FullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2064-1 (resized).JPG
IMG_2076 (resized).JPG
IMG_2074 (resized).JPG
IMG_2069.JPG (resized).jpeg
300C_new 773 (resized).JPG
300C_new 801 (resized).JPG
300C_new 775 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devilstuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

WOOT now all you need is a Grumman F6F Hellcat to go with it.

#93 8 years ago

Law in Wisconsin on plates is nice. If the manufacturer didn't prep the car for one they cant make you alter the car to add one. Works wonders on my small Italian and Japanese vintage cars.

I saw a sublime green cat the other day on a trailer with sub 10's on the window. Obviously it just came from track.

#141 8 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Your engine is cute Kaneda. I know you will enjoy the car. I have sat in one and my favorite feature is the seats, but as predicted the car was slow for my tastes. Still, an amazing machine. Enjoy.

This right here is why EVERYONE on ls1tech and any F body forum hates your guts dude. Your hated so much you had to create your own forum to which you are promptly hated on as well .Your car is not even YOURS it belongs to a zillion sponsors. I would take my 73 240z with a rb26dett any day over your mullet mobile.

#179 8 years ago

My sublime 73. Never mind the ws6 in the background thats the WIFES grocery getter.

P1020511.jpgP1020511.jpg

#251 8 years ago

Hey now I had a 64 Giulia that thing was THE SHIT! Loved it.

Quoted from rotordave:

Won't be much good when it all falls apart though. Alfas are reknown for their "kit car" build quality. And i dont think the kid would fit in the back ....
PS I know there's no ISF now, but from memory they were $49,999 USD when they were new (plus options) The fully optioned NZ ones were $140,000 NZD over here when they were new. ($100,000 USD give or take) Luckily I don't pay retail
There is a new ISF on its way as well as an even more powerful GSF based on the bigger G platform, equivalent to a 5 series BMW size.
http://www.lexus.com/concept/GSF/
rd

#265 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

I think you accidentally typed THE in there ...
I think Alfas are the type of cars that "tinkerers" like ... Always something to fix on them. Sort of like old English cars. You are always fixing something, gapping the points, cleaning out the distributor, bolting the front wheel back on after it fell off, minor stuff like that. Some people love to tinker.
I used to have a mint 2 door 1958 Austin A30, that was like that. Had a massive 12hp from memory. What a rocket ship!
rd

Raced it in vintage spec class at road america back in 04. Had a blast. Upgraded to my 1600 datsun roadster.

1 week later
#365 8 years ago

Fun Fact. Lyman Sheets used to rock a NSX.

#427 8 years ago
Quoted from Da_Topper:

Lyman, used to have a regular 300ZX that he drove till it went no more.

Ooops that is correct. He had that black N/A one that rusted to shit lol.

3 weeks later
#966 8 years ago

As a fellow race driver I concur with Alex. Take it to the track to ps4 or xbox.

#1018 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

Last time i cracked 100 on a public road? Umm never. 80 tops in a 65. I'm no angel im just not stupid. You know where i break 150? On the back straight of pocono. Or 140 to braking point 4@limerock.

I hit that all the time at Road America Glad we see the same tracks. Pocono is great for the slops and the track.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider devilstuner.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hellcat-has-arrived?tu=devilstuner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.