfar Saba's Hobbit Black Arrow to the latest code, and it caused many issues, mainly the ball trough coils are weak, and the following issue that I will post a video about it in the next post. any fix?

Thanks,
Nadav

#3 11 months ago

Odd, My black arrow is also reporting a drop target malfunction but all of the targets are operating properly.

#4 11 months ago

I downgraded to 2.0, the version that was before all of this was done was 1.9. Can I downgrade it to this version anyway? Where can I locate it?

#5 11 months ago

You're better off working with JJP tech support to figure out what is happening. ltg

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from gamefun29:

Hi,
I updated Babylon Park @ Kfar Saba's Hobbit Black Arrow to the latest code, and it caused many issues, mainly the ball trough coils are weak, and the following issue that I will post a video about it in the next post. any fix?
Thanks,
Nadav

You can change the Trough VUK Strength setting in Coil Settings. (Full Menu->Settings->Coil Settings)

Your video shows that there is a problem with the DW(A)RF drop target. Check the spring. Test manually to see if it moves freely. You may have to adjust the actuator arm on the little coil that knocks the target down.

--Ted

#7 11 months ago
Quoted from check_switch_26:

You can change the Trough VUK Strength setting in Coil Settings. (Full Menu->Settings->Coil Settings)

I found out today that the ball trough on my Black Arrow also cannot kick out ball with default settings...my as delivered coil setting from JJP are shown below:

DSC00514 (resized).JPG
#8 11 months ago

Hmmm...Why is my date/time tomorrow?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Kalamazoo, MI
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dayton, OH
$ 8,500.00
$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Machine - For Sale
Brighton, MI
$ 399.95
$ 279.95
$ 96.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
$ 21.00
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Huntington, WV
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside