FullSizeRender-1 (resized).jpg
IMG_2064-1 (resized).JPG
IMG_2076 (resized).JPG
IMG_2074 (resized).JPG
IMG_2069.JPG (resized).jpeg
300C_new 773 (resized).JPG
300C_new 801 (resized).JPG
300C_new 775 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jared.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#121 8 years ago

Your engine is cute Kaneda. I know you will enjoy the car. I have sat in one and my favorite feature is the seats, but as predicted the car was slow for my tastes. Still, an amazing machine. Enjoy.

#144 8 years ago
Quoted from DevilsTuner:

This right here is why EVERYONE on ls1tech and any F body forum hates your guts dude. Your hated so much you had to create your own forum to which you are promptly hated on as well .Your car is not even YOURS it belongs to a zillion sponsors. I would take my 73 240z with a rb26dett any day over your mullet mobile.

Ok.

I'm sorry.

You hated me well before I made this post.

The hellcat is an amazing machine, arguably one of the best ever made by dodge and that includes nearly all interactions of the VIPER including the ACR.

They come weekly to my car events I host in Dallas, each time I make sure they get VIP parking as I personally admire the machine.

As I said: the interior is incredible. Seats have to be experienced.

For a car with a warranty, I doubt there is one that has the mix of speed, style and comfort that the hell cat offers. A reliable daily drivable car.

My car does not even have air conditioning. I'm certainly not in a position to "talk shit" and even if I were, it's not something I have a genuine interest in doing.

In my years here on pinside, Kaneda has done more than his fair share of "Rowling people up" and I thought I would return the favor since he's obviously so excited about this new toy.

Actually: that was a lame decision. Not one that I even stand beside a day later.

Truth is, his car is incredible and any enthusiast would be proud to own one.

As for Kaneda, he took the high road and didn't even respond to my bait comment, making me all the more embarrassed for having even made it. How childish of me.

#167 8 years ago

Made sure to do this for you tonight Kaneda. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#406 8 years ago

My ride tonight. Fun car. image.jpgimage.jpg

#418 8 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Nice to see that Stern pays their marketing team well. At least we now know that the price increases are being distributed to the employees.
V10 or V8? Mad-pedal equipped or automatic?

Sigh.

This one is a V8 with paddle shifters. Pretty basic. Not bad.

I did prefer the V10 when I had it.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jared.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-hellcat-has-arrived?tu=Jared and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.